Spicer Says Hitler Didn't "Use Chemical Weapons"

I will ask again
As horrible as it is, gas is a gas?
Almost everything has chemicals in it and my gas stove is not sarin or mustard gas but it's still a gas
This seems like another liberal effort to turn a clumsy yet not incorrect statement into an investigation
Liberals are like the old Mickey Rooney
Movies, their solution to every issue was to "put on a show" and the libs want to put on an investigation

We all know what Spicier meant. Even Hitler didn't drop nerve gas bombs on England, France, Holland and Russia, please. His (Spicer's) comment made me wince, but even liberals like Chris Mathews understands. Was Spicer minimizing the use of gas as part of the "finial solution"? I don't think so, Assad is just indiscriminately gassing anyone that stands in his way. And Hitler?

Fuck off, you sack of shit. You're a fucking holocaust-denying racist and anti-semite. I hope heart disease claims you slowly.

Where did I deny the holocaust you silly clown? Point it out please.

Parsing hairs on the use of the word "chemical"? Seriously, is it difficult to type while looking through the holes in a sheet?

No parsing at all. The historical record is CLEAR and unequivocal that for all the horrible things that hitler did, he didn't cross that line. He had minions, who no doubt were batshit crazy assholes, like you, who used a pesticide because they had it handy. They also used CO pumped into closed rooms from idling engines, and other horrible means to murder their millions. But they did not use nerve agents, nor any other chemical weapon that had been developed. That is a fact.
Agreed, although I think he was strongly tempted to use them in Russia since 1) He hated the fucking Soviets so bad Soviet prisoners went to the Death Camps and 2) it was a very costly front for the Nazis.

Many people remember the 6 million Jews murdered in the Death Camps, but forget the other 5 Million gays, Soviets, Gypsies and other "undesirables" who were executed there.

I'm sure he was but he never positioned chemical weapons near the front. The US though DID. We had a ship filled with chemical weapons catch fire in Italy after being bombed by the germans.

"SS John Harvey was a U.S. World War II Liberty ship. This ship is most well known for carrying a secret cargo of mustard gas and whose sinking by German aircraft in December 1943 at the port of Bari in south Italy caused an unintentional release of chemical weapons.

The John Harvey was built by the North Carolina Shipbuilding Company in Wilmington, North Carolina, and launched on 9 January 1943. Her Maritime Commission Hull Number was 878, and she was rated as capable of carrying 504 soldiers.[2]"

SS John Harvey - Wikipedia

Damn learn something new everyday and I took three history courses my senior year in High school

Where did I deny the holocaust you silly clown? Point it out please.

Parsing hairs on the use of the word "chemical"? Seriously, is it difficult to type while looking through the holes in a sheet?

No parsing at all. The historical record is CLEAR and unequivocal that for all the horrible things that hitler did, he didn't cross that line. He had minions, who no doubt were batshit crazy assholes, like you, who used a pesticide because they had it handy. They also used CO pumped into closed rooms from idling engines, and other horrible means to murder their millions. But they did not use nerve agents, nor any other chemical weapon that had been developed. That is a fact.
Agreed, although I think he was strongly tempted to use them in Russia since 1) He hated the fucking Soviets so bad Soviet prisoners went to the Death Camps and 2) it was a very costly front for the Nazis.

Many people remember the 6 million Jews murdered in the Death Camps, but forget the other 5 Million gays, Soviets, Gypsies and other "undesirables" who were executed there.

I'm sure he was but he never positioned chemical weapons near the front. The US though DID. We had a ship filled with chemical weapons catch fire in Italy after being bombed by the germans.

"SS John Harvey was a U.S. World War II Liberty ship. This ship is most well known for carrying a secret cargo of mustard gas and whose sinking by German aircraft in December 1943 at the port of Bari in south Italy caused an unintentional release of chemical weapons.

The John Harvey was built by the North Carolina Shipbuilding Company in Wilmington, North Carolina, and launched on 9 January 1943. Her Maritime Commission Hull Number was 878, and she was rated as capable of carrying 504 soldiers.[2]"

Damn learn something new everyday and I took three history courses my senior year in High school

I'm a LOT older than you! And I read a ton of books.

Lol I read a lot also, and WWII was my specialty... ( I had to read like 20 books in three months for extra credit to graduate) But I still don't know everything about that war.

We all know what Spicier meant. Even Hitler didn't drop nerve gas bombs on England, France, Holland and Russia, please. His (Spicer's) comment made me wince, but even liberals like Chris Mathews understands. Was Spicer minimizing the use of gas as part of the "finial solution"? I don't think so, Assad is just indiscriminately gassing anyone that stands in his way. And Hitler?

People are strange. Hitler saw how awful chemical weapons were in WWI, so he swore he wouldn't use them in WWII. He did not use chemical weapons on the battlefield in WWII. He just tried to take over the entire planet earth and exterminate all people of Jewish descent...but chemical weapons?? No! Too extreme for Old Adolph.

Hitler was a special kind of demon. He should never be used as a barometer for anyone else ever...except Stalin.

Lol I read a lot also, and WWII was my specialty... ( I had to read like 20 books in three months for extra credit to graduate) But I still don't know everything about that war.

And you never will. I have probably read around 2300 books just on WWII alone. And I learn something new every single day.

Is that like the Obama nitwit saying that there are 57 states and that Hawaii is in Asia?

And you never will. I have probably read around 2300 books just on WWII alone. And I learn something new every single day.

Dang you got me beat by about 2,000...

I was mad for years when I left highschool and started finding out things about WWII my history teacher didn't tell us about.. Like Dresden..

But one class was cool we reenacted the Nuremberg trials, I got to play gobbels and I spared him from the death penalty...

