Spicer Says Hitler Didn't "Use Chemical Weapons"

Assad is bad.

That was Spicer's point.

Who disagrees?
No one.

So, you agree with his point.

That's good.

So what's all the fuss about a disagreement on semantics?
It's a) about being historically correct; and b) it was highly offensive to Jews for the White House to suggest their family members were rounded up in "Holocaust centers," where they were murdered with gas, and to idiotically state Hitler didn't use chemical weapons. Even worse, to utter such nonsense during Passover. :eusa_doh:

He was rightfully called on it and he rightfully apologized.

a. No one is denying the historical facts. It's a minor matter of opinion on semantics.

b. It is not offensive to Jews to say that a canister is not a weapon. Nothing about Spicer or my opinion on chemical weapons/not chemical weapons in any way diminishes the scale or horror of the Holocaust. If a jew chooses to have a hissy fit about that, that is them being drama queens.

c. He apologized because this type of manufactured outrage is a trap, where defending your self creates the illusion that vile propagandists have a point. It is poison, and people like you are tearing this nation apart. YOu should be ashamed.
No, it's not a mere difference of opinion over semantics. Words have meaning, even though you don't understand them. Hitler used chemical weapons. Zyklon B was used as a chemical weapon. That's not just my opinion but also the classification by organizations like he OPCW I linked earlier. So when he initially idiotically claimed that Hitler didn't use chemical weapons, that was the same as saying Hitler didn't use chemicals, a common position taken by Holocaust deniers. That's why he was called on it during that same interview; which he then fumbled his way through an explanation that included "Holocaust centers," of which, there is no such thing.

And of course he apologized, it was a moronic comment to make and it was incredibly unfortunate timing.

LOL

Who cares if you can go on?

Again...

You asked...

"Got something on the Right slamming Mathews over his HItler not using chemical weapons comment?"

I found something and now you're howling like a bitch over it.

:dance:

And what you found demonstrated that there was NOT an outcry from the right, in any way similar to the one you claim would have happened if the situation was reversed.
So? I never said there was an outcry from the right. That's your strawman. In fact, my position is that his idiocy went largely ignored because no one really cares what Chris Mathews has to say.

Regardless, you asked who on the right did and I showed you.

I also asked you,

In my opinion, the Holocaust was one of the worst, and most horrific atrocities in human history.

Are we in complete agreement on that?

(this is not a rhetorical question. YOu are acting as though you think we are NOT.)
Sure, I agree with that. Though I don't get the sense that Spicer would agree with that.

Of course we agree on the fact that the Holocaust was one of the worst and most horrific atrocities in human history.

It obviously WAS.

Our minor disagreement on the semantics of whether or not the gas canisters used by the Nazis to horribly kill millions of innocent people, should or should not be called formal Chemical Weapons is a very, very, very minor matter compared to that.

Do you think it is an important historically lesson that even an evil madman like Adolf Hitler could be deterred from using Chemical Weapons such as bombs and shells?

When snowflakes have disingenuous outrage liek this stupid shit, how do you know when they are crying about something real?

Reminder to everyone...

...if you use "HITLER" as your comparison, you lose.

Look, Spicer is the tip of the spear with the press. They hate him because they hate Trump. Trump could have a Morgan Freeman hologram as his spokesperson, and the press would hate him.

Assad is bad.

That was Spicer's point.

Who disagrees?
No one.

That's good.

It's a) about being historically correct; and b) it was highly offensive to Jews for the White House to suggest their family members were rounded up in "Holocaust centers," where they were murdered with gas, and to idiotically state Hitler didn't use chemical weapons. Even worse, to utter such nonsense during Passover. :eusa_doh:

a. No one is denying the historical facts. It's a minor matter of opinion on semantics.

b. It is not offensive to Jews to say that a canister is not a weapon. Nothing about Spicer or my opinion on chemical weapons/not chemical weapons in any way diminishes the scale or horror of the Holocaust. If a jew chooses to have a hissy fit about that, that is them being drama queens.

c. He apologized because this type of manufactured outrage is a trap, where defending your self creates the illusion that vile propagandists have a point. It is poison, and people like you are tearing this nation apart. YOu should be ashamed.
No, it's not a mere difference of opinion over semantics. Words have meaning, even though you don't understand them. Hitler used chemical weapons. Zyklon B was used as a chemical weapon. That's not just my opinion but also the classification by organizations like he OPCW I linked earlier. So when he initially idiotically claimed that Hitler didn't use chemical weapons, that was the same as saying Hitler didn't use chemicals, a common position taken by Holocaust deniers. That's why he was called on it during that same interview; which he then fumbled his way through an explanation that included "Holocaust centers," of which, there is no such thing.

And of course he apologized, it was a moronic comment to make and it was incredibly unfortunate timing.

When you smear someone with the term Holocaust Denier for partisan purposes, as you are, you are the one disrespecting the millions of dead of the Holocaust.

