South Korea President: Trump Gets Big Credit for Bringing NK to Negotiating Table

This is a good thing, and Trump's plan may have been to out-crazy the crazy, to intimidate the intimidator.

If things continue on this path, he'll deserve credit.
If you were NK would you sleep well at night knowing Trump had his finger on the nuclear button? The good/bad cop trick worked.
Hell, not even Americans sleep well knowing that

But I was assured by the experts that the only thing Trump would do is bring nuclear holocaust.

S Korea's president says Trump helped in talks with North | Daily Mail Online

Naivete on display ^^^

Q. Why is the President of S. Korea praising Trump

A. Aid and comfort from the United States.
View attachment 170906

Idiot-gram in the form of a clip and paste (why a young black man?).
why not? got a problem with a young black man laughing at you too?

But I was assured by the experts that the only thing Trump would do is bring nuclear holocaust.

Naivete on display ^^^

What has led you to assume that Moon is a liar?

Besides you disagree with what he says.

Facts. US aid in the form of Defense, our consumer driven economy economy which buys S. Korean products and jobs for S. Koreans, see this (#15) posted above by Penelope:

Seoul Luxury Condominiums: Donald J Trump Organization South Korea Luxury Real Estate Condominiums Residential Resort Hotel Property

Naivete on display ^^^

View attachment 170906

Idiot-gram in the form of a clip and paste (why a young black man?).

why not? got a problem with a young black man laughing at you too?

Not at all, I simply mocked your brother in the white sheet.

This is a good thing, and Trump's plan may have been to out-crazy the crazy, to intimidate the intimidator.

If you were NK would you sleep well at night knowing Trump had his finger on the nuclear button? The good/bad cop trick worked.
Only an idiot would think giving the North Koreans what they want bilateral talks with south korea is "working".

Moon Jae-In is a quick study. He knows that the way to get Trump to agree to anything is to flatter him with praise. He learned this watching Trump in China

Daily mail is lying.

The US is not allowed at the negotiation table.

Can you find a Korean-language paper that says this? Or only the right-wing-lying mouth piece the "Daily mail"?
Obviously you have a 2nd grade level of reading comprehension.
Do you read Korean?

Can you find me a Korean source?

Or should I just take your English-Bullshit right-wing CUCK magazine's word for it?

This Daily Cuck magazine doesn't even quote the South Korean President.

Can someone please show me evidence that the South Korean President said anything at all about Trump?

Daily mail is lying.

Can you find a Korean-language paper that says this? Or only the right-wing-lying mouth piece the "Daily mail"?

WM2020 is simply trying to spin Trump's megalomania into something positive. The S. Korean President patronized Trump, but I suspect their President wants what most Americans want, that is, Trump to stop tweeting, for him to stay in the executive bedroom, and keep his mouth shut and open it only to eat cheese burgers in bed while watching cable TV.

Daily mail is lying.

WM2020 is simply trying to spin Trump's megalomania into something positive. The S. Korean President patronized Trump, but I suspect their President wants what most Americans want, that is, Trump to stop tweeting, keep his mouth shut and for him to stay in the executive bedroom, eat cheese burgers in bed and watch TV.
Did the South Korean President Patronize Trump?

The Daily Cuck didn't quote the South Korean President, if you go through the article it doesn't quote him at all.

Here's President Moon's actual remarks. I don't hear anything about Trump being instrumental in anything, in any of his remarks.

Does anyone else hear anything about Trump being so important?

Daily mail is lying.

WM2020 is simply trying to spin Trump's megalomania into something positive. The S. Korean President patronized Trump, but I suspect their President wants what most Americans want, that is, Trump to stop tweeting, keep his mouth shut and for him to stay in the executive bedroom, eat cheese burgers in bed and watch TV.
Did the South Korean President Patronize Trump?

The Daily Cuck didn't quote the South Korean President, if you go through the article it doesn't quote him at all.

I wasn't referencing any quote by the S. Korean President; by my comment I meant he has "treat (ed Trump) with an apparent kindness that betrays a feeling of superiority". Some of our allies haven't been so kind.

Last edited:
Any communication from North Korea is a good sign, a sign of softening.

Any "negotiations" by North Korea is a good sign, a sign of softening.

Anyone not consumed by partisan politics would admit that, regardless of the party affiliation of the White House occupant.

yeah, he knows kim is a bully and scares people. he also knows he is the president and nobody wants to start a nuke war with us......it's beyond stupid.....so he's just bullying him back

plus nuts like this only understand strength....it's like talking to a mafia guy........if you're a bitch, they laugh, if you fight back, they give you respect

yeah, he knows kim is a bully and scares people. he also knows he is the president and nobody wants to start a nuke war with us......it's beyond stupid.....so he's just bullying him back

plus nuts like this only understand strength....it's like talking to a mafia guy........if you're a bitch, they laugh, if you fight back, they give you respect
North Korea is getting EVERYTHING it wants. Bilateral talks with South Korea. Bravo.

That's one helluva dangerous game, though.

The one thing I've figured all along is that, while the crazy fat Korean kid may be loud, he ain't suicidal.

So here's hoping.

Forum List

Back