Spicer Says Hitler Didn't "Use Chemical Weapons"

What were his words? Holocaust denial? That's a vile lie.

It is bad enough that he had to apologize. It shows the power of the big lie is still unchecked.

Time is going to come when this vile behavior bites you on the ass, lefty.
I already posted his words.

When he initially idiotically claimed that "Hitler didn't sink to use chemical weapons," that was the same as saying Hitler didn't use chemicals, a common position taken by Holocaust deniers. That's why he was called on it during that same interview; which he then fumbled his way through an explanation that included "Holocaust centers," of which, there is no such thing.

I read his words. I also read your words, which are a complete filthy lie.

Saying that HItler did not use chemical weapons is not the same as saying he did not use chemicals.

People like you are tearing this nation apart.
Since Hitler used chemical weapons, saying he didn't is saying Hitler didn't use chemicals on the millions of people he killed. It came out clumsy and should never have come out at all. It's why he apologized.

And that is what this is really about.

YOu using a manufactured quibble about semantics to FALSELY accuse your enemies of being Holocaust Deniers.

You are a piece of shit.

He apologized because dishonest fuckers like you know that as long as someone is defending they are losing. Thus you will attack and attack regardless of what the truth is, just to create a lie.

Aww, you poor, snowflake. :itsok: You have to be mentally deranged to think this administration was forced into issuing an apology because of folks like me. They've even caught telling somebody whopper lies and refused to apologize. Spicey apologized because what he said was ignorant, false, and highly offensive to many.

I explained why and how assholes like you can use false accusations to control the discussion and smear your enemies.

Your response was nothing but the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule.

FUCK YOU.

auschwitz-plaque-killed-comparison.gif

Be real!

Because you're an idiot. If you knew what you were talking about, you would never have mentioned that chimney. You would havd known that chimney did not exist in that camp while the Nazi's were exterminating prisoners. It was constructed years later by the Soviets.
WHAT? I did know! That is EXACTLY what I just told you.
You wrote, "I went to Auschwitz a few years back and took the tour... and it is certainly horrifying, but the chimney where all the smoke we hear about was not even attached to the building."

I took that to mean you were presenting it as evidence that the Holocaust didn't happen. My apologies if I misread your intent.
It was in reference to the gas chamber that was built after the war for propaganda purposes. You acknowledged the truthfulness of my post.

As far as Hans Frank... he was charged, convicted, and executed of heinous war crimes, related to the extermination of millions of people at death camps, based largely on his own writings, like the example I offered.

His final words were, "I am thankful for the kind treatment during my captivity and I ask G-d to accept me with mercy."

For what was he seeking divine mercy if not what for what he wrote about in his journals which led to his own conviction?
He was executed by a kangaroo court. The Nuremeberg trials were a joke for countless reasons, but for now you should check out articles 19 and 21 of the Charter of the International Military Tribunal. And while war criminals should be executed, what you quoted had nothing to do with gas chambers.

Article 19.
The Tribunal shall not be bound by technical rules of evidence. It shall adopt and apply to the greatest possible extent expeditious and nontechnical procedure, and shall admit any evidence which it deems to be of probative value.

Article 21.
The Tribunal shall not require proof of facts of common knowledge but shall take judicial notice thereof. It shall also take judicial notice of official governmental documents and reports of the United Nations, including the acts and documents of the committees set up in the various allied countries for the investigation of war crimes, and of records and findings of military or other Tribunals of any of the United Nations.
The Avalon Project : Charter of the International Military Tribunal

Bet you didn't know that?
The gas chambers were not built after the war, that chimney was. So no, I did not acknowledge any such lie as "truthfulness."

And more from Frank....

• "We must annihilate the Jews wherever we encounter them and wherever possible, in order to maintain the overall mastery of the Reich here."
  • "Let me tell you quite frankly: in one way or another we will have to finish with the Jews. The führer once expressed it as follows: should Jewry once again succeed in inciting a world war, the bloodletting could not be limited to the peoples they drove to war but the Jews themselves would be done for in Europe. If the Jewish tribe survives the war in Europe while we sacrifice our blood for the preservation of Europe, this war will be but a partial success. Basically, I must presume, therefore, that the Jews will disappear."
  • "With respect of the Jewish Question, the Führer has decided to make a clean sweep. He prophesied to the Jews that if they again brought about a world war, they would live to see their annihilation in it."
  • "I was so stupid all these years. You know we are so guilty. Look here I saw the moving-pictures of those concentration camps and I saw how these people had been treated."
  • "An epoch with such happenings as the murder of 5 million Jews, the projective extermination of millions of Slavs - such an epoch must close up definitely once and for all. It cannot go dragging on and on. Those of us who are guilty must pay the price and set the German people free, no longer to be blamed for our stupidity."
  • "A thousand years will pass and the guilt of Germany will not be erased."
And trying to dismiss the Nuremberg trials in totality is ludicrous. There were witnesses who testified to the atrocities they saw, there were Nazi's who confessed, there was documentation from records found, there was a huge drop in the population of European Jews.

