Spicer Says Hitler Didn't "Use Chemical Weapons"

According to the new snowflake definition of "chemical weapons", states that executed by gas chamber used Chemical Weapons.
Putz, it's not a new definition.

Here's a page from 2010...

Hydrogen Cyanide

Source: A FOA Briefing Book on Chemical Weapons

Hydrogen cyanide is usually included among the CW agents causing general poisoning. There is no confirmed information on this substance being used in chemical warfare. However, it has been reported that hydrogen cyanide was used by Iraq in the war against Iran and against the Kurds in northern Iraq during the 1980's. Hydrogen cyanide has high toxicity and in sufficient concentrations it rapidly leads to death. During the Second World War, a form of hydrogen cyanide (Zyklon B) was used in the Nazi gas chambers.

The Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons

Hmmm...seems as though you left out "the new snowflake definition"

Definition of putz
  1. US, informal : a stupid, foolish, or ineffectual person
I accept your surrender by resorting to pre-K antics like, I know you are but what am I, in lieu of addressing content.

Sorry, can't help you with that. Good to know you are up on all the pre-K antics though.

th
Do you have anything of substance to contribute to the thread topic or are you just here to troll?

Yikes, ya caught me. Guess someone needs to catch the garbage that folks like you post.
:9:

So? If Matthews spoke on behalf of the President of the United States, his words would have mattered.
Nice deflection
LOL

Deflection from what? Who cares what Matthews has to say? You certainly don't. Hell, if he dared to criticize Trump, you'd be all up his ass for doing so.

What does matter is when the message from the White House is the bizarre claim that Hitler didn't use chemical weapons.
I lost respect for Matthews when he said Obama sent shivers down his leg, but to libs he is regarded as a god.
So I am amazed that no one criticized him when he made the same statement. The I remember how two face liberals are. And you wonder why liberals have no credibility.

Did any conservatives criticize him? Cause Faun is claiming that we would be saying what they are saying if the situation was reversed.

No one criticized him because for once Matthews was correct and there was no need for criticism

Fuan seems to think that conservatives WOULD have criticized him because we are just hypocrites.

If no one criticized Matthews, that would mean that Faun is wrong. That it is not conservatives who base their opinion on what serves their partisan interests, but the lefties.

I know what Spicer meant. But when I grow up learning that Hitler gassed his own countrymen, and Spicer then comes out and says the opposite........SMDH

Spicer has apologized, he knew it was a terrible example, compounded by bad word choice. What else is there to argue?

The point that we can still arguing over whether he was correct or not proves how crappily-framed his point was.

Can we at least all agree on that?

I agree that no one should ever use Hitler as a modern day yardstick for atrocities.

Spicer saying Hitler did not use chemical weapons is factually accurate. Just because people do it understand the difference between a weapon used on the battlefield and other uses of chemicals doesn't mean Spicer was wrong.

BWhen a person in the USA has been executed in a GAS CHAMBER...the US used chemical weapons?

Snowflake logic

Defend Spicer to the end. :clap:

He was incompetent in that briefing. The smartest thing he did was apologize for his bad, horrible, highly inflaming comparison.
The hysterical part, beyond them defending Spicer who himself apologized, is there is no doubt these same conservative idiots would be arguing zyklon B was a chemical weapon had Obama's press secretary said what Spicer said.

No, we wouldn't. Because we learned in school that Hitler did not use chemical weapons.
LOL

What you claimed to have learned in school is meaningless. Sans proof, no one cares what you claim.

Got something on the Right slamming Mathews over his HItler not using chemical weapons comment?

Because according to YOU, the reason that we republicans are supporting Spicer is pure partisanship.

Also, since you lefties are so upset about this, because Holocaust, something on the LEFT attacking Matthews would show integrity on the left's part.

LOL!!!

I agree that no one should ever use Hitler as a modern day yardstick for atrocities.

Spicer saying Hitler did not use chemical weapons is factually accurate. Just because people do it understand the difference between a weapon used on the battlefield and other uses of chemicals doesn't mean Spicer was wrong.

BWhen a person in the USA has been executed in a GAS CHAMBER...the US used chemical weapons?

