Speaker Boehner Gets SLAMMED By REPUBLICANS!!

oh boy, he gets SLAMMED
you notice how violent the left is? and they love people telling other's to get the fxxk out, shut the hell up, they just loved our President of this country saying, so sue me bring it, I'll do what I want

Last edited:
How can that be, I thought all Republicans are in lock step with each other.

Sueing is swatting a fly with a piece of toilet paper. He should file articles of impeachment.

Boy, it must be really hard when your own political party comes down hard on you, Boehner, for wanting to sue President Obama. They want for you to stop wasting tax payer dollars on this farce. They do not approve of your doing that. Got it?!

Boehner's lawsuit short on details, supporters - CNN.com

Here's a news flash for you dim wit:

Conservatives have been condemning Boehner almost since he took the job away from Pelosi.

I'm no fan of that crybaby IDIOT but at this point do whatever you have to.. It obviously won't work being Obama has already said he will ignore the SCOTUS.. King Obama and his Zombie misfits ruling with an iron fist.. Your turn is coming.. only months away now. Don't even want to hear the yelps and screeches.

Boy, it must be really hard when your own political party comes down hard on you, Boehner, for wanting to sue President Obama. They want for you to stop wasting tax payer dollars on this farce. They do not approve of your doing that. Got it?!

they spent 70 million dollars to investigate bill Clinton as opposed to the 7 million they spent investigating 9/11.

they wasted over a million dollars of tax payer money every time they tried to repeal the ACA

they spent 1.5 billion a week on a govt shutdown temper tantrum, and cost the economy 24 billion.

they spent 1 million dollars on a study to find out if prayer works

I don't think they care about wasting taxpayer money... I do think they remember that when they impeached president Clinton, his approval rating went up to about 70%.

How can that be, I thought all Republicans are in lock step with each other.
Fortunately, not all of them are that naive. Some can actually see right through their Republican leader's intentions enough to put the reins to him before he puts them all to shame.

good ole CNN

mouth piece, lapdog putting out the propaganda for DNC

oh boy, he gets SLAMMED
you notice how violent the left is? and they love people telling other's to get the fxxk out, shut the hell up, they just loved our President of this country saying, so sue me bring it, I'll do what I want
The right are the actual ones causing the violence for your information, girly. Violence against the Middle Class, Senior Citizens, Women, the Poor and Minorities mainly with their Cuts, care-nothing about anyone but the rich, and their maltreatment of anyone who is not wealthy. You have to own up to the fact that your own party is now trying to restrain Speaker Boehner with his penchant to sue the president. However, President Obama still welcomes the lawsuit as he would have much to expose against Republicans to the American people that could not at all be helpful to Conservatives in the upcoming elections. Republicans are now fast realizing that and that is why they are scrambling and stumbling all over each other to try to contain this lawsuit thing before the president speaks to the American people about it.

Sueing is swatting a fly with a piece of toilet paper. He should file articles of impeachment.
And that would go exactly Nowhere as you well should have learned from past experience when Republicans tried to impeach President Clinton. Did they succeed? Just look how far that went and where it got them. :D

Conservatives have been condemning Boehner almost since he took the job away from Pelosi.
Ah, so they really liked and preferred Pelosi! Well, they need to continue hammering harder on Boehner maybe he'll finally get the message that it's time for him to go and...and what was that acronym the federal judge recently used against the Supreme Court? Can't remember it just now but maybe you will. :)

Ah, so they really liked and preferred Pelosi! Well, they need to continue hammering harder on Boehner maybe he'll finally get the message that it's time for him to go and...and what was that acronym the federal judge recently used against the Supreme Court? Can't remember it just now but maybe you will. :)

You really aren't very bright are you? That explains why you are a democrat.

To what end, maobama could kill someone on national TV and the commies in the senate wouldn't convict him, what do you think they would do when he's doing things they agree with? The oath of office means nothing to most politicians, especially commiecrats.

I told my congresscritter not to vote for him for speaker from day one.

DO IT RIGHT! Order the Judicial Committee to investigate the possibilities of drafting Articles of Impeachment as the constitution calls for.

Forum List

Back