Spam in the mini smoker

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
20200328_180049(1).jpg
20200328_192121(1).jpg

No brisket...no problem...Q up some shelf stable Spam! Use you favorite rub...I like Sweet & Savory with lots of brown sugar and some garlic and spices. Yummy...

View attachment 316557View attachment 316559

No brisket...no problem...Q up some shelf stable Spam! Use you favorite rub...I like Sweet & Savory with lots of brown sugar and some garlic and spices. Yummy...
I love smoking meat but don't think I've ever contemplated smoking spam. However it is the very same meat as the pork butt roast normally smoked for barbeque, pork shoulder so it's not that far out there.

I love smoking meat but don't think I've ever contemplated smoking spam. However it is the very same meat as the pork butt roast normally smoked for barbeque, pork shoulder so it's not that far out there.

Oh...it is wonderful...give it a try.

What? No Big Green Egg?

Go be poor some place else.

That's a $20 Smokey Joe and a $10 soup pot with the bottom cut out & painted black. :thup:

I am sure it works fine.

My father was a WWII vet and he refused to eat Spam.

My mother would cook it for us for lunch sometimes. Usually fried up in a sandwhich. We thought it was a treat.

We know this country is in a serious situation when people start smoking Spam.

I'm not being a snob--beans is one of my favorite foods. And sardines, right out of the can. But I hate Spam. Even looking at pics of it makes me a little gaggy. Meat should not have that consistency.

I found it amusing in the supermarket yesterday.

Liberals who for years have denigrated SPAM were willing their carts with it.

Maybe they think of it as a toilet paper substitute?
Spam has a shelf life of 25 years, so if you bought it in 1985 it might have gone bad. As long as you dont open it , it should still be good. When the brown turd Oblummer got in power and food prices "necessarily skyrocketed" because energy prices went up, i was buying span just under $2.00 a can... What is it today? Thanks Oblummer?

Forum List

Back