South Carolina teacher fired (forced to resign) because student steals her phone...

Kid was wrong and if the school forced her resignation they are wrong as well. In fact the student should be brought up on charges

Or she could just own it if/when it's brought up. People are naked under their clothes, people have sex, and it's no big deal to anyone except for horny teens.

Then add in the abject lessons that come along with prosecuting that kid to the fullest extend of the law and follow that up with suing his parents to the poorhouse.

And finds private pics for her husband.

South Carolina Teacher Accused of Contributing to Delinquency of Minor After Student Steals Phone and Discovers Nude Photos - PINAC News

I'd sue the kid and family and make them pay my lost wages if I were her.

A teacher is based on their reputation. If kids are spending their whole time making jokes etc, then a teacher will have a hard time. Better to go to another school.

It's 2016. 16 Year olds should be able to deal with the fact that their adult married teaches have sex and not have it disrupt the class room.

The 16 year old asshole just fucked up a woman's life and learned that there are no consequences for doing so.

And finds private pics for her husband.

South Carolina Teacher Accused of Contributing to Delinquency of Minor After Student Steals Phone and Discovers Nude Photos - PINAC News

I'd sue the kid and family and make them pay my lost wages if I were her.

A teacher is based on their reputation. If kids are spending their whole time making jokes etc, then a teacher will have a hard time. Better to go to another school.

It's 2016. 16 Year olds should be able to deal with the fact that their adult married teaches have sex and not have it disrupt the class room.

The 16 year old asshole just fucked up a woman's life and learned that there are no consequences for doing so.

They should be able to deal with it, but they can't. So... that's reality.

Sex is considered something kids should not talk about in the classroom, and as such when a teacher is found out to be having sex it becomes a topic of conversation that undermines the teacher's ability to do their job.

Maybe the 16 year old will have consequences for their actions, do we know there aren't?

Yes, the kid did badly. However in the US so many people die because of guns, and many times there are no consequences to those actions, so I guess if the kid is just learning how to do things the American way.

Yes, the kid did badly. However in the US so many people die because of guns, and many times there are no consequences to those actions, so I guess if the kid is just learning how to do things the American way.

Oh please.

Forum List

Back