But you've already exposed yourself as a denier when you tried to use that visit by the Red Cross as evidence that no atrocities were taking place.[/I]

Last edited:
I already posted his words.

When he initially idiotically claimed that "Hitler didn't sink to use chemical weapons," that was the same as saying Hitler didn't use chemicals, a common position taken by Holocaust deniers. That's why he was called on it during that same interview; which he then fumbled his way through an explanation that included "Holocaust centers," of which, there is no such thing.

Saying that HItler did not use chemical weapons is not the same as saying he did not use chemicals.

Since Hitler used chemical weapons, saying he didn't is saying Hitler didn't use chemicals on the millions of people he killed. It came out clumsy and should never have come out at all. It's why he apologized.

YOu using a manufactured quibble about semantics to FALSELY accuse your enemies of being Holocaust Deniers.

You are a piece of shit.

He apologized because dishonest fuckers like you know that as long as someone is defending they are losing. Thus you will attack and attack regardless of what the truth is, just to create a lie.

Aww, you poor, snowflake. :itsok: You have to be mentally deranged to think this administration was forced into issuing an apology because of folks like me. They've even caught telling somebody whopper lies and refused to apologize. Spicey apologized because what he said was ignorant, false, and highly offensive to many.

I explained why and how assholes like you can use false accusations to control the discussion and smear your enemies.

:eusa_boohoo:

FUCK YOU.
Still not interested as explained for the aforementioned reasons. Go troll for dates on a gay forum where such things are acceptable.

You are a piece of shit.

FUCK YOU.
Still not interested as explained for the aforementioned reasons. Go troll for dates on a gay forum where such things are acceptable.

I called you on your propaganda bullshit with the constant false accusations, and you had no answer other than to dodge.

FUck you some more, and

d6240d78254e9f22742d214e44b268bbf1bcd60594e9cca602ee05a1e573201f.jpg

The gas chambers were not built after the war,...
Sigh, we have been through this already. The Auschwitz gas chamber there was constructed after the war for propaganda purposes. This was admitted by Piper himself and is accepted as fact today by Yad Vashem.

Do you know how they get around that little FACT today?

According to the latest mainstream revision in this area, we are told to believe that yes, it was just air raid shelter at the time that the allies moved in and yes, it was they that put those holes in the roof where the zyklon was supposedly dropped, but it actually was a gas chamber prior to it being converted into an air raid shelter.

Does that make a damn bit of sense and why do we just have to take their word for it?

...that chimney was. So no, I did not acknowledge any such lie as "truthfulness."
Why was that chimney, that we have heard so many Jewish lies about such as:

holocxt.jpg

built after the war? And since you acknowledged that it was, then how were the supposed cremations taking place 'round the clock?

And more from Frank....
And yet again, nothing about gas chambers. This is another lunatic, and obviously an anti-Semitic, racist fuck, but that was the prevailing attitude of the time and even for centuries before in pretty much any nation Jews immigrated to. Don't forget that over centuries that Jews were deported from over 100 nations.

Sorry, not sure how that's relevant to what we were discussing.

And trying to dismiss the Nuremberg trials in totality is ludicrous.
Where else in any civilized courtroom is proof not required? See article 21 that was already posted for you.

There were witnesses who testified to the atrocities they saw, there were Nazi's who confessed, there was documentation from records found,...
Many are known liars, some have admitted that fact as we already saw, the nazi confessions were obtained under torture, and the documentation does not reflect gas chambers or an extermination program.

there was a huge drop in the population of European Jews.
That is another Jewish lie. We know now, as we did then from multiple sources that that is simply not true.

tumblr_o3gqdiDCA21ul1nzxo1_1280.jpg

But you've already exposed yourself as a denier when you tried to use that visit by the Red Cross as evidence that no atrocities were taking place.[/I]
The Red Cross is part of some conspiracy? Please, they were there on multiple occasions throughout the war and were there at the end. I am really not sure if we could find a source more unbiased.