YOU. Not him.

And what you found demonstrated that there was NOT an outcry from the right, in any way similar to the one you claim would have happened if the situation was reversed.
So? I never said there was an outcry from the right. That's your strawman. In fact, my position is that his idiocy went largely ignored because no one really cares what Chris Mathews has to say.

Regardless, you asked who on the right did and I showed you.

I also asked you,

In my opinion, the Holocaust was one of the worst, and most horrific atrocities in human history.

Are we in complete agreement on that?

(this is not a rhetorical question. YOu are acting as though you think we are NOT.)
Sure, I agree with that. Though I don't get the sense that Spicer would agree with that.

Of course we agree on the fact that the Holocaust was one of the worst and most horrific atrocities in human history.

It obviously WAS.

Our minor disagreement on the semantics of whether or not the gas canisters used by the Nazis to horribly kill millions of innocent people, should or should not be called formal Chemical Weapons is a very, very, very minor matter compared to that.

Do you think it is an important historically lesson that even an evil madman like Adolf Hitler could be deterred from using Chemical Weapons such as bombs and shells?

When snowflakes have disingenuous outrage liek this stupid shit, how do you know when they are crying about something real?

You never can.

In that, they seem to be betting that they will NEVER have a real reason to cry "racist" or "Holocaust denier".

That's good.

When you smear someone with the term Holocaust Denier for partisan purposes, as you are, you are the one disrespecting the millions of dead of the Holocaust.

YOU. Not him.
They were his words. Bad enough he had to apologize for saying them.

That's good.

YOU. Not him.

What were his words? Holocaust denial? That's a vile lie.

It is bad enough that he had to apologize. It shows the power of the big lie is still unchecked.

Time is going to come when this vile behavior bites you on the ass, lefty.

YOU. Not him.

It is bad enough that he had to apologize. It shows the power of the big lie is still unchecked.

Holocaust deniers say that Hitler didn't use chemical weapons, just like Spicey Spice did. That deserves an apology because Hitler, of course, used chemical weapons on his own people. He also rightfully apologized for calling them "Holocaust Centers". If you say something that is not only ridiculous, but minimizes what went on at concentration clubs camps, you should apologize, even if it wasn't what you meant to say.

What he really should have been apologizing for is trying to equate anything with Hitler. Just stop.

YOU. Not him.

I already posted his words.

When he initially idiotically claimed that "Hitler didn't sink to use chemical weapons," that was the same as saying Hitler didn't use chemicals, a common position taken by Holocaust deniers. That's why he was called on it during that same interview; which he then fumbled his way through an explanation that included "Holocaust centers," of which, there is no such thing.

[

The Holocaust happened during war time.

I know he didn't use chemical weapons during battles, but that's not what Spicer said.

The Holocaust was genocide (democide really) not war. Stalin did the same with a much higher body count during peace time.

This whole idiocy is nothing more than the feral baboons of the left once again losing their shit because they didn't get their way in November.

The Russia conspiracy theory has utterly failed, so time to fling more shit. The claim Trump would ignore the chemical attacks by Assad failed, so time to fling more shit. Stopping Gorsuch form confirmation failed, so time to fling more shit.

That's all ANY of the stupidity that comes daily from the left is, shit flinging by feral baboons.

olivebaboon2.jpg

5 months out - that excuse is starting to show holes.

When are you going to stop defending the indefensable? :dunno:

What's sad is 5 months out and you Bolsheviks are less stable than ever.

None dare call you leftists sane.

YOU. Not him.

Holocaust deniers say that Hitler didn't use chemical weapons, just like Spicey Spice did. That deserves an apology because Hitler, of course, used chemical weapons on his own people. He also rightfully apologized for calling them "Holocaust Centers". If you say something that is not only ridiculous, but minimizes what went on at concentration clubs camps, you should apologize, even if it wasn't what you meant to say.

What he really should have been apologizing for is trying to equate anything with Hitler. Just stop.

Holocaust deniers like Hamas and Hezbollah that you fascist democrats so deeply love? I know of no conservatives denying that 12 to 14 million people were slaughtered by the Nazi regime. Now Obama's ISIS might tell a different story

Zyklon B is a poison gas. To kill it must be deployed in an airtight environment. Drop it in the middle of the street and it does nothing. It was carefully developed to safely murder people, to kill and then dissipate.

Look, you're just a hack attacking the enemy of the party, I get it. Reason is no something you have any connection with, you are fascist democrat and server your Fuhrer, no thought EVER seeps in. You are a goosestepping brown shirt dedicated to the eradication of the American Republic, hence you don't give a shit whether the idiocy you post from the hate sites is true or even rational.

Spicer should know that he faces agents of a hostile regime dedicated to ending the US Constitution. Anything he says will be twisted and perverted to the purposes of the vile demagogues. The standard answer to any of the DNC propaganda outlets should be limited to "fuck you."

