Speaker Johnson at the border bashing Biden

Teabaggers..........DUMBASS.

House Republicans poised to torpedo GOP's best chance ...

View attachment 895259
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › house › 4436245-ho...
7 hours ago — But as Senate negotiators close in on a deal that does just that, opposition from former President Trump threatens to sink the bill, which many ...

I did................
Here is a picture you can stroke yourself to.

View attachment 895263

Make sure you send him $$$.

Truth Social

View attachment 895265
Truth Social
https://truthsocial.com
Truth Social is America's "Big Tent" social media platform that encourages an open, free, and honest global conversation without discriminating on the basis ...
Strange I heard you enjoy getting teabagged

No, it wasn't.

"There is a good reason they don't want to pass it, I understand that democrats put tons of pork in it so it wouldn't pass".

WHAT good reason AND what PORK?
The "deal on the table" is amnesty and in-processing more border crashers.

Strange I heard you enjoy getting teabagged
You heard wrong.
I brew my teabags not wear them.

President Trump Releases EPIC New Ad Exposing Joe Biden And Deep State Criminals

(TeaParty.org Exclusive) – A brand new campaign ad from former President Donald Trump has hit the internet and it's absolutely amazing. The ad creatively compares many of Trump's attackers, like the special prosecutors who...

1706643526088.png

1706643559002.png

The way things work is both bills go through a reconcilliation process and a combined bill is passed

Why won’t Johnson work with Senate Republicans and get it done?
The bill was a nightmare.. gave the Republicans everything they wanted and Biden was going back on his pledge for humanitarian reform. The Republicans did us a favor. Pubs will never get another panic offer like the Dems just tried to hand them. I bet there was a chance Biden wouldnt have signed off on it. Pubs shot themselves in the foot passing on it. Brilliant of them.

The bill was a nightmare.. gave the Republicans everything they wanted and Biden was going back on his pledge for humanitarian reform. The Republicans did us a favor. Pubs will never get another panic offer like the Dems just tried to hand them. I bet there was a chance Biden wouldnt have signed off on it. Pubs shot themselves in the foot passing on it. Brilliant of them.

Once again, they bite off their nose to spite their face.
Senate Republicans made it clear that they will not be able to negotiate a deal this good again

But Trump had other ideas. He can’t allow Biden off the hook on the border crisis.
Now, he gives Biden a stick to hit him with.

Joe does not need any new legislation to "close" the border. There are measures he could take today to stop the invasion, but AS WE ALL KNOW Joe has been doing exactly the opposite. He INVITED IT!!!

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

Forum List

Back