South Dakota Resisted Shutdown, Now It's a Hotspot

May I suggest you don’t trust the lying WHO.
The WHO did not do the research presented. Again, you sound like an idiot.
OK...You are so gullible. LMAO. I ll live my life and you live yours, snowflake.
Hah...ignores all science, goes with his gut feeling, lies about the doctors note...but I'm the one that's gullible...haha, okay.
So my doctors are wrong? LOL
You read obscure articles and I ll trust them. Snowflake.

99% sure I am immune.
Based on nothing but your cultism. Certainly not based on the available evidence. As has been posted in this thread.
Menachery estimates that COVID-19 antibodies will remain in a patient’s system for “two to three years,” based on what’s known about other coronaviruses, but he says it’s too early to know for certain.

Now fuck off, snowflake

"
Third, it's not entirely clear that having antibodies to Covid-19 means that you truly have immunity and won't get the disease again.

"That's the $64 question," said Dr. Harvey Fineberg, chairman of the NAS committee, who was also on the phone call with the White House. "Does antibody level equate to resistance to getting ill again?"

"
Third, it's not entirely clear that having antibodies to Covid-19 means that you truly have immunity and won't get the disease again.

"That's the $64 question," said Dr. Harvey Fineberg, chairman of the NAS committee, who was also on the phone call with the White House. "Does antibody level equate to resistance to getting ill again?"

Menachery estimates that COVID-19 antibodies will remain in a patient’s system for “two to three years,” based on what’s known about other coronaviruses, but he says it’s too early to know for certain

Fuck off snowflake

is “certain”
And yet you are all but certain. Based on nothing but a fake doctors note you lied about.
Menachery estimates that COVID-19 antibodies will remain in a patient’s system for “two to three years,” based on what’s known about other coronaviruses, but he says it’s too early to know for certain

Lied? Then why are you conversing with me? Please go away.

"The canvas that we call COVID-19 was absolutely blank [at the start], it's so remarkable, inside this many weeks, you think of how many pixels we put on that canvas, it is astounding," said Dr. Gregory Poland, director of Mayo Clinic's Vaccine Research Group. "However, there are a lot of blanks on that canvas -- immunity and reinfection is one of those."

He just said it.
He said what, precisely? Direct quotes only.
He just finished. He said if you have had it you have immunity although we need to study more. Again. Stop responding to me. Flac embarrassed you on Hydrox and you refused to believe him. You called me a liar when I had the disease. So if you don’t believe I had it, the point is moot. If you believe me then we may keep conversing. So which is it, snowflake?

He said if you have had it you have immunity although we need to study more
Nah, sorry, not buying that. He literally just said 3 days ago that not everyone who has had it has detectable levels on antibodies, and that they couldn't be sure who among those with antibodies has immunity and who isn't, nor how long the immunity would last.

So, bullshit.

Forum List

Back