🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sparking Outrage: Black Judge Slams White Victims Of Armed Home Invasion For Racism

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
This judge should be removed from the bench. Listen to the idiot yourself

-Geaux
------------------------
Sparking Outrage Black Judge Slams White Victims Of Armed Home Invasion For Racism Lets Perp Off With Probation New Video

The judge suggested that it was the fault of the victims that their daughter was afraid of black males. Then he refused to sentence the violent gunman to prison. Stevens would only sentence the perpetrator to probation, so he can potentially victimize many more people.

"I understand the Court's outrage there.... well, I guess I really don't". :lol:

Blacks are the racist. They think they have a right to take our rights away and if we bitch = we're the racist.

The judge was right to speak to the victims and the way they handled the race issue with their daughter but in no way did that have any bearing on the violent nature of the crime and whether the criminal should be in prison. He belongs there and should have gone.

The judge was right to speak to the victims and the way they handled the race issue with their daughter but in no way did that have any bearing on the violent nature of the crime and whether the criminal should be in prison. He belongs there and should have gone.
The judge himself was racist for having made those comments.

The judge himself was racist for having made those comments.
The judge was a racist for not sending the criminal to prison.

So wait ... the 3 yr old daughter - not her parents - has been traumatized. Her sense of security - not her parent's - has been destroyed. The judge - if he actually said and felt those things - was off the friggin' wall and his feelings about that 3 yr old's trauma should have had no bearing on the sentence (which clearly it did).

I can't say that the tape wasn't a hoax but if real it would appear the judge was just looking for a way to excuse his own miscarriage of justice. It will be reviewed, he will get his wrist slapped and then probably promoted to president judge.

Last edited:

So wait ... the 3 yr old daughter - not her parents - has been traumatized. Her sense of security - not her parent's - has been destroyed. The judge - if he actually said and felt those things - was off the friggin' wall and his feelings about that 3 yr old's trauma should have had no bearing on the sentence (which clearly it did).

What I am saying is that there is a way for her to be de-traumatized if properly handled properly, starting with black friends they have. I do agree with you that had no bearing on the sentence and the sentence was clearly wrong. It showed biases on the part of the judge.

That judge is an idiot and has no business being a judge. He should be addressing the reasons blacks commit so much crime and subsequently and justifiably warrant the fear and apprehension by other blacks as well as non-blacks. What a jerk.

What I am saying is that there is a way for her to be de-traumatized if properly handled properly, starting with black friends they have. I do agree with you that had no bearing on the sentence and the sentence was clearly wrong. It showed biases on the part of the judge.

The family seemed to be describing the damage done to their 3 yr old so that the judgment might reflect the human damage done by the crime.
Instead the judge got on his high horse and was "offended."

The family seemed to be describing the damage done to their 3 yr old so that the judgment might reflect the human damage done by the crime.
Instead the judge got on his high horse and was "offended."
That's true. Like I said, attorneys should know their judges and this attorney should have known he had a racist judge on his hands. Of course, there is no way anyone could imagine this stupid judge was going to make the family pay with worry when the criminal is still walking the streets.

How the hell can an adult be offended by the traumatically induced reactions of a 3-year old?? That's just ridiculous...

We were warned about this.

2 Timothy 3 Worldwide English (New Testament) (WE)
3 Be sure of this. In the last days hard times will come.

2 People will love themselves. They will love money. They will talk about themselves and be proud. They will say wrong things about people. They will not obey their parents. They will not be thankful. They will not keep anything holy.

3 They will have no love. They will not agree with anybody. They will tell lies about people. They will have no self-control. They will beat people. They will not love anything that is good.

4 They cannot be trusted. They will act quickly, without thinking. They are proud of themselves. They love to have fun more than they love God.

5 They act as if they worshipped God, yet they do not let God's power work in their lives. Keep away from people like that.

This judge should be removed from the bench. Listen to the idiot yourself

-Geaux
------------------------
Sparking Outrage Black Judge Slams White Victims Of Armed Home Invasion For Racism Lets Perp Off With Probation New Video

The judge suggested that it was the fault of the victims that their daughter was afraid of black males. Then he refused to sentence the violent gunman to prison. Stevens would only sentence the perpetrator to probation, so he can potentially victimize many more people.

A 3 year old girl only knows what her parents teach her. Every parent knows this. "Constant fear of black men" from a 3 year old. Enough said.

This is obviously how racism travels. We have all seen it.

Forum List

Back