South Carolina teacher fired (forced to resign) because student steals her phone...

And finds private pics for her husband.

South Carolina Teacher Accused of Contributing to Delinquency of Minor After Student Steals Phone and Discovers Nude Photos - PINAC News

I'd sue the kid and family and make them pay my lost wages if I were her.

A teacher is based on their reputation. If kids are spending their whole time making jokes etc, then a teacher will have a hard time. Better to go to another school.

It's 2016. 16 Year olds should be able to deal with the fact that their adult married teaches have sex and not have it disrupt the class room.

The 16 year old asshole just fucked up a woman's life and learned that there are no consequences for doing so.

They should be able to deal with it, but they can't. So... that's reality.

Sex is considered something kids should not talk about in the classroom, and as such when a teacher is found out to be having sex it becomes a topic of conversation that undermines the teacher's ability to do their job.

Maybe the 16 year old will have consequences for their actions, do we know there aren't?

Yes, the kid did badly. However in the US so many people die because of guns, and many times there are no consequences to those actions, so I guess if the kid is just learning how to do things the American way.

Red Herring.

I recall discussing sex in HEalth class. Sure there were giggles. We were able to maintain a learning friendly environment.

If kids today can't, that is the problem, not a teacher who has sex with her husband.

Steal. Learn to spell. Maybe a teacher can help?
Bodey claims to be a teacher..ahhhaaa california dreaming
I beg your pardon....I have never claimed to be a teacher. Whereever did you get THAT from? :eusa_think:
you cant keep track of your lies can you
Seems that YOU cannot. Show where I have ever claimed to be a teacher. I have claimed that I have many teachers in my family....many times. So...put up or shut up
upload_2016-3-3_5-17-39.jpeg

Kid was wrong and if the school forced her resignation they are wrong as well. In fact the student should be brought up on charges
I second this. That kid did the stealing. What was on the phone is irrelevant, especially if the teacher's husband was well aware that pictures of him in his birthday suit were there and he was okay with it.

God bless you and him and the teacher always!!!

Holly

I beg your pardon....I have never claimed to be a teacher. Whereever did you get THAT from? :eusa_think:
Seems that YOU cannot. Show where I have ever claimed to be a teacher. I have claimed that I have many teachers in my family....many times. So...put up or shut up View attachment 65708
:lmao:

Polar-Bear_-Wikimedia-Commons.jpg

Kid was wrong and if the school forced her resignation they are wrong as well. In fact the student should be brought up on charges
I second this. That kid did the stealing. What was on the phone is irrelevant, especially if the teacher's husband was well aware that pictures of him in his birthday suit were there and he was okay with it.

Holly
Without the kid stealing the phone, nothing else happens.

Seems that YOU cannot. Show where I have ever claimed to be a teacher. I have claimed that I have many teachers in my family....many times. So...put up or shut up View attachment 65708
:lmao:

Polar-Bear_-Wikimedia-Commons.jpg
No...you are actually more the little yipping dog.

Holly
Without the kid stealing the phone, nothing else happens.
Totally agree. That nothing would happen to this student blows my mind. THIS seems to be indicative of what's wrong in the education system today.

South Carolina Teacher Accused of Contributing to Delinquency of Minor After Student Steals Phone and Discovers Nude Photos - PINAC News

The key words here are STUDENT STEALS PHONE.
of course it is dear...

Those that don't realize that are too stupid to understand cause/effect. Maybe you're one.

The key words here are STUDENT STEALS PHONE.
of course it is dear...

Those that don't realize that are too stupid to understand cause/effect. Maybe you're one.
nope .
the teacher should have either kept the phone on her person at all times or had a password lock installed to prevent it from being used or both .
she made herself and it an easy target .
please no moralizing about thou shall not steal and bad kids ...

Forum List

Back