Spicer Says Hitler Didn't "Use Chemical Weapons"

a. No one is denying the historical facts. It's a minor matter of opinion on semantics.

b. It is not offensive to Jews to say that a canister is not a weapon. Nothing about Spicer or my opinion on chemical weapons/not chemical weapons in any way diminishes the scale or horror of the Holocaust. If a jew chooses to have a hissy fit about that, that is them being drama queens.

c. He apologized because this type of manufactured outrage is a trap, where defending your self creates the illusion that vile propagandists have a point. It is poison, and people like you are tearing this nation apart. YOu should be ashamed.
No, it's not a mere difference of opinion over semantics. Words have meaning, even though you don't understand them. Hitler used chemical weapons. Zyklon B was used as a chemical weapon. That's not just my opinion but also the classification by organizations like he OPCW I linked earlier. So when he initially idiotically claimed that Hitler didn't use chemical weapons, that was the same as saying Hitler didn't use chemicals, a common position taken by Holocaust deniers. That's why he was called on it during that same interview; which he then fumbled his way through an explanation that included "Holocaust centers," of which, there is no such thing.

And of course he apologized, it was a moronic comment to make and it was incredibly unfortunate timing.

When you smear someone with the term Holocaust Denier for partisan purposes, as you are, you are the one disrespecting the millions of dead of the Holocaust.

YOU. Not him.
They were his words. Bad enough he had to apologize for saying them.

What were his words? Holocaust denial? That's a vile lie.

It is bad enough that he had to apologize. It shows the power of the big lie is still unchecked.

Time is going to come when this vile behavior bites you on the ass, lefty.
I already posted his words.

When he initially idiotically claimed that "Hitler didn't sink to use chemical weapons," that was the same as saying Hitler didn't use chemicals, a common position taken by Holocaust deniers. That's why he was called on it during that same interview; which he then fumbled his way through an explanation that included "Holocaust centers," of which, there is no such thing.

I read his words. I also read your words, which are a complete filthy lie.

Saying that HItler did not use chemical weapons is not the same as saying he did not use chemicals.

People like you are tearing this nation apart.

No wonder you voted for "the gropenfuherer" , you are a bit illiterate.
Did the Nazi's use gas during the war?
Simple yes or no.

They were never used in combat, only in the programmed killings of the holocaust. Hitler was a gas casualty during World War I, so it has always been assumed that his reluctance to use said weapons on enemy formations stemmed from his experience with them.

It's not that simple. They only used it in the death camps, not at the front.

It couldn't be used at the front. It was not a chemical weapon, it was specifically designed to kill people in gas chambers, then become inert. To call it a "chemical weapon" is utterly stupid, not that the fascist democrats care, they seek to smear and slander the enemy, never was reason even considered by them
What a dumb fucking argument. :cuckoo:

Different weapons have different applications. Zyklon B was not an outdoor weapon, so of course it wasn't used on front lines. For the purposes of committing mass murdered, it was designed as an indoor weapon.

Translation: WAHHHHHH - WE HATE, WE HATE, WE HATE. Facts don't matter, we HATE and must attack Trump or anyone associated with him.

Zyklon B ain't Mustard gas, in fact the whole POINT is that it was safe for the Nazis to use in the death chambers. You fascists are just so filled to the brim with hate that you won't let little things like facts and reason interfere with your endless rage.

Try this; does Switzerland have Chemical and Biological weapons? Do they possess chlorine and hydrochloric acid? Can Chlorine and hydrochloric acid kill people locked in a room where it it introduced?

And yet everyone from the UN to the USA agree that Switzerland doesn't have chemical weapons. Why? Because the phrase "chemical weapon" has a specific meaning, the ability to use it in battle.

Excellent point about Switzerland.

Spicer said something stupid?! That's never happened to anyone in the history of the world! The end is near!

No, it's not a mere difference of opinion over semantics. Words have meaning, even though you don't understand them. Hitler used chemical weapons. Zyklon B was used as a chemical weapon. That's not just my opinion but also the classification by organizations like he OPCW I linked earlier. So when he initially idiotically claimed that Hitler didn't use chemical weapons, that was the same as saying Hitler didn't use chemicals, a common position taken by Holocaust deniers. That's why he was called on it during that same interview; which he then fumbled his way through an explanation that included "Holocaust centers," of which, there is no such thing.

