Speaker Mike Johnson: 'We have to blur' Jan. 6 vids to shield rioters from DOJ

Sure. Now, answer the question or are you too scared?

Again, thoughts & prayers. :itsok:
i dont care if faces are blurred to the video released to the public .. i would however ber against the faces being blurred for the copies given to law enforcement officials ... so tell us fagnus are the faces blurred in the DOJs copy

Shame the jan 6th committee missed this... TARD!!!
Yeah. The committee made up of Dems and Republicans? Yup, that committee.

It is slowly coming into focus, eh? See, I knew you will finally catch on.

For a minute I was getting worried but jeez, you are very slow, aren’t you. :itsok:

Lakhota

do you think these trumptards are finally realizing what fuck ups they are? are finally ashamed of being violent azzwholes?

i sure don't think so.
if only the violent left that looted, burned, killed, assaulted, and injured over 2000 cops in the summer of 2020 were ashamed ... if only the thousands of leftwing nazi antsemites in the streets and on college campuses today were ashamed ..

Are you really this stupid? Why are you asking me? Ask your party who have been in charge.

Man, even on the scale of retards, you take the cake. Try to catch up, bud. Seriously. You are giving a bad name to all the other retards.
Republicans were in charge in 2021/2022? TARD!!!

WEF/Democrats MALISHILY gaslight Americans!

Yeah. The committee made up of Dems and Republicans? Yup, that committee.

It is slowly coming into focus, eh? See, I knew you will finally catch on.

For a minute I was getting worried but jeez, you are very slow, aren’t you. :itsok:
Why they hide the video TARD!!!

i dont care if faces are blurred to the video released to the public .. i would however ber against the faces being blurred for the copies given to law enforcement officials ... so tell us fagnus are the faces blurred in the DOJs copy
Nope, they are not.

And, you want to know how I know? Because, hundreds of your retard, treasonous buddies have been tried and convicted and sent to prison based on those tapes.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Last edited:
Republicans were in charge in 2021/2022? TARD!!!

WEF/Democrats MALISHILY gaslight Americans!
Damn. Just, when I thought you were getting smarter, you go and backslid.

You may want to go to bed, bud. We don’t want to tax those grey cell, anymore, do we? That’s a good chap. :itsok:

Nope, they are not.

And, you want to know how I know? Because, hundreds of your retard, treasonous buddies have been tried and convicted and sent to prison.

Gaslight central America ^^^

Nope, they are not.

And, you want to know how I know? Because, hundreds of your retard, treasonous buddies have been tried and convicted and sent to prison.

the only traitors are the leftwing marxist getting violent AGAIN making threats against Jewish Americans !

1701838791305.png

Damn. Just, when I thought you were getting smarter, you go and backslid.

You may want to go to bed, bud. We don’t want to tax those grey cell, anymore, do we? That’s a good chap. :itsok:
WEF/Democrat gaslighting is worthless on those who know truth.

If you took this guy shopping with you at Costco, he'd tell you $10 Mao is a good buy. Bidenomics!

Forum List

Back