Source says Obama had worst grades in Harvard

Oh sure, and we all believe Limbaugh, don't we.. :lol:

Limbaugh didn't even finish high school, he was so stupid. His mother even said he failed.

Limbaugh graduated from Cape Girardeau Central Missouri high and briefly attended Southeast Missouri State University you lying douche wad.

I am impressed

No wonder ditto heads dwell on his every word

Whatever. It doesn't negate the fact that Sarah G is a lying sack of shit. I see daily, on this board and elsewhere libs shouting from the rooftops hoh much smarter than everyone else they are, and then vote for a 47 yo guy with 18 months at a private sector job screeching about "Hope n' Change". Yeh, pure genius there bub.

:badgrin:

Last edited:
In a reference to allegations levied by Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) who said GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney paid no taxes for 10 years without providing proof, radio host Rush Limbaugh told his audience on Thursday that a source who went to Harvard University with President Barack Obama told him that the President received the lowest grades in the history of the university. Limbaugh said the source further alleged that Obama’s professors would often cover for him when he did not show up to class. “It’s up to Obama to prove it,” said Limbaugh. “The allegation is out there.”

Limbaugh: A Source Told Me Obama Got Worst Grades In Harvard University’s History | Mediaite

That's part of the problem with you folks.

It's never been precedent..that a Presidential candidate show his grades from a university. It simply had little or no bearing on the job of President.

You folks keep making up new things and hurdles to overcome, because the candidates you put up aren't up to the task.

It's precedent to show your tax returns for more then just a couple of years. And it was one started by Romney's own father. One other President was asked by the opposition to show a birth certificate. And only one has. No other President was asked by the opposition to show college records.

I think it says a hell of a lot more about you leftist twits that aren't curious about the guy you worship........ I find that pretty strange. To have absolutely no intellectual curiousity about the guy you place your faith in to make decisions that affect all of our lives is pathetic at best. It kinda makes you all int mindless drones that will vote for any pile of shit with a D next to their name.

Let me put this load of old bollocks to bed.

Here's Obama with the Harvard law review. He was president, not a job normally given to failing students.

candidates20.jpg

Here's Obama getting his degree. I understand failed students don't get them.

Obama_HarvardLawSchool_ReceivesJurisDoctorDegree_1991.jpg

LOL. You realize don't you that the lower picture is a high school graduation picture?

Obama graduated with the other foreign students, right?

If anybody knows, it would be Limbaugh

How many schools did Limbaugh flunk out of?

Sarah Palin flunked out of like 6 colleges too. These Repubs have a lot of nerve trying to make people believe Obama is the stupid one.

Hannity and Glenn Beck flunked out too......that's why Conservatives hate education. Especially Harvard

"We don't need no fancy educations.....look how smart we is without one"

I see, that must have been why you had absolutely no respect for President G.W. Bush...... oh wait.......he has a Degree in History from Yale University and a Masters Degree in Business from the Harvard Business School....... and he also served in the Texas Air National Guard flying F-102s, an aircraft that was so difficult to fly that it was called the Widow Maker. I'm curious ace, do you have any idea what it takes, education wise, to fly a supersonic jet interceptor?
I guess you have to love Governor Romney, after achieving a 3.97 GPA from Brigham Young University in English, he decided he wanted to go to Harvard Business School. His father disagreed with that idea and wanted him to get a Law Degree. He honored his father's wish by attending Harvard Law but he stubbornly attended Harvard Business School....AT THE SAME TIME! He graduated from Law School with honors, top third of class and Business School with a Baker Scholar honor and in the top 5 % of his class........and he's a white conservative! If he was a Black liberal, he would be President of the United States already.

Let me reiterate. If there was anything illegal or particularly damaging to Romney in his tax returns, it would be front page news. The whole demand for release is a ploy to make it look as if Romney has something to hide.
It seems like a foolish move to me, considering that obama hides practically everything about his private life, but with the Media solidly in his corner, I suppose the obama campaign thinks the ploy will be a winner.

A ploy that's worked a treat because of his refusal to publish.
The man is either an idiot or he really does have something to hide.

or both.

Obama Flunked Jobs 101!!!!!!!

That is obvious, that is why lefties go after the tax bullshit, they can't run on Obama's failed policies.

Boy, if creating 4.5 million jobs in the wake of the worst financial catastrophe since the First Depression, increasing the DOW by 50% over three years (done only four other times in history), and saving the auto industry is failing, I can't wait to vote for four more years of failure.

Obama Flunked Jobs 101!!!!!!!

That is obvious, that is why lefties go after the tax bullshit, they can't run on Obama's failed policies.

Boy, if creating 4.5 million jobs in the wake of the worst financial catastrophe since the First Depression, increasing the DOW by 50% over three years (done only four other times in history), and saving the auto industry is failing, I can't wait to vote for four more years of failure.

Unemployment is up.

anyone with any sense at all would call that a fail.

But you're a liberal, so we understand the need to lie to yourself

Unemployment is up.

anyone with any sense at all would call that a fail.

But you're a liberal, so we understand the need to lie to yourself

Unemployment is up because we lost about millions of jobs before Obama got the seat warm. I know you guys on the Right like to gloss right over that and call Obama out for making excuses, but pretty much everyone outside your bubble still cuts him slack for that.

Also, you want him to make the unemployment rate go down a full percentage point in a month? Let him increase public sector employment at the same rate Reagan and Bush II did during their recessions.

Oh, and speaking of Ronnie, his unemployment rate was 9% during his first term at its highest. Unemployment is a big factor, sure. But to think it's the only thing that will determine the outcome of this election is shortsightedness; a key component of Neo-Conservative thought.

Stooping to Reid's level...nice. Hopefully this keeps the tax issue in the limelight a bit longer. Can the GOP really be this bad at politics?

This is actually a big step up for Rush. Reid sunk to fox news levels when he did it, and rush is the fat puddle of slime at the bottom of fox news. So yeah Rush had to sort of ooze himself upwards from the sewer of fox to get up to this level. It is actually a new high for Rush, if you don't consider him eating crumbs off the floor hoping it was bits of oxy.

Did he graduate from Harvard? If he did, he couldn't have had the worst grades in the history of the school.

Of course he could have. My source is from my uncle who lived in Florida and personally knew a retired City janitor from New York whose brother told him that Obama got straight D's.

Did he graduate from Harvard? If he did, he couldn't have had the worst grades in the history of the school.

Of course he could have. My source is from my uncle who lived in Florida and personally knew a retired City janitor from New York whose brother told him that Obama got straight D's.

Quality post. :D

So, has anyone actually managed to identify the "Source" yet?

Stooping to Reid's level...nice. Hopefully this keeps the tax issue in the limelight a bit longer. Can the GOP really be this bad at politics?

This is actually a big step up for Rush. Reid sunk to fox news levels when he did it, and rush is the fat puddle of slime at the bottom of fox news. So yeah Rush had to sort of ooze himself upwards from the sewer of fox to get up to this level. It is actually a new high for Rush, if you don't consider him eating crumbs off the floor hoping it was bits of oxy.

Harry Reid was serious and speaking on the floor of the United States Senate. Rush was pulling your leg with a satirical analogy.

You have to be smart enough to figure that out, or are you?

Forum List

Back