Well at least you admit millions of people were murdered at the hands of the Nazi's. I suppose that's a start.
I never denied that millions of people were murdered at the hands of the Nazi's. You are not very good at this. As explained, the cabalistic 6 million figure is long dead in itself, but the lies continue.

You are a piece of shit.

FUCK YOU.

I called you on your propaganda bullshit with the constant false accusations, and you had no answer other than to dodge.

FUck you some more, and

Like I give a shit that you're shaking your cane at your own delusions.

giphy.gif

You are a piece of shit.

FUCK YOU.

FUck you some more, and

giphy.gif

Last on topic post in this thread is me calling you and yours on your vile propaganda strategy and explaining how it works.

That's the last word.

YOur deflections and insults are irrelevant twaddle as you try to distract from that fact.

People like you are tearing this nation apart with your vile evil tactics. You should be ashamed of yourself.

You are a piece of shit.

FUCK YOU.

FUck you some more, and

LOL

Spicer apologized. I won. He admitted he was wrong for saying what he said.

:dance:

The gas chambers were not built after the war,...
Sigh, we have been through this already. The Auschwitz gas chamber there was constructed after the war for propaganda purposes. This was admitted by Piper himself and is accepted as fact today by Yad Vashem.
Now you're flat out lying. The chambers were built before the war ended. Piper, to whom you referred, said so himself...

"The gas chamber attached to crematorium I operated until fall 1942. The last victims were several hundred prisoners of the Sonderkommando in Birkenau who were employed in the killing operations. They were gassed in early December 1942."

"By mid-1942, the mass murders took place in two provisional gas chambers that were installed in the cottages of two peasants, Harmata and Wichaj, who had been evicted earlier."

more...

...that chimney was. So no, I did not acknowledge any such lie as "truthfulness."
Why was that chimney, that we have heard so many Jewish lies about such as:

built after the war? And since you acknowledged that it was, then how were the supposed cremations taking place 'round the clock?
I have no idea why that chimney was built after the war. Clearly they were cremating bodies around the clock so clearly there was a constant stream of smoke. Perhaps the original chimneys were destroyed so the soviets rebuilt that? I don't know. But it's not a relevant point since the gas chambers and crematoriums were being used during the war.

And more from Frank....
And yet again, nothing about gas chambers. This is another lunatic, and obviously an anti-Semitic, racist fuck, but that was the prevailing attitude of the time and even for centuries before in pretty much any nation Jews immigrated to. Don't forget that over centuries that Jews were deported from over 100 nations.
There was no evidence that he himself killed anyone. Yet he was still on trial for the mass murder of millions, mostly Jews, by various means including gassing them. He himself spoke and wrote about the extermination of the Jews. He knew what the trial was about as he begged G-d for mercy and believed Germany's guilt would last 1000 years.

And trying to dismiss the Nuremberg trials in totality is ludicrous.
Where else in any civilized courtroom is proof not required? See article 21 that was already posted for you.
Regardless, proof was presented. Proof in the form of eyewitness accounts, confessions, photos, documents, etc...

There were witnesses who testified to the atrocities they saw, there were Nazi's who confessed, there was documentation from records found,...
Many are known liars, some have admitted that fact as we already saw, the nazi confessions were obtained under torture, and the documentation does not reflect gas chambers or an extermination program.
Not all the Nazis were tortured. I understand as a denier, it's your goal to deny each and every piece of evidence; but no one else is obliged to be as dismissive as you. Again, Rudolf Höss was not tortured while in Polish custody when he wrote his memoirs, which included his description of what happened in his camp. Nor was he tortured when he faced his execution and he confessed again, knowing he was going to be hanged no matter what he said.

there was a huge drop in the population of European Jews.
That is another Jewish lie. We know now, as we did then from multiple sources that that is simply not true.

tumblr_o3gqdiDCA21ul1nzxo1_1280.jpg
That is not a Jewish lie. Who knows where you got that from? :dunno: Clearly, someone just typed that out and could put any numbers in there they wanted, but the global population in 1939 was estimated at about 16,643,120 and it dropped to 11,266,600 by 1947...

15gt5y0.jpg

The Red Cross is part of some conspiracy? Please, they were there on multiple occasions throughout the war and were there at the end. I am really not sure if we could find a source more unbiased.
You're lying again. I never said the Red Cross was complicit with the Nazi's in covering up their crimes. The Red Cross was duped by the Nazi's, who showed them the camp at Theresienstadt, which was a model camp and unlike the others where people were being starved to death, exposed to fatal diseases, shot, beat, and gassed to death. Who knows why you pretend to not know that?

