Spicer Says Hitler Didn't "Use Chemical Weapons"

The worst thing about these idiots is that now that we are seeing the last of the witnesses and survivors pass away they will only grow more bolder, having the "well then show me someone who lived through it" argument be "bolstered" by the lack of a living person.

Assholes, all of them.
If this is directed at me, you should know that I am a Jew, that both sets of my grandparents escaped Hitler's nazis for America and moreover, that we are over 50 pages in and not one shred of credible evidence has been presented that shows that millions were marched off to gas chambers.

56_Hull-Cordell-LOC.jpg

1364775761031c50_l.jpg

I have never denied the Jewish suffering which was horrific, but separating Soviet propaganda which the Jewish lies are based upon is paramount in understanding this topic. And understanding this topic is paramount in making sure that this vile part of history does not repeat itself as it is today in Palestine.
Seriously?? You're basing your opinion there was no gassing of prisoners based on reports from before the war ended and while the Nazi's were still in control of the Holocaust centers death camps??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Laugh your ass off, idiot, but the Red Cross was at these camps all the way through the war. They basically had open access and by 1944 we are told that this mass extermination program was taking place 'round the clock.

Yeah, real funny.

The worst thing about these idiots is that now that we are seeing the last of the witnesses and survivors pass away they will only grow more bolder, having the "well then show me someone who lived through it" argument be "bolstered" by the lack of a living person.

Assholes, all of them.
If this is directed at me, you should know that I am a Jew, that both sets of my grandparents escaped Hitler's nazis for America and moreover, that we are over 50 pages in and not one shred of credible evidence has been presented that shows that millions were marched off to gas chambers.

56_Hull-Cordell-LOC.jpg

1364775761031c50_l.jpg

I have never denied the Jewish suffering which was horrific, but separating Soviet propaganda which the Jewish lies are based upon is paramount in understanding this topic. And understanding this topic is paramount in making sure that this vile part of history does not repeat itself as it is today in Palestine.
Seriously?? You're basing your opinion there was no gassing of prisoners based on reports from before the war ended and while the Nazi's were still in control of the Holocaust centers death camps??

Laugh your ass off, idiot, but the Red Cross was at these camps all the way through the war. They basically had open access and by 1944 we are told that this mass extermination program was taking place 'round the clock.

Yeah, real funny.

They were at one camp, the one The Germans used as a "model" camp to hide all the other shit they were doing, but of course you knew that, and decided to lie anyway.

Again, Fuck off.

This is the same tired incremental approach deniers have been using for the past few decades, and it has been found to be bunk over and over again.

Yiff in hell, Furfag.
What has found to be bunk over and over again are the Jewish lies that have been sold as historical fact. Just a few examples include:

l_361.jpg

E3TDJFi.jpg

Please, Treblinka, really? Diesel exhaust? Google deaths from diesel exhaust and then look at pictures from those who killed themselves with carbon monoxide. You will find something very obvious even to you and not one eyewitness testimony in the boatload we have available at the USHM and Yad Vashem mention it even once!

And tortured confessions? Tell me there is more.
Tortured confessions?? What bullshit. Rudolf Höss was tortured by the British when he was first captured. He denied he was Höss, and they beat his identity out of him. Following that, he was in custody of Polish authorities who never once tortured him. It was during that time, while not under the threat of torture, that he completely confessed within his own memoirs that prisoners at his camp were gassed.

Assholes, all of them.

56_Hull-Cordell-LOC.jpg

1364775761031c50_l.jpg

Yeah, real funny.
"They basically had open access"

Please, Treblinka, really? Diesel exhaust? Google deaths from diesel exhaust and then look at pictures from those who killed themselves with carbon monoxide. You will find something very obvious even to you and not one eyewitness testimony in the boatload we have available at the USHM and Yad Vashem mention it even once!

Tortured confessions?? What bullshit. Rudolf Höss was tortured by the British when he was first captured. He denied he was Höss, and they beat his identity out of him. Following that, he was in custody of Polish authorities who never once tortured him. It was during that time, while not under the threat of torture, that he completely confessed within his own memoirs that prisoners at his camp were gassed.
You are clueless. Yeah, they beat the identity out of him. Wow.

