Source says Obama had worst grades in Harvard

(actual) felon Tony Rezko was born in Syria and raised among Muslims.....kinda like Obama.....

no wonder he was a long time supporter of Obama....

was it the Muslims who bought Obama's book before 2005....that provided the money for his mansion...?

did they lean on the professors to 'help' him into and through Harvard.....?

just how did Obama afford Harvard anyway....and all his world trip travels....?

Obama has some explaining to do.....:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
In a reference to allegations levied by Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) who said GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney paid no taxes for 10 years without providing proof, radio host Rush Limbaugh told his audience on Thursday that a source who went to Harvard University with President Barack Obama told him that the President received the lowest grades in the history of the university. Limbaugh said the source further alleged that Obama’s professors would often cover for him when he did not show up to class. “It’s up to Obama to prove it,” said Limbaugh. “The allegation is out there.”

Limbaugh: A Source Told Me Obama Got Worst Grades In Harvard University’s History | Mediaite

I guess Rush doesn't know what "magna cum laude" means.
Where is the PROOF Huh..

Oh sure, and we all believe Limbaugh, don't we.. :lol:

Limbaugh didn't even finish high school, he was so stupid. His mother even said he failed.

I believe Rush as much as I believe Reid, so the burden of proof is as I understand it is, The accusation is out there, Rush doesn't need to prove anything, the burden of proof is on Obama.

No, the burden of proof is on Rush to prove his assertion. Obama will never have to prove anything to a high school dropout. Rush's own mother said he was a fat failure.
LINK?
Limbaugh dropped out of college, not high school.
Do you have a reliable source for what you claim his mother said?

From Wikipedea:
Limbaugh began his career in radio as a teenager in 1967 in his hometown of Cape Girardeau, using the name Rusty Sharpe.[4][6] Limbaugh graduated from Cape Girardeau, Missouri Central High School, in 1969. Because of his parents' desire to see him attend college, he enrolled in Southeast Missouri State University but left the school after two semesters and one summer. According to his mother, "he flunked everything", and "he just didn't seem interested in anything except radio."[4][7]

So will you admit your fabrication?

In a reference to allegations levied by Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) who said GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney paid no taxes for des in the history of the university. Limbaugh said the source further alleged that Obama’s professors would often cover for him when he did not show up to class. “It’s up to Obama to prove it,” said Limbaugh. “The allegation is out there.”
Limbaugh: A Source Told Me Obama Got Worst Grades In Harvard University’s History | Mediaite

Limbaugh didn't even finish high school, he was so stupid. His mother even said he failed.

He did to graduate high school you Lying shit. And he admits he hated school. But I guarantee he is a zillion times smarter than you

And richer. And gives more to charity

So stop your fucking lies.

No, the burden of proof is on Rush to prove his assertion. Obama will never have to prove anything to a high school dropout. Rush's own mother said he was a fat failure.

Not according to Harry Reid.

He is quoted as saying:
“I am not basing this on some figment of my imagination,” Reid told Nevada reporters Wednesday. “I have had a number of people tell me that.” But he would not expand on his sources. “I don’t think the burden should be on me,” he said. “The burden should be on him. He’s the one I’ve alleged has not paid any taxes.”

So applying Liberal logic, the burden isn't on Rush, the burden should be on Obama, he is the one Rush has alleged he was the worst student in Harvard history.

Oh you think quoting some Senate silliness makes your point more accurate?

It is the liberals BACKING Reid's stupid statement. I'm just going by the liberal logic. I have heard for weeks on this tax issue and liberals accusing Romney of wrong doing by his not releasing his taxes. It is bogus and bullshit. It is NOT required to turn over 10 years of tax returns to run for President.

Do you think the liberal silliness of precedent of showing 10 years of taxes makes it a requirement for Romney to show more than two years?

If liberals can make a stupid argument that Romney must be hiding something by not doing something that is not required, then why can't the Republicans do the same?

I think the issue is childish and silly, but on a Friday, I can go with it and play along with the libbies on this board and play your silly games.

I'm having light hearted fun. So you can continue to play or go off and have a great weekend, that is your choice, babe.

He is quoted as saying:
“I am not basing this on some figment of my imagination,” Reid told Nevada reporters Wednesday. “I have had a number of people tell me that.” But he would not expand on his sources. “I don’t think the burden should be on me,” he said. “The burden should be on him. He’s the one I’ve alleged has not paid any taxes.”

So applying Liberal logic, the burden isn't on Rush, the burden should be on Obama, he is the one Rush has alleged he was the worst student in Harvard history.

So....you admit that what the Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid spouts is silliness......? :lol:

In a reference to allegations levied by Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) who said GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney paid no taxes for des in the history of the university. Limbaugh said the source further alleged that Obama’s professors would often cover for him when he did not show up to class. “It’s up to Obama to prove it,” said Limbaugh. “The allegation is out there.”

He did to graduate high school you Lying shit. And he admits he hated school. But I guarantee he is a zillion times smarter than you

And richer. And gives more to charity

So stop your fucking lies.

wow...did you spit or swallow?

He is quoted as saying:

So....you admit that what the Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid spouts is silliness......? :lol:

Not anymore silly than Mitch McConnell and all of you followers in lockstep. Democrats think for themselves and I have never been that fond of Reid. He isn't always wrong, like McConnell though. That is what he has over the goofs across the aisle.

