Speculate about why DeSantis shipped migrants from Texas to Martha's Vineyard when he has so many in florida.

Just spitballing here. Maybe DeSantis wanted a homogeneous group to send for the first batch. By going to Texas he could get some Venezuelans who could actually plausibly claim to be fleeing political persecution. That makes the wealthy elite of Martha's Vineyard look even more cruel for ejecting them so quickly.

Of course since Biden is determined to turn the United States into venezuela, I'm not sure why they would come here.

You're a moron. Venezuela had no middle class. That's why Hugo Chavez was elected.

They rounded them up as darkies and used the military to banish them from their streets.
The migrants were very grateful for how the people of Martha’s Vineyard treated them

They were irate over how DeSantis lied to them

Southern conservative (Democrats) in the past did this same exact move and yes up north welcomed those black people with open arms.

Oh, and those racist southern Democrats who did this only sent poor single mothers and ex cons up north. There are soooooo many more poor single white moms in America than there are single black moms. I think we should get them back by lying to white single moms up north who are on welfare. Promise them a job once they get to Florida. Then when they show up, DeSantos has to deal with them.
LOL On the one hand you condemn those old Southern Racist Dems for shipping people up north but are proud that your present-day racist compatriots are doing the exact same thing? Thank the lord you idiots don't get irony. :itsok:

NY has a hard time sheltering the homeless during a cold winter.

I bet the homeless will line up for a trip to sunny Florida

LOL On the one hand you condemn those old Southern Racist Dems for shipping people up north but are proud that your present-day racist compatriots are doing the exact same thing? Thank the lord you idiots don't get irony. :itsok:
Who's doing the same thing?

I'm pointing out that today's Southern Republicans act a lot like Democrats did in the 60's before the Southern Strategy turned those Democrats into modern day Republicans.

This move by Republicans is a lot like what racist white southern Democrats did in the 1960's. Isn't it funny that Republicans today act just like those racist white southern Democrats?

problem is, now democrats are woke, they have Sanctuary Cities that welcome those poor brown people with open arms.

Until they don't.

problem is, now democrats are woke, they have Sanctuary Cities that welcome those poor brown people with open arms.

Until they don't.
Oh give me a break. There are thousands of illegals working for thousands of Republican run corporations that aren't anywhere near sanctuary cities.

How many illegals do you think work in Texas today? I bet A LOT

Cristhian Rivera, charged in Mollie Tibbetts' death, worked at a farm owned by a prominent Iowa Republican family​

The migrants were very grateful for how the people of Martha’s Vineyard treated them

They were irate over how DeSantis lied to them
You are lying.

You don't know how the illegals felt. What you know is the spin and lies told to you by those in the leftwing media trying to put a good face on the fact that the citizens of Martha's Vineyard used the military to round up all the dirty brown people and ship them out of their enclave.

As is the usual case, you have to be dishonest in order to cover up your racism.

Oh give me a break. There are thousands of illegals working for thousands of Republican run corporations that aren't anywhere near sanctuary cities.

How many illegals do you think work in Texas today? I bet A LOT

Cristhian Rivera, charged in Mollie Tibbetts' death, worked at a farm owned by a prominent Iowa Republican family​

and that has WHAT to do with Sanctuary cities?

and are you trying to claim ONLY republicans hire illegals?

NIce spin, but that's all it is

SPIN

Who's doing the same thing?

I'm pointing out that today's Southern Republicans act a lot like Democrats did in the 60's before the Southern Strategy turned those Democrats into modern day Republicans.
Mea Culpa. Caffeine hasn't kicked in yet.

SPIN
He is just trying to get anyone here off the topic because he doesn't want his racism showing.

SPIN
Typically Democrats don't hire illegals and they pay their fair share of taxes. In general.

And in general, it's only Republicans on USMB who defend hiring illegals. Republicans and Libertarians. Hey, let the market decide!

Only the most extreme liberals defend sanctuary cities and believe it's okay illegals sneak in. What bothers most of us is you want to torment illegal immigrants but you refuse to go after Illegal employers.

Yes, it's only you guys. Because only you guys refuse to go after illegal employers. Sure seems like it.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

Sure seems like Bush stopped going after illegals. Then McCain said they were only here doing jobs Americans won't do. Romney said it too. I know you hate them all now but you didn't in the 2000's. You're such a brainwashed fool you don't even realize how your party shifts when it's convienent. Or how Trump is playing the racists in the party while the corporatists love hiring illegals.

President George W. Bush Releases New Book Focused on Immigration​

1663606916396.png

No need to speculate.

Like most on the right, DeSantis is a racist and bigot – and he’s pandering to racists and bigots on the right for some perceived partisan gain.
He’s a racist and a bigot but the Rich Liberal Left on Martha’s Vineyard aren’t? Like most Racist Bigots on the Left, it’s “ NOT IN MY BACKYARD “ thinking the “ rules” apply to everyone except them

Forum List

Back