Sounds like a yes/no forum category

Well, that's why I put "gods" in quotes. They don't exist as "Gods" in ancient society.

They also didn't imagine anything, they were told how things went, and learned to write so they could put it down on clay.

Nobody on their planet tried to visit us and give us the 10 commandments. That is pure plagiarism, based on Sumerian and Babylonian texts 2000 years before the OT.

Maybe, is good enough for me. I have a lot of spiritualist theology behind me but I have never actually had absolute proof there is or is not an afterlife. I have had evidential messages that lead me to think there probably is, but I can't say I really know. So maybe its true and maybe its not.
If we are just mortals without a soul we will not know anything after we die. If we have a spirit then we will wake up in a higher dimension and know for sure it is true.

Agree 100%, thank you!

And in the meantime, it does serve our species and planet a benefit to try to get along until we figure it all out. Or not figure it out, as in option A... :)

So the either/or, yes/no, questions about life, religion, and politics really need to be reconsidered. Because they don't help us, and cause us immense suffering.

Forum List

Back