Sources: GSA Packed Boxes of Documents Trump Brought to Mar-a-Lago, Not Trump Political Staffers

Desperate desperadoes do desperate things out of desperation.

The U.S. government responsibly maintains that its classified property be kept secure by it in the interests of national security, not stashed in a private citizen's hoity-toity playground's storeroom.

Following the government's authorized recovery of its documents, the private citizen who had absconded with and stashed the government's classified documents in his hoity-toity playground's storeroom is now insisting that the government does not have the right to look at its own documents.

Trump filed a motion Monday demanding federal investigators stop
going through material seized from his Mar-a-Lago mansion
View attachment 686132

"You screws caught me red-handed with the loot,
but what if you ain't allowed to count it!"

Trump is again attacking law enforcement for the unprecedented affront of enforcing the law.

A compensatory public benison for the desperation can be the amusement of the masses:

Desperate desperadoes, out of desperation, can be brazenly defiant in the delusion that they are above the law:

View attachment 686142
"I also swiped dozens of White House ketchup packets,
and they're mine, all mine!"
It was "authorized" by a gang of hoodlums.

I've lost track of how many excuses, a new one every day,
Not nearly as many excuses for them as times that you lunatics have declared WE GOTTEEEM NOW!

Pathetic little fucking clods.

AnyDaay3.jpg

Shows Trump is not too bright

Why were Top Secret documents just lying around where GSA could just scoop them up and throw them into boxes?
AOC after slaving hard over 8 hours a day in the areas of her district on house off time in social service centers and food soup kitchens will go to the 50 thousand dollar a plate fundraiser to hob nob with the Prog elites. Progs are shallow. A huge pool with a one inch depth.

Why does it matter who packed the boxes if the the material was government property? ... exchange "documents" with "Air Force One" and maybe Bubba will understand the problem better ... or not ... fucking idiot ...
Point is Poopeypants has okayed all of this despite the Trump team working to provide what was being asked.....Poopeypants revoked Trump's privelege.

Actually, Trump was so incensed that Hillary wasn’t prosecuted that the first hing he did was change the law regarding storing classified documents and made it a Felony
so? that doesn’t change he didn’t have “intent” the clinton standard

so? that doesn’t change he didn’t have “intent” the clinton standard

That is the funny part
Trump made the new rules so strict that there is no room for intent

He will be the first one prosecuted

Point is Poopeypants has okayed all of this despite the Trump team working to provide what was being asked.....Poopeypants revoked Trump's privelege.

The American People revoked Trump's Presidential privileges ... he's not President anymore ... all government property in Trump's possession has to be returned to the government ... or the government will come in and take back their property ...

LOL

Which accusation has worked? Charges? NO?!

The investigation is ongoing, but I'm pretty sure charges will be coming. That's why the Affidavit isn't being unsealed at this time - the investigation is ongoing.

Trump's current excuse - that the GSA packed the boxes, doesn't explain why government had to obtain and execute a search warrant to get them back 18 months after Trump left the White House.

I hope that criminal lawyer Trump hired got a big fat retainer from the orange fool, because Trump is going to be buried under criminal charges before this is done.

The investigation is ongoing, but I'm pretty sure charges will be coming. That's why the Affidavit isn't being unsealed at this time - the investigation is ongoing.

Trump's current excuse - that the GSA packed the boxes, doesn't explain they government had to obtain and execute a search warrant to get them back 18 months after Trump left the White House.

I hope that criminal lawyer Trump hired got a big fat retainer from the orange fool, because Trump is going to be buried under criminal charges before this is done.
Planted by the FBI? Who knows? Anything is possible.

The American People revoked Trump's Presidential privileges ... he's not President anymore ... all government property in Trump's possession has to be returned to the government ... or the government will come in and take back their property ...
Stupid comment from a Dimmer as expected, but not quite true....past presidents all take various documents with them and have done so for many many years. No current president has ever "revoked" that privelege, until now. But, as has come to be expected with the Reich, Gestapo tactics and edicts hurting the citizens are the norm. So see, the "American people" had nothing to do with this latest fiasco, just your elected brownshirts.
Now back to mommy's basement troll.

Forum List

Back