Snowflake logic

He was incompetent in that briefing. The smartest thing he did was apologize for his bad, horrible, highly inflaming comparison.
The hysterical part, beyond them defending Spicer who himself apologized, is there is no doubt these same conservative idiots would be arguing zyklon B was a chemical weapon had Obama's press secretary said what Spicer said.

No, we wouldn't. Because we learned in school that Hitler did not use chemical weapons.
LOL

What you claimed to have learned in school is meaningless. Sans proof, no one cares what you claim.

Got something on the Right slamming Mathews over his HItler not using chemical weapons comment?

Because according to YOU, the reason that we republicans are supporting Spicer is pure partisanship.

Also, since you lefties are so upset about this, because Holocaust, something on the LEFT attacking Matthews would show integrity on the left's part.

LOL!!!
I can't say anyone noticed he said it until now, when folks went looking for such a statement.

LOL

LOL!!!
I can't say anyone noticed he said it until now, when folks went looking for such a statement.

Bull. He said it on national prime time tv, and no one said BOO.

Because it is not controversial.

The issue is a minor matter of semantics ie, do you consider the canisters used to kill millions of Jews to be "chemical weapons" or not.

Righties didn't say squat because most of them agree with him, on that interpretation, and even if they don't they know that he was not trying to minimize or deny the Holocaust.

Lefties didn't say squat because it does not serve the lefty agenda to attack and marginalize Chris Matthews.

LOL

LOL!!!

The issue is a minor matter of semantics ie, do you consider the canisters used to kill millions of Jews to be "chemical weapons" or not.

Righties didn't say squat because most of them agree with him, on that interpretation, and even if they don't they know that he was not trying to minimize or deny the Holocaust.

Lefties didn't say squat because it does not serve the lefty agenda to attack and marginalize Chris Matthews.
Ok, so I did some digging... here's s rightwing blog...

You see, no one since Adolf Hitler in World War II used chemical weapons more than Saddam Hussein. (That’s right, Chris Matthews, Hitler not only used chemical weapons on a massive scale against concentration camp prisoners, but also against the combat soldiers in the Battle of the Bulge.)

Chemical weapons? An excuse not a reason

LOL

LOL!!!

You see, no one since Adolf Hitler in World War II used chemical weapons more than Saddam Hussein. (That’s right, Chris Matthews, Hitler not only used chemical weapons on a massive scale against concentration camp prisoners, but also against the combat soldiers in the Battle of the Bulge.)

You had to do some digging? And you found someone who no one ever heard of?

And you think that proves YOUR side of the argument?

LOL!!!!!!!

LOL

LOL!!!

LOL!!!!!!!
Of course I made my point. You asked...

"Got something on the Right slamming Mathews over his HItler not using chemical weapons comment?"

... and I found something. You can't deal with that, so you cry like a snowflake because I never heard of that before. So what? I never heard Matthews comment either until this week.

Last edited:

LOL!!!

LOL!!!!!!!

"Got something on the Right slamming Mathews over his HItler not using chemical weapons comment?"

... and I found something. You can't deal with that, so you cry like a snowflake because I never heard of that before. So what? I never heard Matthews comment either until this week.

I dealt with it fine. I pointed out, correctly that instead of a massive hissy fit like the left has been throwing, that you had to "dig up" an unknown blogger who spoke for no one but himself.

Matthews comment was ignored because it was not important.

As Spicer's should have been.

THis is a minor disagreement on semantics.

Chris Matthews was not minimizing the Holocaust.

Neither was Spicer.

Only a dishonest asshole would pretend otherwise.

LOL!!!!!!!

I dealt with it fine. I pointed out, correctly that instead of a massive hissy fit like the left has been throwing, that you had to "dig up" an unknown blogger who spoke for no one but himself.

Neither was Spicer.

Oh, look... it was not unknown after all. Turns out that rightwing blog was merely cutting & pasting from WND...

http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/09/chemical-weapons-an-excuse-not-a-reason/

And again, it wasn't a big deal when Matthews said it because few people give a shit what Matthews says. You're under the delusion that Matthews is just as important as the White House. :cuckoo:

LOL!!!!!!!

Neither was Spicer.