Hmmm. Iron is an element. Are all elements "chemicals"?

Depending on context, technically, yes.

Of course, only an asshole would get bent out of shape if someone said that it was NOT a chemical weapon.

An asshole with a dishonest agenda.

I know what Spicer meant. But when I grow up learning that Hitler gassed his own countrymen, and Spicer then comes out and says the opposite........SMDH

Spicer has apologized, he knew it was a terrible example, compounded by bad word choice. What else is there to argue?

The point that we can still arguing over whether he was correct or not proves how crappily-framed his point was.

Can we at least all agree on that?

I agree that no one should ever use Hitler as a modern day yardstick for atrocities.

Spicer saying Hitler did not use chemical weapons is factually accurate. Just because people do it understand the difference between a weapon used on the battlefield and other uses of chemicals doesn't mean Spicer was wrong.

BWhen a person in the USA has been executed in a GAS CHAMBER...the US used chemical weapons?

Snowflake logic

Defend Spicer to the end. :clap:

He was incompetent in that briefing. The smartest thing he did was apologize for his bad, horrible, highly inflaming comparison.
The hysterical part, beyond them defending Spicer who himself apologized, is there is no doubt these same conservative idiots would be arguing zyklon B was a chemical weapon had Obama's press secretary said what Spicer said.

No, we wouldn't. Because we learned in school that Hitler did not use chemical weapons.

Hitler did not use chemical weapons on the battlefield. Period.

Snowflakes should argue this exact point for the next 7 years and 8 months....please.

Assad is a bad guy who has used CHEMICAL WEAPONS in combat previously. Obama's red line was a joke. Trump enforced Obama's policy.

Move on to something real...like Susan Rice lying.
So what if he didn't use them on the battlefield? He still used them.

Here's what Spicer said...

“We didn't use chemical weapons in World War II. You know, you had a, you know, someone as despicable as Hitler who didn't even sink to using chemical weapons.”

Only after he was called out for making such an unbelievably retarded comment did he try to fix it. Which he did horribly by pointing out how Hitler didn't use Sarin on his own people like Assad did. But that he "brought them into Holocaust centers. What the fuck is a Holocaust center??

But to his credit, he apologized. What a shame the rightards here can't accept that.

We have minor historical disagreement on semantics.

And you fuckers are using it as an excuse to viciously attack and smear your enemies.

Funny the last time gas was supposedly used in Syria Chris Matthews said eactly the same thing Spicer said about Hitler.
So? If Matthews spoke on behalf of the President of the United States, his words would have mattered.
Nice deflection
LOL

Deflection from what? Who cares what Matthews has to say? You certainly don't. Hell, if he dared to criticize Trump, you'd be all up his ass for doing so.

What does matter is when the message from the White House is the bizarre claim that Hitler didn't use chemical weapons.
I lost respect for Matthews when he said Obama sent shivers down his leg, but to libs he is regarded as a god.
So I am amazed that no one criticized him when he made the same statement. The I remember how two face liberals are. And you wonder why liberals have no credibility.

Did any conservatives criticize him? Cause Faun is claiming that we would be saying what they are saying if the situation was reversed.

But this gives certain assholes an excuse to smear and attack their enemies.

I'll admit—that was a fucking ignorant, dumbass thing to say.

Of course Hitler used chemical weapons. Spicer probably meant to say that he didn't use them in warfare. Still, he shouldn't have brought up Hitler. Godwin's law, anyone?

I'll admit—that was a fucking ignorant, dumbass thing to say.

Of course Hitler used chemical weapons. Spicer probably meant to say that he didn't use them in warfare. Still, he shouldn't have brought up Hitler. Godwin's law, anyone?

Until recently the historical consensus was the Hitler did NOT use chemical weapons.

Saying that is NOT a denial of the use of poison gas in the Holocaust.

It is a matter of semantics. It is not an "ignorant dumb ass thing to say".

THis is a tempest in a tea pot, manufactured by the Left to give them their excuse of the day for their trollish and vile behavior.

I curl my toes in fun
I post to everyone
MIT professor exposes ‘egregious error’ & evidence tampering in US report on Syria sarin incident
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Professor Theodore Postol
, who wrote a preliminary review of the US government claims earlier this week and shared his findings with RT, examined photographs of the attack site and concluded that the report endorsed by the White House “could not be true.”

Senior US administration officials who briefed the media on Tuesday admitted the White House intelligence was partly “based on the pro-opposition social media reporting, which “tells a very clear and consistent story about what we think happened.”

Pro Opposition Social Media eh....Solid Solid Evidence :ack-1:

Funny the last time gas was supposedly used in Syria Chris Matthews said eactly the same thing Spicer said about Hitler.
So? If Matthews spoke on behalf of the President of the United States, his words would have mattered.
Nice deflection
LOL

Deflection from what? Who cares what Matthews has to say? You certainly don't. Hell, if he dared to criticize Trump, you'd be all up his ass for doing so.

What does matter is when the message from the White House is the bizarre claim that Hitler didn't use chemical weapons.
I lost respect for Matthews when he said Obama sent shivers down his leg, but to libs he is regarded as a god.
So I am amazed that no one criticized him when he made the same statement. The I remember how two face liberals are. And you wonder why liberals have no credibility.

Did any conservatives criticize him? Cause Faun is claiming that we would be saying what they are saying if the situation was reversed.

No one criticized him because for once Matthews was correct and there was no need for criticism

But this gives certain assholes an excuse to smear and attack their enemies.
Political partisans are well known for hyperbole and distorting the truth. Faun is no different. He has counterparts on the extreme right, but that doesn't mean his actions are okay much less honest.

Forum List

Back