Sparta Prague Czech soccer midfielder Jakub Jankto, who is on loan from Spanish club Getafe, has come out as gay

No, not in that time.

If you were a Christian instead of a faggot, you would know that.
i was a practising Christian as a kid who went to church, now i'm an atheist because i don't see how there is a God while humans suffer so much through Covid pandemics and whatnot

Pete Buttigieg is a gay Christian. there's plenty of 'em. and YOU are not a real christian nor will you ever be because Christ doesn't have hate in his heart for anyone, you're full of hate, the opposite of being a christian if anything

i was a practising Christian as a kid who went to church, now i'm an atheist because i don't see how there is a God while humans suffer so much through Covid pandemics and whatnot

Pete Buttigieg is a gay Christian. there's plenty of 'em. and YOU are not a real christian nor will you ever be because Christ doesn't have hate in his heart for anyone, you're full of hate, the opposite of being a christian if anything
The Bible says that homosexuality is a sin. Tough shit is you claim to be a Christian and gay. You are still going to hell.

The Bible says that homosexuality is a sin. Tough shit is you claim to be a Christian and gay. You are still going to hell.
who made you God again. i say cursing homosexuals and any innocent humans who did nothing wrong is a sin and YOU are going to hell

Your opinion.
girls are a good thing!

Fo-ukNRXEAEqPto

Forum List

Back