Source says Obama had worst grades in Harvard

Dems don't want to discuss to the economy....

It's a fact that Obama sealed his grades........WHY HIDE THEM?

Last edited:
If anybody knows, it would be Limbaugh

How many schools did Limbaugh flunk out of?

Sarah Palin flunked out of like 6 colleges too. These Repubs have a lot of nerve trying to make people believe Obama is the stupid one.

I have a sources that says Obamination that was born in Kenya, he got HIV when he was doing crack in Chicago and he dresses up in women's clothes his bedroom.

It's his responsibility to prove these aren't true....

The facts are bad enough, we don't need anoumous sources from Rush to pin something on Obama, I hope we can be better than that. His actions make it clear he didn't learn anything, lets move on to jobs, cost of gas and food. That is what most Americans are worried about.

The problem is that he may have learned something...

Obama could not pass a remedial math class, much less college. He says he created 4.5 million jobs. :lol:

fredgraph.png

Sarah Palin flunked out of like 6 colleges too. These Repubs have a lot of nerve trying to make people believe Obama is the stupid one.

Hannity and Glenn Beck flunked out too......that's why Conservatives hate education. Especially Harvard

"We don't need no fancy educations.....look how smart we is without one"

Last edited:
no...the massive WHOOSH you hear is the air that regularly flows between Conservatives' ears....which makes many of the prone to believe the shit that people like Savage, Beck, Limbaugh and the rest of the propagandists spew.

He wasn't "making a joke"......he was creating outrage amongst the weak minded.

It's a point that's pretty stupid too. As the birth certificate shennigans have shown..there is no end to what "credentials" they want the President to show.

At this point, we are past that phase. The President has been the President for over 3 years. He's not applying for the job again. He's seeking a renewel. He has a record as President.

Romney does not.
I want his baptism card....we can play this allll day

In a reference to allegations levied by Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) who said GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney paid no taxes for 10 years without providing proof, radio host Rush Limbaugh told his audience on Thursday that a source who went to Harvard University with President Barack Obama told him that the President received the lowest grades in the history of the university. Limbaugh said the source further alleged that Obama’s professors would often cover for him when he did not show up to class. “It’s up to Obama to prove it,” said Limbaugh. “The allegation is out there.”

Limbaugh: A Source Told Me Obama Got Worst Grades In Harvard University’s History | Mediaite

Oh sure, and we all believe Limbaugh, don't we.. :lol:

Limbaugh didn't even finish high school, he was so stupid. His mother even said he failed.

Limbaugh graduated from Cape Girardeau Central Missouri high and briefly attended Southeast Missouri State University you lying douche wad.

Hannity and Glenn Beck flunked out too......that's why Conservatives hate education. Especially Harvard

"We don't need no fancy educations.....look how smart we is without one"
May 22, 2008
RUSH: I don't have a college degree and look at me, one of the most brilliant people in the country.

In a reference to allegations levied by Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) who said GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney paid no taxes for 10 years without providing proof, radio host Rush Limbaugh told his audience on Thursday that a source who went to Harvard University with President Barack Obama told him that the President received the lowest grades in the history of the university. Limbaugh said the source further alleged that Obama’s professors would often cover for him when he did not show up to class. “It’s up to Obama to prove it,” said Limbaugh. “The allegation is out there.”

Limbaugh: A Source Told Me Obama Got Worst Grades In Harvard University’s History | Mediaite

Limbaugh didn't even finish high school, he was so stupid. His mother even said he failed.

Limbaugh graduated from Cape Girardeau Central Missouri high and briefly attended Southeast Missouri State University you lying douche wad.

I am impressed

No wonder ditto heads dwell on his every word

Let me put this load of old bollocks to bed.

Here's Obama with the Harvard law review. He was president, not a job normally given to failing students.

candidates20.jpg

Here's Obama getting his degree. I understand failed students don't get them.

Obama_HarvardLawSchool_ReceivesJurisDoctorDegree_1991.jpg

LOL. You realize don't you that the lower picture is a high school graduation picture?

I am impressed

No wonder ditto heads dwell on his every word

that's because its the entrepreneurs like Rush who made this country a success....not the pinheads like BO pontificating from their ivory towers....

Rush the conviced drug abuser is at it again. he could not even testify in a court of law because of his convictions.

Forum List

Back