🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

South Dakota Hotel Owner Under Fire For Declaring She Would No Longer Serve Native Americans

Every winter where I lived, when the temperature was well below freezing.
An Indian not wearing winter clothes, had gotten drunk, crawled into a parked car, and went to sleep. He would be found dead in the morning frozen to death.
It happened two or three times a year.

We were here 15,000 years before the white man came. They murdered 50 million of us.
True but a small clan from what Is now France and Spain were here 15,000 yrs before you
They did not last super long but they found many things from them in Virginia

I still have a few. What is your address?

That's a fake story peddled by a fake indian named Ward Churchill. All the other fake indians love to repeat it.

.Churchill had no academic credential to be hired in the first place. His degree was an MA in graphic arts — he was a painter — bestowed by a rinky dink experimental college which is now defunct. He got an affirmative action job designated for “native Americans” even though he is an Anglo-Saxon and his tribal membership was also based on his extremist leftwing views and has since been repudiated by the tribe in question.

He was another Elizabeth what's-her-name, AKA Pocahontas, the fake indian Harvard hack and Congresswoman.

I’m shocked. Not really.
You didn't bother to ask why she would kick these "customers" out completely...Could it be the crime, the drugs, the alcohol abuse, welfare ho not paying their bills and destroying the property?

I am of mixed heritage as well------I'm part Cheyenne, Powhatan and Hopi. So glad my great whatever grandfather----FLED the reservation trains. Yikes what a mess created by the government catering to addicts wanting a free ride.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back