And of course he apologized, it was a moronic comment to make and it was incredibly unfortunate timing.

When you smear someone with the term Holocaust Denier for partisan purposes, as you are, you are the one disrespecting the millions of dead of the Holocaust.

YOU. Not him.

It is bad enough that he had to apologize. It shows the power of the big lie is still unchecked.

When he initially idiotically claimed that "Hitler didn't sink to use chemical weapons," that was the same as saying Hitler didn't use chemicals, a common position taken by Holocaust deniers. That's why he was called on it during that same interview; which he then fumbled his way through an explanation that included "Holocaust centers," of which, there is no such thing.

Saying that HItler did not use chemical weapons is not the same as saying he did not use chemicals.

Since Hitler used chemical weapons, saying he didn't is saying Hitler didn't use chemicals on the millions of people he killed. It came out clumsy and should never have come out at all. It's why he apologized.

YOU. Not him.

Since Hitler used chemical weapons, saying he didn't is saying Hitler didn't use chemicals on the millions of people he killed. It came out clumsy and should never have come out at all. It's why he apologized.

And that is what this is really about.

YOu using a manufactured quibble about semantics to FALSELY accuse your enemies of being Holocaust Deniers.

You are a piece of shit.

He apologized because dishonest fuckers like you know that as long as someone is defending they are losing. Thus you will attack and attack regardless of what the truth is, just to create a lie.

YOu using a manufactured quibble about semantics to FALSELY accuse your enemies of being Holocaust Deniers.

You are a piece of shit.

He apologized because dishonest fuckers like you know that as long as someone is defending they are losing. Thus you will attack and attack regardless of what the truth is, just to create a lie.

He used the language they use which is why he had to apologize. He, most likely, did it inadvertently. You still have to apologize even when the error is inadvertent.

You are a piece of shit.

Aww, you poor, snowflake. :itsok: You have to be mentally deranged to think this administration was forced into issuing an apology because of folks like me. They've even caught telling somebody whopper lies and refused to apologize. Spicey apologized because what he said was ignorant, false, and highly offensive to many.

No wonder you voted for "the gropenfuherer" , you are a bit illiterate.
Did the Nazi's use gas during the war?
Simple yes or no.

Uh, yes -- he did you Trump ball gurgling clown.

They were never used in combat, only in the programmed killings of the holocaust. Hitler was a gas casualty during World War I, so it has always been assumed that his reluctance to use said weapons on enemy formations stemmed from his experience with them.

It's not that simple. They only used it in the death camps, not at the front.

It couldn't be used at the front. It was not a chemical weapon, it was specifically designed to kill people in gas chambers, then become inert. To call it a "chemical weapon" is utterly stupid, not that the fascist democrats care, they seek to smear and slander the enemy, never was reason even considered by them
What a dumb fucking argument. :cuckoo:

Different weapons have different applications. Zyklon B was not an outdoor weapon, so of course it wasn't used on front lines. For the purposes of committing mass murdered, it was designed as an indoor weapon.

NOW who is doing linguistical acrobatics to make their point.

Indoor weapon?

TOP 5 JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HATERS OF USMB
  1. Penelope
  2. Loui888
  3. Fanger
  4. P.F. Tinamore
  5. Coyote
Leftists, each and every last one.

Lie all you want Fawn, but the Antisemites are the democrats, and we ALL know it.
This asshole must have never read my posts. I am a Jew and have posted multiple times how fake Jews who call themselves Jewish commit atrocities in our name and have no more right to use the name "Israel" for their stolen land than they do to call themselves Jewish.

I've read more of your Nazi shit than I care to. You are a vile creature.
I have never posted "nazi shit," asshole and only a vile creature would falsely accuse someone of that. The same vile creature I suppose that has no proof that anyone was gassed to death in WWII, but still claims that millions were marched offf to gas chambers.

Iggy time for you, Nazi boi. Congratulations, you are only my second ignored poster.

I don't ignore people, I did however tell him to fuck off.

The worst thing about these idiots is that now that we are seeing the last of the witnesses and survivors pass away they will only grow more bolder, having the "well then show me someone who lived through it" argument be "bolstered" by the lack of a living person.

Assholes, all of them.