And I quote:

"Certainly, I signed a statement that I killed 2 1/2 million Jews. I could just as well that it was 5 million Jews. There are certain methods by which any confession can be obtained, whether it is true or not."

This is the same tired incremental approach deniers have been using for the past few decades, and it has been found to be bunk over and over again.

Yiff in hell, Furfag.
What has found to be bunk over and over again are the Jewish lies that have been sold as historical fact. Just a few examples include:

l_361.jpg

E3TDJFi.jpg

You can post all the colored posters made by idiots that you want, it doesn't change the fact you are a turd.

Assholes, all of them.

56_Hull-Cordell-LOC.jpg

1364775761031c50_l.jpg

Yeah, real funny.
"They basically had open access"

To be fair, the one great power idiots like this have is that they can get people like you and me to agree on something.

And I quote:

"Certainly, I signed a statement that I killed 2 1/2 million Jews. I could just as well that it was 5 million Jews. There are certain methods by which any confession can be obtained, whether it is true or not."
Putz, Again... I'm not talking about the beating he took at the hands of the British, which is what you're talking about.

He was held by the Polish while he penned his memoirs. He was not being beaten, tortured, or coerced. In his own memoirs, he confessed.

And I quote:

Putz, Again... I'm not talking about the beating he took at the hands of the British, which is what you're talking about.

He was held by the Polish while he penned his memoirs. He was not being beaten, tortured, or coerced. In his own memoirs, he confessed.
Repeat your crap ad nauseum, but this is what he said...

And I quote:

Repeat your crap ad nauseum, but this is what he said...

LOLOL

You're stuck on stupid.

How do we know Höss was tortured while under authority of the British? Because he was allowed to write whatever he wanted in his memoirs while under the authority of the Polish, for whom he conveyed the utmost regard for his treatment while in their custody.

He was not under the duress of torture when he wrote his memoirs. The Poles did not censor him, as evidenced by his description of torture by the Brits.

And then, when facing the gallows and his execution was inescapable, he unsolicitly confessed again...

"My conscience compels me to make the following declaration. In the solitude of my prison cell, I have come to the bitter recognition that I have sinned gravely against humanity. As Commandant of Auschwitz, I was responsible for carrying out part of the cruel plans of the 'Third Reich' for human destruction. In so doing I have inflicted terrible wounds on humanity. I caused unspeakable suffering for the Polish people in particular. I am to pay for this with my life. May the Lord G-d forgive one day what I have done." ~ Rudolf Höss

Stuck on stupid? Really? When will you get to the part where millions were marched off to gas chambers?

And since you brought up Auschwitz, you must know that the gas chamber there was actually constructed after the war for propaganda purposes. This was admitted by Piper himself and is accepted as fact today by Yad Vashem.

Do you know how they get around that little FACT today?

According to the latest mainstream revision in this area, we are told to believe that yes, it was just air raid shelter at the time that the allies moved in and yes, it was they that put those holes in the roof where the zyklon was supposedly dropped, but it actually was a gas chamber prior to it being converted into an air raid shelter.

Does that make a damn bit of sense and why do we just have to take their word for it?

I went to Auschwitz a few years back and took the tour... and it is certainly horrifying, but the chimney where all the smoke we hear about was not even attached to the building.

fotoflexfraer_photo.jpg

You still wanna buy it? Go for it.

Beyond that, I'm sure you are overly aware of the 6 million number, but that you are unaware that back in the late 80s that that figure was revised by some 2 1/2 million. The plaques at the Auschwitz museum are clear here...

auschwitz-plaque-killed-comparison.gif

And no, that is not photoshopped, nor could I possibly make that up.

Stuck on stupid? Really? When will you get to the part where millions were marched off to gas chambers?

And since you brought up Auschwitz, you must know that the gas chamber there was actually constructed after the war for propaganda purposes. This was admitted by Piper himself and is accepted as fact today by Yad Vashem.

According to the latest mainstream revision in this area, we are told to believe that yes, it was just air raid shelter at the time that the allies moved in and yes, it was they that put those holes in the roof where the zyklon was supposedly dropped, but it actually was a gas chamber prior to it being converted into an air raid shelter.

Does that make a damn bit of sense and why do we just have to take their word for it?