Oh, look... it was not unknown after all. Turns out that rightwing blog was merely cutting & pasting from WND...

And again, it wasn't a big deal when Matthews said it because few people give a shit what Matthews says. You're under the delusion that Matthews is just as important as the White House. :cuckoo:

WND? A right wing web site? Wow.

Compared to,

CNN

Spicer apologizes for Hitler comparison: 'It was a mistake to do that' - CNNPolitics.com

tIME.

Sean Spicer: Hitler 'Didn't Even Sink to Using Chemical Weapons'

The new york times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/12/...tler-sarin-chemical-weapons-world-war-ii.html

washington post.

Spicer: Hitler ‘didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons,’ although he sent Jews to ‘the Holocaust center’

I could go on.

and on.

and on.

Matthews's comment was ignored by republicans because most of the agree with him and those that don't realize that he was not minimizing or denying the Holocaust, and they are not complete dicks.

Liberals ignored it, because it did not serve the agenda to attack and smear Matthews.

This is a minor difference of opinion on semantics.

Let's clarify something.

In my opinion, the Holocaust was one of the worst, and most horrific atrocities in human history.

Are we in complete agreement on that?

(this is not a rhetorical question. YOu are acting as though you think we are NOT.)

LOL!!!!!!!

Neither was Spicer.

Compared to,

CNN

Spicer apologizes for Hitler comparison: 'It was a mistake to do that' - CNNPolitics.com

tIME.

The new york times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/12/...tler-sarin-chemical-weapons-world-war-ii.html

washington post.

Spicer: Hitler ‘didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons,’ although he sent Jews to ‘the Holocaust center’

I could go on.

and on.

and on.

Matthews's comment was ignored by republicans because most of the agree with him and those that don't realize that he was not minimizing or denying the Holocaust, and they are not complete dicks.

Liberals ignored it, because it did not serve the agenda to attack and smear Matthews.

Let's clarify something.

In my opinion, the Holocaust was one of the worst, and most horrific atrocities in human history.

(this is not a rhetorical question. YOu are acting as though you think we are NOT.)
LOL

Who cares if you can go on?

Again...

You asked...

I found something and now you're howling like a bitch over it.

:dance:

LOL!!!!!!!

Neither was Spicer.

Compared to,

CNN

tIME.

The new york times.

washington post.

I could go on.

and on.

and on.

Let's clarify something.

LOL

Again...

You asked...

And what you found demonstrated that there was NOT an outcry from the right, in any way similar to the one you claim would have happened if the situation was reversed.

Watching all of the Liberals shit themselves over Spicer while appeasing the beasts that want to wipe Israel off the map. Define irony.

I am not sure what snowflakes think they are going to accomplish with this faux outrage over Sean Spicer telling the truth.

There is clearly hope among flakes that if they whine about Trump for 4 years that maybe he will not be reelected.

Neither was Spicer.

Compared to,

CNN

tIME.

The new york times.

washington post.

I could go on.

and on.

and on.

Let's clarify something.

LOL

Again...

You asked...

And what you found demonstrated that there was NOT an outcry from the right, in any way similar to the one you claim would have happened if the situation was reversed.
So? I never said there was an outcry from the right. That's your strawman. In fact, my position is that his idiocy went largely ignored because no one really cares what Chris Mathews has to say.

Regardless, you asked who on the right did and I showed you.

Neither was Spicer.

Compared to,

CNN

tIME.

The new york times.

washington post.

I could go on.

and on.

and on.

Let's clarify something.

LOL

Again...

You asked...

So? I never said there was an outcry from the right. That's your strawman. In fact, my position is that his idiocy went largely ignored because no one really cares what Chris Mathews has to say.

I also asked you,

LOL!!!!!!!

Neither was Spicer.

Compared to,

CNN

tIME.

The new york times.

washington post.

I could go on.

and on.

and on.

Let's clarify something.

My man

Compared to,

CNN

tIME.

The new york times.

washington post.

I could go on.

and on.

and on.

Let's clarify something.

LOL

Again...

You asked...

I also asked you,

Sure, I agree with that. Though I don't get the sense that Spicer would agree with that.

Forum List

Back