TOP 5 JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HATERS OF USMB
  1. Penelope
  2. Loui888
  3. Fanger
  4. P.F. Tinamore
  5. Coyote
Leftists, each and every last one.

Lie all you want Fawn, but the Antisemites are the democrats, and we ALL know it.
This asshole must have never read my posts. I am a Jew and have posted multiple times how fake Jews who call themselves Jewish commit atrocities in our name and have no more right to use the name "Israel" for their stolen land than they do to call themselves Jewish.

I have never posted "nazi shit," asshole and only a vile creature would falsely accuse someone of that. The same vile creature I suppose that has no proof that anyone was gassed to death in WWII, but still claims that millions were marched offf to gas chambers.

Iggy time for you, Nazi boi. Congratulations, you are only my second ignored poster.

The worst thing about these idiots is that now that we are seeing the last of the witnesses and survivors pass away they will only grow more bolder, having the "well then show me someone who lived through it" argument be "bolstered" by the lack of a living person.

Assholes, all of them.

I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but I do have a low tolerance for Nazis.

Assholes, all of them.

I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but I do have a low tolerance for Nazis.

Wait, I thought WE were the Nazis.....

Assholes, all of them.
If this is directed at me, you should know that I am a Jew, that both sets of my grandparents escaped Hitler's nazis for America and moreover, that we are over 50 pages in and not one shred of credible evidence has been presented that shows that millions were marched off to gas chambers.

56_Hull-Cordell-LOC.jpg

1364775761031c50_l.jpg

I have never denied the Jewish suffering which was horrific, but separating Soviet propaganda which the Jewish lies are based upon is paramount in understanding this topic. And understanding this topic is paramount in making sure that this vile part of history does not repeat itself as it is today in Palestine.

Assholes, all of them.
If this is directed at me, you should know that I am a Jew, that both sets of my grandparents escaped Hitler's nazis for America and moreover, that we are over 50 pages in and not one shred of credible evidence has been presented that shows that millions were marched off to gas chambers.

56_Hull-Cordell-LOC.jpg

1364775761031c50_l.jpg

I have never denied the Jewish suffering which was horrific, but separating Soviet propaganda which the Jewish lies are based upon is paramount in understanding this topic. And understanding this topic is paramount in making sure that this vile part of history does not repeat itself as it is today in Palestine.

Bullshit. Stop trying for the "reasonable" Holocaust denier bullshit.

You ignore the actual evidence from 1945 on of the use of gas chambers.

Yeah, I'll stop being reasonable. Because your level of dumb is so apparent, I must point out to you that that was sarcasm.

And what freakin evidence? Post it or move along. We are over 50 pages in... go for it, I would love to see it.

Yeah, I'll stop being reasonable. Because your level of dumb is so apparent, I must point out to you that that was sarcasm.

And what freakin evidence? Post it or move along. We are over 50 pages in... go for it, I would love to see it.

First thing that pops up, GIYF

http://www.shamash.org/holocaust/denial/testimony.txt

Please, Treblinka, really? Diesel exhaust? Google deaths from diesel exhaust and then look at pictures from those who killed themselves with carbon monoxide. You will find something very obvious even to you and not one eyewitness testimony in the boatload we have available at the USHM and Yad Vashem mention it even once!

And tortured confessions? Tell me there is more.

Assholes, all of them.

56_Hull-Cordell-LOC.jpg

1364775761031c50_l.jpg

Seriously?? You're basing your opinion there was no gassing of prisoners based on reports from before the war ended and while the Nazi's were still in control of the Holocaust centers death camps??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Please, Treblinka, really? Diesel exhaust? Google deaths from diesel exhaust and then look at pictures from those who killed themselves with carbon monoxide. You will find something very obvious even to you and not one eyewitness testimony in the boatload we have available at the USHM and Yad Vashem mention it even once!

And tortured confessions? Tell me there is more.

This is the same tired incremental approach deniers have been using for the past few decades, and it has been found to be bunk over and over again.

Yiff in hell, Furfag.

Assholes, all of them.

56_Hull-Cordell-LOC.jpg

1364775761031c50_l.jpg

Seriously?? You're basing your opinion there was no gassing of prisoners based on reports from before the war ended and while the Nazi's were still in control of the Holocaust centers death camps??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

it's amazing with these idiots. You are an ass, but not even in the same ballpark as this clown.

Forum List

Back