I went to Auschwitz a few years back and took the tour... and it is certainly horrifying, but the chimney where all the smoke we hear about was not even attached to the building.

fotoflexfraer_photo.jpg

Beyond that, I'm sure you are overly aware of the 6 million number, but that you are unaware that back in the late 80s that that figure was revised by some 2 1/2 million. The plaques at the Auschwitz museum are clear here...

Yeah, you're stuck on stupid. The commander of Auschwitz, while not under duress of torture, confessed.

And his was not the only confession.

What say you about the confession of Hans Frank? Also coerced by torture? :lol:

"If today here and there some mourner sheds tears over the fate of the Jews and says, ‘Is it not terrible what they have done to the Jews’ one should ask him whether he would be of the same opinion if today we had those 2 million Jews with their ability to act and on the other side just a small number of Germans, if we were no longer masters of the situation? The Jews are a race that must be annihilated. If only just one is caught, we must finish him off." ~ Hans Frank

fotoflexfraer_photo.jpg

Yeah, you're stuck on stupid. The commander of Auschwitz, while not under duress of torture, confessed.

"If today here and there some mourner sheds tears over the fate of the Jews and says, ‘Is it not terrible what they have done to the Jews’ one should ask him whether he would be of the same opinion if today we had those 2 million Jews with their ability to act and on the other side just a small number of Germans, if we were no longer masters of the situation? The Jews are a race that must be annihilated. If only just one is caught, we must finish him off." ~ Hans Frank
When you respond to the salient points like the reconstruction and the mainstream's 2 1/2 million reduction, I will be more than happy to discuss the Frank quote above.

But I wont hold my breath as you wont.

fotoflexfraer_photo.jpg

When you respond to the salient points like the reconstruction and the mainstream's 2 1/2 million reduction, I will be more than happy to discuss the Frank quote above.

But I wont hold my breath as you wont.
Because you're an idiot. If you knew what you were talking about, you would never have mentioned that chimney. You would havd known that chimney did not exist in that camp while the Nazi's were exterminating prisoners. It was constructed years later by the Soviets. That it's not connected to anything has merely become a talking point among you ignorant deniers. And your argument that they murdered only a million and a half and not 4 million is beyond ridiculous. So what if the number was initially wrong? That in no way dismisses the harsh reality that they were indeed exterminating their prisoners.

Now then... about Hans Frank's own words on exterminating Jews..... what say you?

Because you're an idiot. If you knew what you were talking about, you would never have mentioned that chimney. You would havd known that chimney did not exist in that camp while the Nazi's were exterminating prisoners. It was constructed years later by the Soviets.
WHAT? I did know! That is EXACTLY what I just told you.

That it's not connected to anything has merely become a talking point among you ignorant deniers
I hate the term denier for my beliefs in this area, but that said, a talking point? You don't think that that is a huge thing? It's a gigantic revision in itself.

And your argument that they murdered only a million and a half and not 4 million is beyond ridiculous. So what if the number was initially wrong? That in no way dismisses the harsh reality that they were indeed exterminating their prisoners.
It is not ridiculous; this another gigantic revision. And it certainly doesn't diminish harsh reality, but to throw in that "they were indeed exterminating their prisoners" requires solid evidence and not tales of lunatics, liars and those tortured.

Now then... about Hans Frank's own words on exterminating Jews..... what say you?
What exactly does that quote have to do with gas chambers? This is another lunatic, and obviously an anti-Semitic, racist fuck, but that was the prevailing attitude of the time and even for centuries before in pretty much any nation Jews immigrated to. Don't forget that over centuries that Jews were deported from over 100 nations.

Sorry, not sure how that's relevant to what we were discussing.

Because you're an idiot. If you knew what you were talking about, you would never have mentioned that chimney. You would havd known that chimney did not exist in that camp while the Nazi's were exterminating prisoners. It was constructed years later by the Soviets.
You wrote, "I went to Auschwitz a few years back and took the tour... and it is certainly horrifying, but the chimney where all the smoke we hear about was not even attached to the building."

I took that to mean you were presenting it as evidence that the Holocaust didn't happen. My apologies if I misread your intent.

That it's not connected to anything has merely become a talking point among you ignorant deniers
I hate the term denier for my beliefs in this area, but that said, a talking point? You don't think that that is a huge thing? It's a gigantic revision in itself.