No wonder you voted for "the gropenfuherer" , you are a bit illiterate.
Did the Nazi's use gas during the war?
Simple yes or no.

Uh, yes -- he did you Trump ball gurgling clown.

They were never used in combat, only in the programmed killings of the holocaust. Hitler was a gas casualty during World War I, so it has always been assumed that his reluctance to use said weapons on enemy formations stemmed from his experience with them.

It's not that simple. They only used it in the death camps, not at the front.

It couldn't be used at the front. It was not a chemical weapon, it was specifically designed to kill people in gas chambers, then become inert. To call it a "chemical weapon" is utterly stupid, not that the fascist democrats care, they seek to smear and slander the enemy, never was reason even considered by them

YOU. Not him.

Holocaust deniers like Hamas and Hezbollah that you fascist democrats so deeply love? I know of no conservatives denying that 12 to 14 million people were slaughtered by the Nazi regime. Now Obama's ISIS might tell a different story

Zyklon B is a poison gas. To kill it must be deployed in an airtight environment. Drop it in the middle of the street and it does nothing. It was carefully developed to safely murder people, to kill and then dissipate.

Look, you're just a hack attacking the enemy of the party, I get it. Reason is no something you have any connection with, you are fascist democrat and server your Fuhrer, no thought EVER seeps in. You are a goosestepping brown shirt dedicated to the eradication of the American Republic, hence you don't give a shit whether the idiocy you post from the hate sites is true or even rational.

Spicer should know that he faces agents of a hostile regime dedicated to ending the US Constitution. Anything he says will be twisted and perverted to the purposes of the vile demagogues. The standard answer to any of the DNC propaganda outlets should be limited to "fuck you."
That you deny knowing of any conservatives who deny the Holocaust when there are some who post here only serves to highlight your senility.

[

That you deny knowing of any conservatives who deny the Holocaust when there are some who post here only serves to highlight your senility.

Really, let's wander over to the ME forums on this board and take a look at who the vile Antisemites are, shall we?

Let's just say "Penelope" "P.F" and the rest of the JOOOOOOOOOOO haters are not exactly Trump fans.

Antisemitism is a very leftist thing, due to the love you fascists have for the terrorist Muslims, since they are fellow enemies of America.

TOP 5 JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HATERS OF USMB
  1. Penelope
  2. Loui888
  3. Fanger
  4. P.F. Tinamore
  5. Coyote
Leftists, each and every last one.

Lie all you want Fawn, but the Antisemites are the democrats, and we ALL know it.

Really, let's wander over to the ME forums on this board and take a look at who the vile Antisemites are, shall we?

Let's just say "Penelope" "P.F" and the rest of the JOOOOOOOOOOO haters are not exactly Trump fans.

Antisemitism is a very leftist thing, due to the love you fascists have for the terrorist Muslims, since they are fellow enemies of America.
Just how retarded are you?? Where did I say all of the anti-Semites are conservative? I didn't. Where did I say there are no anti-Semitic Liberals? I didn't. In fact, there appear to more anti-Semites on the left than on the right.

That, of course, has nothing to do with your demented claim that you don't know of any conservatives who deny the Holocaust even though some post here. :cuckoo:

Just how retarded are you?? Where did I say all of the anti-Semites are conservative? I didn't. Where did I say there are no anti-Semitic Liberals? I didn't. In fact, there appear to more anti-Semites on the left than on the right.

That, of course, has nothing to do with your demented claim that you don't know of any conservatives who deny the Holocaust even though some post here. :cuckoo:

I have not seen any conservatives deny the holocaust around here. Even the racist ones like Steve McGarrett seem content with claiming we dance to the tune of Israel, rather than denying the Holocaust.

TOP 5 JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HATERS OF USMB
  1. Penelope
  2. louie888
  3. fanger
  4. P F Tinmore
  5. Coyote
Leftists, each and every last one.

Lie all you want Fawn, but the Antisemites are the democrats, and we ALL know it.
LOLOL

Yeah, let's leave out:

Steve_McGarrett
ShootSpeeders
novasteve
KokomoJojo
Sunni Man

Oh, and from your list, P F Tinmore is conservative ....

I donno. I am a conservative Christian. I am out of that loop.

.... and Coyote is not a Holocaust denier ...

In the event that came to be known as "The Holocaust" - somewhere around 11 million Jews, Gypsies, Slavs, communists, 7th Day Adventists, homosexuals, mentally and physically disabled and others were methodically murdered in what is without question the largest and most thoroughly documented genocide of the 20th century. Of those 11 million, one million were children.

Out of approsimately nine million Jews who in Europe before the Holocaust, approximately two-thirds were killed.

That's called a Reality Check.

I agree with the topic title: No Holocaust in Gaza.

Around 3 million jews died in WWII, of what about 65 to 80 million so if you want to make WWII all about them have at it. Most died from starvation and disease. See how skinny they are, too skinny to make soap out of.

Faun is a jew worshiper or jew.

Forum List

Back