South Carolina Strikes Down Abortion Ban

South Carolina Strikes Down Abortion Ban​

Strange . You would imagine it was aborted .

The neo-fascist authoritarian right will continue its war on women, its war on gay and transgender Americans, its war on the right to vote, and its war on democracy.

Conservativism is the bane of the American nation.
The right will continue its war on gay & trans loons, who try to falsely preach their abnormalities as being normal, and try to groom kids to their "cause"

The right will continue its war on illegal alien voting

The right will continue its war on election fraud, masquerading as "democracy" by Democrats.

Conservatism is the protectionism of the American NATION.

NATION - a community of people with a territory, an economic system, and a distinctive language & culture. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.)
And the opposite of multi-culturalism, supported by globalist, leftist idiots.

Last edited:
South Carolina needs to fix any part of their state constitution that could be abused this way and they need to remove any corrupt evil asshole judges who could rule like this.

It is up to them to fix it though, though they could certainly join a consensus of states to ban abortion via Constitutional Amendment, and they should.

I'm pro-life but the right to privacy aspect bothers me. Sadly I can see this happening.

A woman is pregnant. She then isn't pregnant. She miscarried. Some would go so far as to force their way into her private medical records. Some politicians then decides he disagrees the pregnancy had to end or he doesn't believe we should accept a woman's word.

She is then drug through the courts in one of the lowest times of her life.

I'm pro-life but the right to privacy aspect bothers me. Sadly I can see this happening.

A woman is pregnant. She then isn't pregnant. She miscarried. Some would go so far as to force their way into her private medical records. Some politicians then decides he disagrees the pregnancy had to end or he doesn't believe we should accept a woman's word.

She is then drug through the courts in one of the lowest times of her life.
Politicians in Alabama are already over- ruling doctors and parents of of trans kids. When will the intrusion stop ?

I'd feel rather pathetic if I was concerned about another country's abortion laws.

He's still pissed off that his side lost to us in 1776 and again in 1812.

This one ruling will kill more Americans, by several orders of magnitude, than the British managed to kill in both those wars.

No wonder Tainted Tommy is cheering.

Last edited:
Politicians in Alabama are already over- ruling doctors and parents of of trans kids. When will the intrusion stop ?
No more so than politicians, police, juries, and judges are over-ruling criminals, intruding on their "right" to commit crimes. In civilized societies, there are controls, not letting people just run wild.

He's still pissed off that his side lost to us in 1776 and again in 1812.

This one ruling will kill more Americans, by several orders of magnitude, than the British managed to kill in both those wars.

No wonder Tainted Tommy is cheering.
He should be happy that we saved their butts in World War II.

Forum List

Back