Southern Poverty Law Center's Mark Potok calls for a 'Mental Cleansing' of White Southerners

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Why not cut to the chase and just remove all of the Southern States from the Union? Come to think of it...

Mark Potock
mark_potok_splc.jpg

South Carolina s Confederate Flag Is Gone But Others Remain

"We need a kind of mental cleansing down here," Potok said. "It's 150 years overdue."

He's right of course.

There is NO place for terrorist flags at govt buildings. Fly it over your out house in back of your single wide but if you value your country and your constitution, you will agree that it does not belong in front of of a national building or site.

"We need a kind of mental cleansing down here," Potok said. "It's 150 years overdue."

He's right of course.

There is NO place for terrorist flags at govt buildings. Fly it over your out house in back of your single wide but if you value your country and your constitution, you will agree that it does not belong in front of of a national building or site.
So you would support the DNC paying for slavery? NOT the country but the DNC? About time.

The SPLC is no more than a left-wing hate-mongering terrorist organization. They should be placed in the same category as Hamas, Hezbollah, and should have their doors locks and power shut off.

Hmmmm.

Lets see.

The South has a huge black population. Over 50% of all blacks live down here.
The South has a HUGE population of white tranplants from the North and West.
The South has a huge population of Hispanics.

Really....there just arent many truly white Southerners.

Liberals just...well...want someone to hate.

He's right of course.

I agree. And every sin committed under the rebel flag...was done by white Democrats. Yet...the name "Democrat" and their donkey mascot are still tolerated.

Why do you tolerate these relics of hatred? Change the party name. Change the party mascot. Otherwise you hate blacks.

Hmmmm.

Lets see.

The South has a huge black population. Over 50% of all blacks live down here.
The South has a HUGE population of white tranplants from the North and West.
The South has a huge population of Hispanics.

Really....there just arent many truly white Southerners.

Liberals just...well...want someone to hate.
You would think with Islamic State running around cutting peoples heads off their choice would be rather easy. That's where the second issue with liberals kick in. They are out right stupid.

"Southern Poverty Law Center's Mark Potok calls for a 'Mental Cleansing' of White Southerners"
Of the twenty-two(22) Southern Poverty Law Center senior program staff members, fifteen(15) are Jews. This is a numerical representation of 68%. Of the thirteen(13) Southern Poverty Law Center directors, eight(8) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 62%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the Southern Poverty Law Center senior program staff members by a factor of 34 times(3,400 percent), and over-represented on the Southern Poverty Law Center board of directors by a factor of 31 times(3,100 percent).
Who Controls the Southern Poverty Law Center Who Controls America
What jews have against Southerners?

"Southern Poverty Law Center's Mark Potok calls for a 'Mental Cleansing' of White Southerners"
Of the twenty-two(22) Southern Poverty Law Center senior program staff members, fifteen(15) are Jews. This is a numerical representation of 68%. Of the thirteen(13) Southern Poverty Law Center directors, eight(8) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 62%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the Southern Poverty Law Center senior program staff members by a factor of 34 times(3,400 percent), and over-represented on the Southern Poverty Law Center board of directors by a factor of 31 times(3,100 percent).
Who Controls the Southern Poverty Law Center Who Controls America
What jews have against Southerners?

Maybe they lost money on the cotton market?

Thats right they are a Jewish organization out to get rid of the white man and Christianity, Period. Out to destroy the US so they can take over.

Last edited:
Why not cut to the chase and just remove all of the Southern States from the Union? Come to think of it...

Mark Potock
mark_potok_splc.jpg

You southern crackers would first have to have a brain to cleanse

Aren't you late for your Occupation protest or something?

I'm still waiting for one of you retards to douse yourselves with gasoline and set yourselves on fire. What a grand political statement that would make.

I'll even spring for the gasoline and lighter.

Mark Potock
mark_potok_splc.jpg

You southern cracker goyim would first have to have a brain to cleanse

How little of a brain does it take to vote for a presidential candidate, only because he's black and the rest of your friends are doing it too?

Fuckin' sheep. You're a prime example of the "hive mentality" Maybe one of you will decide it's a good idea to lay down on the railroad tracks, and everyone else will follow suit.

Mark Potock
mark_potok_splc.jpg

Well as a white southerner...

I hereby demand that the feminized douche-bag noted above, get one with it... Or shut the fuck up about it.

And we wantcha to know that we all a tingle by the proposition... And we're not just ready for ya. We're fucking anxious.

It's fair to say that we can NOT WAIT!

Mark Potock
mark_potok_splc.jpg

You southern cracker goyim would first have to have a brain to cleanse
You amuse me because you are incorrect AGAIN. I won't tell you what part of that disparaging comment is wrong, just know that you are and enjoy the fail. I'll give you a clue I have a brain, something you obviously lack.

Last edited:

ROFLMNAO ... Oh my...

The Non-Occupying Occupiers.

It's been so long since anyone has even THOUGHT about those impotent, disease spreading feckless fucks.

It's worth noting that they never even considered 'occupying' any place down south... Before they folded up like a cult of little sniveling leftist bitches.

Which was a great dissapoiintment

ROFLMNAO ... Oh my...

The Non-Occupying Occupiers.

It's been so long since anyone has even THOUGHT about those impotent, disease spreading feckless fucks.

It's worth noting that they never even considered 'occupying' any place down south... Before they folded up like a cult of little sniveling leftist bitches.

Which was a great dissapoiintment

Yea, I'd relish hearing the sound of those southern hickory sticks cracking against the skulls of those Occutards. Maybe followed by a pepper spray shampoo and a fire hose rinse.

Forum List

Back