South Dakota Resisted Shutdown, Now It's a Hotspot

He said if you have had it you have immunity although we need to study more
Nah, sorry, not buying that. He literally just said 3 days ago that not everyone who has had it has detectable levels on antibodies, and that they couldn't be sure who among those with antibodies has immunity and who isn't, nor how long the immunity would last.

So, bullshit.
OK. Birx just basically said the same thing. Think logically. Why do antibody testing if you can get it 2x? LOL

I think you are lonely and argue just to argue. Flac gave you numerous facts and you ignored them. You seem to be a lonely contrarian. Poor lonely leftist.

YAWN
Lol! All these pussies with no arguments.
Tell us again how “China did everything right”. LMAO!!!
China did everything right in their response to this pandemic. Quote another lie next time will you?

YAWN
China did everything right in their response to this pandemic. Quote another lie next time will you?
Don’t change your quote you liar. And their response was to bribe the WHO and lie about their numbers. You lying foreigner loser.

YAWN
Dumbest thing ever posted on the innerwebs. :abgg2q.jpg:

YAWN
“China did everything right” —-BWK

We all need to catch and develop a herd immunity. I had it and now I feel great and safe.
Just one problem, there: the "herd immunity" is based on the effectiveness of antibodies in conferring immunity. And, unfortunately, we cant seem to establish any good evidence that they are effective and confer immunity.

Good question as to whether or not one develops an immunity after getting it, but that is always the case with everything else, to some degree. So it would be very unusual for people to not develop an immunity to COVID-19 after having it. The fact so many people are asymptomatic carriers, implies they already have immunity due to an exposure to some earlier corona virus.
I have Immunity. I believe my doctor over the failed credit scoring analyst.

I hope you are right, and I tend to agree it is most likely that once you get it, you develop immunity. It is just this novel variation is supposed to have some weird camouflage abilities I have heard?

YAWN
Don’t change your quote you liar. And their response was to bribe the WHO and lie about their numbers. You lying foreigner loser.
Really? What is your proof?

And my quote does not say what yours says. Which makes you a liar.

Trump is the ultimate fail for pandemic responses, while China did a great job.

We all need to catch and develop a herd immunity. I had it and now I feel great and safe.
Just one problem, there: the "herd immunity" is based on the effectiveness of antibodies in conferring immunity. And, unfortunately, we cant seem to establish any good evidence that they are effective and confer immunity.

Good question as to whether or not one develops an immunity after getting it, but that is always the case with everything else, to some degree. So it would be very unusual for people to not develop an immunity to COVID-19 after having it. The fact so many people are asymptomatic carriers, implies they already have immunity due to an exposure to some earlier corona virus.
I have Immunity. I believe my doctor over the failed credit scoring analyst.

I hope you are right, and I tend to agree it is most likely that once you get it, you develop immunity. It is just this novel variation is supposed to have some weird camouflage abilities I have heard?
Anything is possible but I would day 95% chance I am immune. That to me is sufficient.

YAWN

Well China did a more severe lock down than anyone else, except maybe South Korea.
The only thing to fault is the first week delay, and that is understandable given the economic impact and the need to be sure.

YAWN
Really? What is your proof?

And my quote does not say what yours says. Which makes you a liar.

Trump is the ultimate fail for pandemic responses, while China did a great job.
Love it. BWK doubles down on his idiocy.

YAWN

Well China did a more severe lock down than anyone else, except maybe South Korea.
The only thing to fault is the first week delay, and that is understandable given the economic impact and the need to be sure.
Do you believe they did “everything right”?

YAWN
If facts are "dumb" what does that say about those who can't even produce them?

YAWN

They only locked down wuhan.....

And we have no real stats from them, how teh fuck would you know what the chinese did?

outside wuhan, as far as we know their response was less robust than ours. And they let those dirty fucks leave the country too

A 7 case hotspot?
LOL! You do know there are more than 7 cases, right? I'm going to assume that you are only counting deaths..which is disingenuous--dying is not the only metric for misery and debilitation! People getting deathly sick and spending day..weeks in misery is also to be avoided, yes?

