South Carolina Strikes Down Abortion Ban

When most Americans are shown what a fetus looks like after only 20 weeks, 99% are opposed to abortion. A 20 week old fetus almost looks like a born baby, and still has 20 more weeks of gestation.

Liberals are killers.

R.aec7b34870a4aa8caca00ee36c230f50
We now have 4d ultrasounds now. When those are shown, ole Tommy and his ilk will be known as baby killer's.

Conservatives believe that government knows best, using the authority of the state to compel women to give birth against their will.
Lol, they shouldn't of had unprotected sex. If they do now, there is the morning after pill. Which they can buy over the counter. There is no reason for abortion anymore. In a civil society.

The simple minded right always replies with incoherent rage when they face legal setbacks that protect the rights of women.

Suck it up you sad fuckers. The good guys just won bigly.
Please tell me why a man gets charged with killing the baby. When he kills a pregnant woman.

Please tell me why a man gets charged with killing the baby. When he kills a pregnant woman.
Crickets. Just like when I ask, if the government can’t force a woman to become a mother, what right does the government have to force a man to become a father?

Forum List

Back