Speaker Johnson on Thin Ice

It isn’t and has never been about the southern border, otherwise they would have passed the bill that gave them almost everything they wanted on the border.
The bill they offered would have made most of the disaster on the border permanent and done pretty much nothing to alleviate the problem other than limit the illegals to two million per year.

The bill they offered would have made most of the disaster on the border permanent and done pretty much nothing to alleviate the problem other than limit the illegals to two million per year.
No, it wouldn’t have: increased funding for barriers, border patrol and ICE agents, more immigration judges to speed up hearings, no more catch and release and complete overhaul in asylum rules making it harder to claim asylum. Frankly…it had most of what was needed unless you are advocating for draconian measures such as shooting them. Opposing it was purely political and shameful, this can has been repeatedly kicked down the road and once again…it is.

No, it wouldn’t have: increased funding for barriers, border patrol and ICE agents, more immigration judges to speed up hearings, no more catch and release and complete overhaul in asylum rules making it harder to claim asylum. Frankly…it had most of what was needed unless you are advocating for draconian measures such as shooting them. Opposing it was purely political and shameful, this can has been repeatedly kicked down the road and once again…it is.
I am advocating for lawful and reasonable measures such as not allowing them in until their request for asylum can be adjudicated and that adjudication is done by judges who obey the law instead of a 'woke' administration that invited them here and even flies tens of thousands of them in from other countries so they don't even stop at the border. There aren't enough judges on the planet to speed up the process for millions and millions of invaders. Anyone who thinks there won't still be catch and release is pipe dreaming.

I don't think it's possible for anyone to get enough votes to be speaker if they are not a swamp rat. Johnson may cost Trump the election. When Republicans see shit like this get passed, it's going to affect voter turnout. It's obvious that something other than the will of the people is driving policy.

All of these people will get reelected.
Describewhere you see "obvious"

I am advocating for lawful and reasonable measures such as not allowing them in until their request for asylum can be adjudicated and that adjudication is done by judges who obey the law instead of a 'woke' administration that invited them here and even flies tens of thousands of them in from other countries so they don't even stop at the border. There aren't enough judges on the planet to speed up the process for millions and millions of invaders. Anyone who thinks there won't still be catch and release is pipe dreaming.

You will get no where with Coyote.
Facts, truth, common sense, she has no relationship with those.
She simply repeats the Democrat narrative, no matter how stupid and nonsensical that it is, while believing that somehow makes her superior.

That was a very soft limit.

Johnson betrayed the southern border in favor of foreign aid. The Rinos and Democrats are rejoicing.

Mike Johnson is kissing Trumps ring. Trump has endorsed him twice. He's not going anywhere. Rino's stick together. And MTG better watch her step.

I noticed in an interview today, when the conversation about Trump came up, she avoided that like a plague. Telling the reporter to ask Trump.

BTW, MTG record is 100 X better than Trumps.

So technically, It's $61 billion plus $8 billion that was supposed to go to Taiwan plus $5 billion in frozen Russian assets because they also approved a bill that allows Washington to redistribute assets seized from Russia for a total of $74 Billion to the Ukraine.

Which you only figure out after you read through the thing. Weasels...

Last edited:
Mike Johnson is kissing Trumps ring. Trump has endorsed him twice. He's not going anywhere. Rino's stick together. And MTG better watch her step.

I noticed in an interview today, when the conversation about Trump came up, she avoided that like a plague. Telling the reporter to ask Trump.

BTW, MTG record is 100 X better than Trumps.

You
Are
Insane

Ah well. I'm gonna maybe catch a movie. You all have a good rest of the evening.

I'll see my way out of the thread with this musical tribute in honor of Mr. Speaker...

Mike-Johnson-oath-650.jpg.webp

Last edited:
Nope, they are evil

Oh yeah, Us fiscal conservatives are now deemed "evil" by the Trumpbots. :dev3:

You RINO's are clueless as to what the GOP is supposed to stand for. It's not for debt ceiling increases, a dozens CR's in just 4 years. It's not all this foreign aid funding to the middle east. All which went on during Trumps presidency.

The problem is you Trump supporting RINO's didn't call it out, didn't say a damn word about it when Trump was doing it. Only the actual conservatives were.

Oh but we're the evil ones. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Oh, sorry, one more thing. Forgot to say Happy 135th Birthday to Adolph Hitler.

A fine tribute to him by voting this bill through on his Birthday. They are certainly a dedicated bunch, after all.

The Russians refer to Zelensky as the ''Chief Banderite.''

''Banderite'' is a reference to the Ukrainian nationalist movement of Stepan Bandera which resulted in the ethnic cleansing of the Poles during WWII. The Nazi collaborator is considered a national hero in the modern Ukraine.

I think they may have even been waving Ukrainian flags around in Congress.

Yep, they were, I just checked...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back