YAWN
If facts are "dumb" what does that say about those who can't even produce them?
“China did everything right “ —- BWK

“As governors across the country fell into line in recent weeks, South Dakota’s top elected leader stood firm: There would be no statewide order to stay home,” the Washington Post reports.
This is a tragedy. Now there's a shortage of bacon.
Yesterday it was on sale at Hyvee. Two packages for 5 bucks limit 2.
I went though self checkout and bought the limit three times

So, you;re hoarding. You're in your 50s and hoarding bacon. Sure, there's no underlying health issues with you.
6 packages on sale in the freezer is hoarding?

Lol

Typical leftist is clueless about frugality

You bought 3 times as much as you were allowed to. That's called hoarding.
That is not hoarding lol. That is being a wise shopper.

You're an idiot.

The guy with a cart full of tp feels the same. You're afraid bacon is going to run out so you panic bought and don't care if they run out as long as you get yours.

Selfish fucking assholes always make a bad situation worse.
My purchase had nothing to do with fear of shortages ya moron. I bought it because it was a good deal.
I also stocked up on charcoal because it was 2 bags for 5 dollars.

Being smart with your money is wise. Buying 10 packages of toilet paper is not being frugal.

A good deal that you felt you were obligated to more than others.
Lol

Poor baby. You mad bruh

No, I'm not your neighbor, just pointing out that during a pandemic you're kind of a selfish prick.
During a pandemic? Lol

So every year in flu season people should refrain from taking advantage of AMAZING sale prices..

View attachment 323781

No, this isn't the flu. I'm sorry you don't realize that.
No, there is no shortage of bacon. I'm not sorry you don't realize that.

I laugh at your stupidity.

I know there isn't, I'm not the one who panic bought it. I'm also not the one who is a selfish asshole that took advantage on a sale of bacon and over bought what I was allowed to and took the opportunity away from others who may be cash strapped right now.

shhhhhhhhhhhh -

the greed may get deeper in gramps freezer

Watch out, Gramp's is going to turn to horse meat before you know it.

no hamburger to be found in my local wmart - can good shelves empty- paper products - lol, yeah right - sugar hell no -

very little available, and a 2 day waiting list (on line )to get nothing -

flu season ya know -

This is just another benefit I get from not eating most meat.

I never liked the taste of most meat and thought it was gross so when I moved out of my parents house I stopped eating most meat. Funny thing, it's in my DNA. I took a DNA test and it showed that according to my DNA, I prefer veggies and grains. It also shows I don't like cilantro. Which I don't and never have. It taste like plastic to me.

l'm sure that what meat is available is very expensive now. Especially pork since the pork processing plant in SD has been shutdown.

I'm not a vegetarian but I don't eat a lot of meat. I think going vegetarian at this time is not a half bad idea. It's just that other sources of protein also may be hard to come by in the future unless you kill it yourself.

I'm not sure if I have that Cilantro gene as well. I like it, but sometimes it does seem to be soapy tasting.

I'm not a vegetarian.

Put just about any seafood in front of me and it's gone. Fast. Especially crab, shrimp and salmon.

I don't like most meat and don't eat most meat. I eat seafood. I'll eat some poultry at the holidays but that's about it.

I never set out to not eat most meat. I just don't like the taste and find most of it gross. I don't know anyone who will eat something they don't like the taste.

It's just what I like. I found out from that DNA test that it's because of my DNA.

Interesting. Your DNA just might be an advantage right now.