And your argument that they murdered only a million and a half and not 4 million is beyond ridiculous. So what if the number was initially wrong? That in no way dismisses the harsh reality that they were indeed exterminating their prisoners.
It is not ridiculous; this another gigantic revision. And it certainly doesn't diminish harsh reality, but to throw in that "they were indeed exterminating their prisoners" requires solid evidence and not tales of lunatics, liars and those tortured.

What exactly does that quote have to do with gas chambers? This is another lunatic, and obviously an anti-Semitic, racist fuck, but that was the prevailing attitude of the time and even for centuries before in pretty much any nation Jews immigrated to. Don't forget that over centuries that Jews were deported from over 100 nations.

Sorry, not sure how that's relevant to what we were discussing.
As far as Hans Frank... he was charged, convicted, and executed of heinous war crimes, related to the extermination of millions of people at death camps, based largely on his own writings, like the example I offered.

His final words were, "I am thankful for the kind treatment during my captivity and I ask G-d to accept me with mercy."

For what was he seeking divine mercy if not what for what he wrote about in his journals which led to his own conviction?

You wrote, "I went to Auschwitz a few years back and took the tour... and it is certainly horrifying, but the chimney where all the smoke we hear about was not even attached to the building."

I took that to mean you were presenting it as evidence that the Holocaust didn't happen. My apologies if I misread your intent.
It was in reference to the gas chamber that was built after the war for propaganda purposes. You acknowledged the truthfulness of my post.

As far as Hans Frank... he was charged, convicted, and executed of heinous war crimes, related to the extermination of millions of people at death camps, based largely on his own writings, like the example I offered.

His final words were, "I am thankful for the kind treatment during my captivity and I ask G-d to accept me with mercy."

For what was he seeking divine mercy if not what for what he wrote about in his journals which led to his own conviction?
He was executed by a kangaroo court. The Nuremeberg trials were a joke for countless reasons, but for now you should check out articles 19 and 21 of the Charter of the International Military Tribunal. And while war criminals should be executed, what you quoted had nothing to do with gas chambers.

Article 19.
The Tribunal shall not be bound by technical rules of evidence. It shall adopt and apply to the greatest possible extent expeditious and nontechnical procedure, and shall admit any evidence which it deems to be of probative value.

Article 21.
The Tribunal shall not require proof of facts of common knowledge but shall take judicial notice thereof. It shall also take judicial notice of official governmental documents and reports of the United Nations, including the acts and documents of the committees set up in the various allied countries for the investigation of war crimes, and of records and findings of military or other Tribunals of any of the United Nations.
The Avalon Project : Charter of the International Military Tribunal

Bet you didn't know that?

What were his words? Holocaust denial? That's a vile lie.

It is bad enough that he had to apologize. It shows the power of the big lie is still unchecked.

Time is going to come when this vile behavior bites you on the ass, lefty.
I already posted his words.

When he initially idiotically claimed that "Hitler didn't sink to use chemical weapons," that was the same as saying Hitler didn't use chemicals, a common position taken by Holocaust deniers. That's why he was called on it during that same interview; which he then fumbled his way through an explanation that included "Holocaust centers," of which, there is no such thing.

I read his words. I also read your words, which are a complete filthy lie.

Saying that HItler did not use chemical weapons is not the same as saying he did not use chemicals.

People like you are tearing this nation apart.
Since Hitler used chemical weapons, saying he didn't is saying Hitler didn't use chemicals on the millions of people he killed. It came out clumsy and should never have come out at all. It's why he apologized.

And that is what this is really about.

YOu using a manufactured quibble about semantics to FALSELY accuse your enemies of being Holocaust Deniers.

You are a piece of shit.

He apologized because dishonest fuckers like you know that as long as someone is defending they are losing. Thus you will attack and attack regardless of what the truth is, just to create a lie.

People like you are tearing this nation apart.

He used the language they use which is why he had to apologize. He, most likely, did it inadvertently. You still have to apologize even when the error is inadvertent.

Bullshit.

He used the same language people have been using since WWII to discuss the fact that even fucking HItler was deterred from using chemical weapons.

He had to apologize because you fuckers, supported by your operatives in the media, are experts at propaganda, and know that as long as you are defending you are losing.

THat is why you people are constantly manufacturing outrage and attacking for bullshit reasons.

The hate you spew will come back on you. People like you are tearing this country apart.

Forum List

Back