Speaker Johnson on Thin Ice

Johnson betrayed the southern border in favor of foreign aid. The Rinos and Democrats are rejoicing.

Yeah I get and agree Johnson sucks as speaker, BUT nothing will change if we keep allowing the rino's to hide behind whoever the speaker is.

Some members of the GOP have demonstrated some actual nadz. It’s well past time that the GOP (when in the minority) stand up to the moronic agenda of the leftwing Democrap Parody.

That said, it isn’t a good policy to win a battle ultimately costing yourself the entire war.

Therefore, my feeling is that the Speaker should be left alone — for now. I would urge the GoP to simmer down for a while. Get the election under control and then proceed accordingly — next term.

Some members of the GOP have demonstrated some actual nadz. It’s well past time that the GOP (when in the minority) stand up to the moronic agenda of the leftwing Democrap Parody.

That said, it isn’t a good policy to win a battle ultimately costing yourself the entire war.

Therefore, my feeling is that the Speaker should be left alone — for now. I would urge the GoP to simmer down for a while. Get the election under control and then proceed accordingly — next term.
As you well know, there's little in politics I loathe more so that the old "we'll gettem next time" fan dance.....Which makes it especially infuriating that this is actually the wisest course of action, at this point in the cycle.

jNbqV8A.png

Anyway. So it looks like $48.83 billion for the Ukraine. $14.1 billion to Israel. $2.4 billion for ''Red Sea Operations.'' $2.58 billion for ''INDOPACOM. And $3.3 billion for a ''Submarine Industrial Base.''

GLTbp6yW0AAlw3S

Last edited:
In any other point in the cycle, I'd be 101% behind it....But this smells like spook shit at this particular point in time.

Alsoplustoo, MisterBeale has his usual interesting angle on Massie.

I don't know what Beale's angle is on Massie. I don't come around like I used to, so haven't read anything Beale might have written about him.

But if it's anything that puts Massie in a negative light, I'll defend Massie as being the best in Congress against anyone if they seriously want to pursue dialogue tp make their case. And I will win that debate every single time...

Last edited:
I don't know what Beale's angle is on Massie. I don't come around like I used to, so haven't read anything Beale might have written about him.

But if it's anything that puts Massie in a negative light, I'll defend Massie as being the best in Congress against anyonem if they seriously want tp pursue dialogue. And I will win that debate every single time...
I still don't like it....Not when you have enough cowardly traitors who'll leave and flip the house, rather than fight.

Here's why vacating this time is a really bad idea.....

There are a handful of pussy collaborationist republicans who have said they'd resign if the chair is vacated again...This throws the congress to the commiecrats, and there's no end to the legislative fuckery they'll engage in over the next few months....You can damn sure bet there are enough wormy collaborators in the Senate that nothing will be stopped.

Or, as they say in the 'hood: we fucked.
I guess how you forget that onion head Dotard put a stop to the border bill. Or would you rather forget what he did?

I still don't like it....Not when you have enough cowardly traitors who'll leave and flip the house, rather than fight.

Does it really matter at this point?

Post #49 was pretty spot-on in terms of the actual reality of the situation, I thought.

Forum List

Back