South Dakota Resisted Shutdown, Now It's a Hotspot

I trust my doctor more than you. I
Neat whining! But i didnt do the research presented in the article. Scientists did.

Let the record show you would rather be ignorant and wrong and THINK you are right, than learn something and have to change your mind.
I am also a donor now to help others with the same blood type.
Exactly the materials used in the research.

Approved by a set of doctors at one of the best hospitals in the world.
Yes, they need that plasma for research. That's how we learn things. Well, not you.

We all need to catch and develop a herd immunity. I had it and now I feel great and safe.
Just one problem, there: the "herd immunity" is based on the effectiveness of antibodies in conferring immunity. And, unfortunately, we cant seem to establish any good evidence that they are effective and confer immunity.

Immune

Neat whining! But i didnt do the research presented in the article. Scientists did.

Let the record show you would rather be ignorant and wrong and THINK you are right, than learn something and have to change your mind.

Yes, they need that plasma for research. That's how we learn things. Well, not you.
They want it to treat patients. LOL. You’re so dumb

We all need to catch and develop a herd immunity. I had it and now I feel great and safe.
Just one problem, there: the "herd immunity" is based on the effectiveness of antibodies in conferring immunity. And, unfortunately, we cant seem to establish any good evidence that they are effective and confer immunity.

Immune
Short term. If at all. Per your own article that, obviously, we both know you did not read.

Again I trust my Mass General doctors over you.

Immune
Short term. If at all. Per your own article that, obviously, we both know you did not read.
Foreseeable future. Don’t be jealous. You scared?

Forum List

Back