Spending, the deficit, the stock market etc has zero affect on lowlifes and illegals...

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
The primary Mexicratic constituency goes unaffected by things that matter to good, productive people. I’m just wondering why 40 year old, unemployed welfare folks whom ride bicycles for transportation, have neck tattoos, 14” mohawks and giant holes in their ears suddenly seem to care about these things?
Generation-snowflake-30-650.jpg

The primary Mexicratic constituency goes unaffected by things that matter to good, productive people. I’m just wondering why 40 year old, unemployed welfare folks whom ride bicycles for transportation, have neck tattoos, 14” mohawks and giant holes in their ears suddenly seem to care about these things?
Well they did close down the circus...Plenty of clowns walking around.

So, in other words, you're not affected by spending, the deficit and the stock market. Gotcha.

So, in other words, you're not affected by spending, the deficit and the stock market. Gotcha.

This is a serious topic...it’s no secret, the worst Americans do, the stronger the Mexicratic Party becomes...third graders know this. Why aren’t you people celebrating over all the doom and gloom?

Now we know why you do not care about those things!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Siete
Tell us how you are affected...Bear in mind, based on your history here and all you champion for, it’s quite clear that none of this matters to you. Leave this shit to the people driving the bus...just sit there and be along for the ride...it’s what you do.

Forum List

Back