Well at least you admit millions of people were murdered at the hands of the Nazi's. I suppose that's a start.
I never denied that millions of people were murdered at the hands of the Nazi's. You are not very good at this. As explained, the cabalistic 6 million figure is long dead in itself, but the lies continue.
That number is not dead. Now you're being ridiculous. The best estimates are between 5 and 6 million Jews and many millions of others. No less than 10 million innocent people were murdered by the Nazi death machine. And that's even counting the discrepancy at Auschwitz. That's not to say they were all gassed or that they were even all killed at death camps. Many were also killed outside of camps.

But do I understand your position? You believe the Holocaust occurred in that Nazi's murdered millions of people ... you just dispute they used gas to kill them?

FUCK YOU.

FUck you some more, and

giphy.gif

Last on topic post in this thread is me calling you and yours on your vile propaganda strategy and explaining how it works.

That's the last word.

YOur deflections and insults are irrelevant twaddle as you try to distract from that fact.

People like you are tearing this nation apart with your vile evil tactics. You should be ashamed of yourself.
No, that was your last word.

My last word was I don't give a shit that you shake your cane at your own delusions.

You are a piece of shit.

FUCK YOU.

FUck you some more, and

LOL

I already addressed that.

You ignored my rebuttal and simply repeated your previous position.

THat is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion, used as propaganda, and your post is invalid.

Also, you are a dishonest ass.

FUCK YOU.

FUck you some more, and

giphy.gif

That's the last word.

My last word was I don't give a shit that you shake your cane at your own delusions.

Your inability to answer my final rebuttal, means that my final rebuttal is the last word.

YOu giving up and leaving, is not a "point", it is just you losing and lacking the Moral Courage to admit it.

FUCK YOU.

FUck you some more, and

LOL

THat is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion, used as propaganda, and your post is invalid.

LOL

Again... you say that as though it matters what you said. :rolleyes:

You're a sycophant who has to say something in defense of this administration. I understand that. That's why your words pale in comparison to their actions. You're like Baghdad Bob, waving your pom-poms, even when they screw up. In this case, we have Spicer's apology determining who's right here. This administration apologizes for virtually nothing. Even when when called on some of their more obvious lies, they make excuses but they don't apologize. Spicer apologized because he crossed a line he shouldn't have and they know it.

So again, I don't give a shit what idiocies you invent, I recognize they're nothing but your delusions. If you wanna keep shaking your cane at them, be my guest.

FUck you some more, and

giphy.gif

That's the last word.

Your inability to answer my final rebuttal, means that my final rebuttal is the last word.

YOu giving up and leaving, is not a "point", it is just you losing and lacking the Moral Courage to admit it.
LOL

Putz.... Spicer's apology was the last word. :mm:

FUCK YOU.

FUck you some more, and

LOL

LOL

Nothing in my statement claimed any type of Authority for myself. My point stands on it's own merits and nothing more.

My claim that you are engaged in propaganda by use of logical fallacies is not supported by my Authority, but by the definition of the Logical Fallacy I recited.

I could link to source if you are unfamiliar with the big words, I used.

You've been unable or unwilling to address my point(s) but you continue to spew partisan twaddle.

You lose, loser.

FUck you some more, and

giphy.gif

That's the last word.

LOL

I explained why I disagree with that, and nothing you have said, has challenged my point on that at all.

All you are doing it repeating your previous position.

That is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion used as political propaganda.

Your post is invalid, and you lose.

Also, you are a dick.

FUck you some more, and

LOL

LOL

Nothing in my statement claimed any type of Authority for myself. My point stands on it's own merits and nothing more.

My claim that you are engaged in propaganda by use of logical fallacies is not supported by my Authority, but by the definition of the Logical Fallacy I recited.

I could link to source if you are unfamiliar with the big words, I used.

You've been unable or unwilling to address my point(s) but you continue to spew partisan twaddle.

You lose, loser.
Shits the idiot who understands neither the dictionary's definition of "weapon" nor the OPCW's classification of hydrogen cyanide as a chemical weapon.

And my point was won when Spicer apologized. Your hallucinations don't change that.

giphy.gif

That's the last word.

LOL

I explained why I disagree with that, and nothing you have said, has challenged my point on that at all.

All you are doing it repeating your previous position.

That is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion used as political propaganda.

Your post is invalid, and you lose.

Also, you are a dick.
LOL

Like it matters that you disagree. :lmao:

In an administration that apologizes for nothing, Spicer apologized for his comments.

That's how significantly wrong he was. Your vacuous denials can't change that no matter how hard you shake your pom-poms.

I win.

Forum List

Back