SOTU Thread

Exactly. It's hilarious seeing these assholes behave like this tonight!

Assholes? Not a nice thing to call your fellow cult members. Be civil.
I'm talking about YOU, ya knucklehead. PLEASE smarten up before posting again. You really ARE an IDIOT.

Hey bud, how about you eat shit.

pelosi_tearing_up_speech.jpg

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Contempt of Americans needed to be captured. Well done Islamics
And it's INCREDIBLE to believe these anti-American assholes are in CONGRESS!
See what cheaters look like. Iowa just showed us

The Daily Show?
Trump derangement syndrome

I'm talking about YOU, ya knucklehead. PLEASE smarten up before posting again. You really ARE an IDIOT.

View attachment 304702

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

He-he, what a miserable loon!

Know what is killing us all? The hateful division shown in this thread. I like many here although I don't necessarily agree with their political leanings AND I refuse to insult them because of that difference. Too bad the rest of the USA can't do the same.

As all rational folks here pointed out, President Trump's speech was brilliant, the best ever probably. So TDS victims are getting hit with a major one-two punch. The SOTU was the "one" and tomorrow's acquittal is the "two." :p

He most likely HADN'T HEARD ABOUT IT beforehand, ya knucklehead. He's busy battling cancer.

Complete BULLSHIT.
He Knew, and performed his best "Fake News" I just heard of this news.
Quit defending everything RWI.

Know what is killing us all? The hateful division shown in this thread. I like many here although I don't necessarily agree with their political leanings AND I refuse to insult them because of that difference. Too bad the rest of the USA can't do the same.
Well, the liberal lunatics are too stupid NOT to insult. And one of the morons just told me to "eat shit", and I used NO profanity towards them. And I replied to their "eat shit" response with NO profanity. It's just fun to MAKE fun of these imbeciles when they're angry.

Hey, wouldn’t you try and take out a president that had that many accomplishments? I mean, since he’s 180% off from demofks hate of Americans?

Trump derangement syndrome

View attachment 304702

I'm glad you enjoyed your made-for-TV special. I'm watching the highlights. Looked like a snooze fest.

Well, the liberal lunatics are too stupid NOT to insult. And one of the morons just told me to "eat shit", and I used NO profanity towards them. And I replied to their "eat shit" response with NO profanity. It's just fun to MAKE fun of these imbeciles when they're angry.
It was just an observation. No need to explain or defend yourself. I get it. I just don't agree with it, lol. Unless I'm grumpy. Then I can give as good as I get. Just not lately. :D

Sadly, Coyote is just one more liberal lunatic on here. In her defense, it must REALLY suck to be a lib or Dem tonight!

And only going to get worse for the lunatic libs...

Monday they slithered out of Iowa embarrassed by the democratic SNAFU...

Today they were dissed so bad they won't be able to get a quality table in the swamp for a long time...

And tomorrow they will be ripping up all the white clothes and making flags out of them to surrender at the impeachment fiasco...

View attachment 304702

I'm glad you enjoyed your made-for-TV special. I'm watching the highlights. Looked like a snooze fest.
He-he, you ARE a loon!

View attachment 304702

He-he, you ARE a loon!

This is comedy. :auiqs.jpg: I'm enjoying the hell out of this.

It was just an observation. No need to explain or defend yourself. I get it. I just don't agree with it, lol. Unless I'm grumpy. Then I can give as good as I get. Just not lately. :D
I just can't STAND stupid people. And there are a LOT of them that post on this site. I feel it's my obligation to call them out on their stupidity. (Only half-sarcastic.)

View attachment 304702

He-he, you ARE a loon!

This is comedy. :auiqs.jpg: I'm enjoying the hell out of this.
And we're enjoying laughing at YOUR stupidity!

Forum List

Back