A 7 case hotspot?
LOL! You do know there are more than 7 cases, right? I'm going to assume that you are only counting deaths..which is disingenuous--dying is not the only metric for misery and debilitation! People getting deathly sick and spending day..weeks in misery is also to be avoided, yes?

yes the flu is very uncomfortable

“As governors across the country fell into line in recent weeks, South Dakota’s top elected leader stood firm: There would be no statewide order to stay home,” the Washington Post reports.
This is a tragedy. Now there's a shortage of bacon.
Yesterday it was on sale at Hyvee. Two packages for 5 bucks limit 2.
I went though self checkout and bought the limit three times

So, you;re hoarding. You're in your 50s and hoarding bacon. Sure, there's no underlying health issues with you.
6 packages on sale in the freezer is hoarding?

Lol

Typical leftist is clueless about frugality

You bought 3 times as much as you were allowed to. That's called hoarding.
That is not hoarding lol. That is being a wise shopper.

You're an idiot.

The guy with a cart full of tp feels the same. You're afraid bacon is going to run out so you panic bought and don't care if they run out as long as you get yours.

Selfish fucking assholes always make a bad situation worse.
My purchase had nothing to do with fear of shortages ya moron. I bought it because it was a good deal.
I also stocked up on charcoal because it was 2 bags for 5 dollars.

Being smart with your money is wise. Buying 10 packages of toilet paper is not being frugal.

A good deal that you felt you were obligated to more than others.
Lol

Poor baby. You mad bruh

No, I'm not your neighbor, just pointing out that during a pandemic you're kind of a selfish prick.
During a pandemic? Lol

So every year in flu season people should refrain from taking advantage of AMAZING sale prices..

View attachment 323781

No, this isn't the flu. I'm sorry you don't realize that.
No, there is no shortage of bacon. I'm not sorry you don't realize that.

I laugh at your stupidity.

I know there isn't, I'm not the one who panic bought it. I'm also not the one who is a selfish asshole that took advantage on a sale of bacon and over bought what I was allowed to and took the opportunity away from others who may be cash strapped right now.

shhhhhhhhhhhh -

the greed may get deeper in gramps freezer

Watch out, Gramp's is going to turn to horse meat before you know it.

no hamburger to be found in my local wmart - can good shelves empty- paper products - lol, yeah right - sugar hell no -

very little available, and a 2 day waiting list (on line )to get nothing -

flu season ya know -

This is just another benefit I get from not eating most meat.

I never liked the taste of most meat and thought it was gross so when I moved out of my parents house I stopped eating most meat. Funny thing, it's in my DNA. I took a DNA test and it showed that according to my DNA, I prefer veggies and grains. It also shows I don't like cilantro. Which I don't and never have. It taste like plastic to me.

l'm sure that what meat is available is very expensive now. Especially pork since the pork processing plant in SD has been shutdown.

I'm not a vegetarian but I don't eat a lot of meat. I think going vegetarian at this time is not a half bad idea. It's just that other sources of protein also may be hard to come by in the future unless you kill it yourself.

I'm not sure if I have that Cilantro gene as well. I like it, but sometimes it does seem to be soapy tasting.

I'm not a vegetarian.

Put just about any seafood in front of me and it's gone. Fast. Especially crab, shrimp and salmon.

I don't like most meat and don't eat most meat. I eat seafood. I'll eat some poultry at the holidays but that's about it.

I never set out to not eat most meat. I just don't like the taste and find most of it gross. I don't know anyone who will eat something they don't like the taste.

It's just what I like. I found out from that DNA test that it's because of my DNA.

There is no test for DNA that can tell much of anything, except how you match with similar other in terms of ancestry. And there is NO ancestry that does not like meat.
The human body can not produce its own proteins, so you have to consume it, and it can only come from meat, eggs, or dairy. And eggs and dairy were not available to our ancestors. Fish is meat, so there is no distinction there. You have just somehow altered and conditioned your own mind, and it has nothing to do with genetics or DNA. Any human who does not eat meat will die.

That's simply not true. There are many healthy vegans who can get plant based protein and will live or die due to things unrelated to their protein sources.

Dairy and eggs weren't available to our ancestors?

Forum List

Back