South Korea President: Trump Gets Big Credit for Bringing NK to Negotiating Table

Any communication from North Korea is a good sign, a sign of softening.

Any "negotiations" by North Korea is a good sign, a sign of softening.

Anyone not consumed by partisan politics would admit that, regardless of the party affiliation of the White House occupant.
This isn't true what-so-ever when their strategic goal was to "negotiate".

Do you think they'll walk away weaker? Giving up Nuclear Weapons?

Anyone not consumed by partisan politics would admit that, regardless of the party affiliation of the White House occupant.

I don't know. But any communication is helpful.

I suspect that if this happened under Hillary, you'd be more positive about it.

8 years of Obummer just got us nuclear explosions and missile launches. Not even a year of Trump and Norks request talks.

Winning.

True. Your point? Mine is clear, Trump may have been a catalyst since both S. and N. Korea may have feared Trump's belligerence and Brinkmanship may have led to war destroying both the N. and the S.

This is a good thing, and Trump's plan may have been to out-crazy the crazy, to intimidate the intimidator.

If things continue on this path, he'll deserve credit.

yeah, he knows kim is a bully and scares people. he also knows he is the president and nobody wants to start a nuke war with us......it's beyond stupid.....so he's just bullying him back

plus nuts like this only understand strength....it's like talking to a mafia guy........if you're a bitch, they laugh, if you fight back, they give you respect
That's one helluva dangerous game, though.

The one thing I've figured all along is that, while the crazy fat Korean kid may be loud, he ain't suicidal.

So here's hoping.

LOL, yeah but it is, but lets just say he does have advisors too....and they don't want to die either.....but everyone does this shit, pick on the US, because we're better than that....now they're like, uh.........we weren't expecting this.......they're scared....but getting the talks going is good......hopefully it will lead to something

True. Your point? Mine is clear, Trump may have been a catalyst since both S. and N. Korea may have feared Trump's belligerence and Brinkmanship may have led to war destroying both the N. and the S.
I care about results, not partisan advantage.

But I was assured by the experts that the only thing Trump would do is bring nuclear holocaust.

S Korea's president says Trump helped in talks with North | Daily Mail Online

Naivete on display ^^^

Q. Why is the President of S. Korea praising Trump

A. Aid and comfort from the United States.
View attachment 170906

Idiot-gram in the form of a clip and paste (why a young black man?).

why not? got a problem with a young black man laughing at you too?

Not at all, I simply mocked your brother in the white sheet.
bwahahahahahahahahahaha

so you got nothing so you just fling out stupid. got it.

8 years of Obummer just got us nuclear explosions and missile launches. Not even a year of Trump and Norks request talks.

Winning.

How prophetic is this???

No, because I knew since 2012 that the North Korean Theory of Victory was bilateral talks that SHATTER the US Alliance system in North-East Asia.

This is giving Kim Jong Un, EVERYTHING. While getting nothing in return.

The biggest mistake was flying Nuclear Bombers up the North Korean coast without Alliance aircraft support to show solidarity.

Watch this guy explain years before all this happened that that would be the WORST POSSIBLE thing the US could do.

Winning.

How prophetic is this???

I would never watch a video you provided. Is this the one where the Liar promised Mexico will pay for the wall???
Or that he’s going to bring affordable healthcare to the country?
Or that he’s going to lower the price of pharmaceuticals?

No, because I knew since 2012 that the North Korean Theory of Victory was bilateral talks that SHATTER the US Alliance system in North-East Asia.

The biggest mistake was flying Nuclear Bombers up the North Korean coast without Alliance aircraft support to show solidarity.

Watch this guy explain years before all this happened that that would be the WORST POSSIBLE thing the US could do.

Should we try to communicate with North Korea, directly or indirectly, or should we not?

This is a good thing, and Trump's plan may have been to out-crazy the crazy, to intimidate the intimidator.

They said the same things about Reagan and W that they are saying about Trump. Heck, they say it about any Republican who dares to take a strong stand in the world. When you have the teeth to back up the rhetoric, crazy can work.

Should we try to communicate with North Korea, directly or indirectly, or should we not?

It should always be done with concert of allies to show that North Korea cannot make bilateral deal to undermine the US strategic objectives.

North Korea's next goal will be cross-border trade, through salami-slicing negotiations such as things like "family visitations and reunions". etc.

North Korea's next goal will be normalizing relations with South Korea, promising an end to the war between them, while continuing to prosecute their cold war against the US.

Winning.

How prophetic is this???

I would never watch a video you provided. Is this the one where the Liar promised Mexico will pay for the wall???

OMFG are you stupid

that explains why you're so ignorant......I read and watch your shit, then I can comment on it

but if you read the title....maybe it will give you a clue....how lazy are you lefties.......holy shit....no wonder you want free government everything....you cant even read a video title.

They said the same things about Reagan and W that they are saying about Trump. Heck, they say it about any Republican who dares to take a strong stand in the world. When you have the teeth to back up the rhetoric, crazy can work.
Overly simplistic.

Any historian gives credit to the USSR breaking-up to Gorbachev and to Chernobyl. The US played very little in that.

Winning.

How prophetic is this???

OMFG are you stupid

that explains why you're so ignorant......I read and watch your shit, then I can comment on it

but if you read the title....maybe it will give you a clue....how lazy are you lefties.......holy shit....no wonder you want free government everything....you cant even read a video title.

I provided South Korea's presidential remarks in Korean, and it doesn't say what your thread claims it says.

Not yet......I think we need to scare them a little more, get some kind of concessions out of them.....that we can verify.

Forum List

Back