In a reference to allegations levied by Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) who said GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney paid no taxes for 10 years without providing proof, radio host Rush Limbaugh told his audience on Thursday that a source who went to Harvard University with President Barack Obama told him that the President received the lowest grades in the history of the university. Limbaugh said the source further alleged that Obama’s professors would often cover for him when he did not show up to class. “It’s up to Obama to prove it,” said Limbaugh. “The allegation is out there.”

Yeah--where are those college transcripts--he's been at this for 4-1/2 years and we haven't seen them yet?

I believe Rush as much as I believe Reid, so the burden of proof is as I understand it is, The accusation is out there, Rush doesn't need to prove anything, the burden of proof is on Obama.

Can you prove Rush dropped out of high school? You are making the accusation, just as Reid has, just as the liberals have about Romney's taxes. Nothing to back up your bullshit, nothing. You apply the guilty until proven innocent and then you will qualify the innocence and declare guilty. The fact is Romney owes you nothing, he isnt even getting your vote, so why give in to someone who will never support him. It is a waste of his time and money.

Why is it okay for knowitall liberal thugs to accuse, and to point fingers but when we make light of your stupidity, you suddenly play the holierthanthou card and demand proof.

Very hypocritical.

Not anymore silly than Mitch McConnell and all of you followers in lockstep. Democrats think for themselves and I have never been that fond of Reid. He isn't always wrong, like McConnell though. That is what he has over the goofs across the aisle.

LOL! Did you even read that before posting?

So, all Republicans are lockstep? That is funny because liberals earlier this week were say how the tea party was dividing the party. LOL! You guys never make up your mind.

So, you like Reid over McConnell because one is wrong 100% of the time and the other is wrong 99% of the time? Another laugher.:clap2:

neener_frog_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

That massive WHOOSH sound you here is the joke going over every liberal head that's Rushing in to defend the boi king.

Just makes it funnier

It is funny how little the humorless left understand Rush's sense of humor, he is truly an expert at hitting their buttons.......then again, it is increasingly simpler to do just that. I have no doubt that his O'Bamma's grades were helped a great deal by the tenured idiot professors.
Oh the irony, after saying that your MessiahRushie was just joking you then say you have no doubt that what he said was not a joke but a fact that you have no doubt in!!!

Now this "joke" was just an opportunity seized upon by the pathological liar to repeat his racist claim that Obama had to be helped by affirmative action because of his skin color, a racist claim he has been making for over 4 years. Of course, the problem with your MessiahRushie's racist lie about professors changing his grades because of his skin color is Harvard uses a blind grading system, so the prof does not know the name of the student when he grades the paper. The blind grading system was designed to insure against favoritism and allow students to disagree with their professors’ opinions.

May 27, 2008
RUSH: Think about this. What if Obama is the classic affirmative action result? That is, someone who could not have gotten into Harvard without affirmative action and probably didn't get outta Harvard without affirmative action; now is the poster child for what's wrong with affirmative action.

February 03, 2010
RUSH: I think, Gretchen -- I really do -- I think this is the first time in his life that there's not a professor around to turn his C into an A or to write the law review article for him that he can't write. He's totally exposed. There's nobody to make it better.

Last edited:
If anybody knows, it would be Limbaugh

How many schools did Limbaugh flunk out of?

That massive WHOOSH sound you here is the joke going over every liberal head that's Rushing in to defend the boi king.

Just makes it funnier

But there is a reason why the libs are missing it.

They think that Democrats politicians only tell the truth!!

So it is not funny--It is sad, very sad indeed!!

Just makes it funnier

It is funny how little the humorless left understand Rush's sense of humor, he is truly an expert at hitting their buttons.......then again, it is increasingly simpler to do just that. I have no doubt that his O'Bamma's grades were helped a great deal by the tenured idiot professors.
Oh the irony, after saying that your MessiahRushie was just joking you then say you have no doubt that what he said was not a joke but a fact that you have no doubt in!!!

Now this "joke" was just an opportunity seized upon by the pathological liar to repeat his racist claim that Obama had to be helped by affirmative action because of his skin color, a racist claim he has been making for over 4 years. Of course, the problem with your MessiahRushie's racist lie about professors changing his grades because of his skin color is Harvard uses a blind grading system, so the prof does not know the name of the student when he grades the paper. The blind grading system was designed to insure against favoritism and allow students to disagree with their professors’ opinions.

May 27, 2008
RUSH: Think about this. What if Obama is the classic affirmative action result? That is, someone who could not have gotten into Harvard without affirmative action and probably didn't get outta Harvard without affirmative action; now is the poster child for what's wrong with affirmative action.

February 03, 2010
RUSH: I think, Gretchen -- I really do -- I think this is the first time in his life that there's not a professor around to turn his C into an A or to write the law review article for him that he can't write. He's totally exposed. There's nobody to make it better.

...probably why Obama sealed his grades....the blind system might work in the larger classes but how about the smaller ones?....i'm sure the prof knew who wrote what....

The facts are bad enough, we don't need anoumous sources from Rush to pin something on Obama, I hope we can be better than that. His actions make it clear he didn't learn anything, lets move on to jobs, cost of gas and food. That is what most Americans are worried about.

Forum List

Back