Spicer Says Hitler Didn't "Use Chemical Weapons"

Hitler did not use chemical weapons on the battlefield. Period.

Snowflakes should argue this exact point for the next 7 years and 8 months....please.

Assad is a bad guy who has used CHEMICAL WEAPONS in combat previously. Obama's red line was a joke. Trump enforced Obama's policy.

Move on to something real...like Susan Rice lying.
So what if he didn't use them on the battlefield? He still used them.

Here's what Spicer said...

“We didn't use chemical weapons in World War II. You know, you had a, you know, someone as despicable as Hitler who didn't even sink to using chemical weapons.”

Only after he was called out for making such an unbelievably retarded comment did he try to fix it. Which he did horribly by pointing out how Hitler didn't use Sarin on his own people like Assad did. But that he "brought them into Holocaust centers. What the fuck is a Holocaust center??

But to his credit, he apologized. What a shame the rightards here can't accept that.

We have minor historical disagreement on semantics.

And you fuckers are using it as an excuse to viciously attack and smear your enemies.

It's what they do. They are political ideologues who spin everything and lie. They have to lie because their agenda is NOT in the best interests of America, only their own pockets.

Hillary Clinton is exhibit A on this bullshit. She got rich by using a charity as a personal slush fund while being fucking SECRETARY OF STATE.

Spicer was 100% accurate. Snowflake are lying assholes.

Weird.....what's this? Chris Matthews in 2013 saying that Hitler did not use chemical weapons? Hmmmm.....

CHRIS MATTHEWS IS A HOLOCAUST DENIER!!!!

Where was the OUTRAGE when he said it?

AS DID THE MAYOR OF LONDON:

Not just Spicer! Back in 2013, Boris Johnson also said ‘not even Hitler used chemical weapons’

"Appearing on Channel 4’s The Last Leg to discuss the Syria crisis in September of 2013, Johnson, who was then mayor of London, claimed that “not even Hitler used chemical weapons, as far as I can remember,”

Once again, snowflakes are full of shit.

Here are facts:

Hillary Clinton spent $1.2 BILLION on her campaign and lost.

She had the MSM spreading propoganda for her and lost.

She has the SITTING POTUS activrly campaigning for her and lost.

She had all of pop culture and celebrities campaigning for her and lost.

She used to Clinton Foundation to sell political favors to foreign governments and

Last edited:
Funny that the assholes freaking about about SEAN SPICER'S FACTUAL STATEMENT say REALLY STUPID SHIT THEMSELVES.

Don Lemon asks if a "SMALL BLACK HOLE" sucked in a missing AIRPLANE.

A FUCKING "SMALL BLACK HOLE".....WITHIN THE EARTH'S ATMOSPHERE.

What a fucking dipshit.

Funny the last time gas was supposedly used in Syria Chris Matthews said eactly the same thing Spicer said about Hitler.
So? If Matthews spoke on behalf of the President of the United States, his words would have mattered.
Nice deflection
LOL

Deflection from what? Who cares what Matthews has to say? You certainly don't. Hell, if he dared to criticize Trump, you'd be all up his ass for doing so.

What does matter is when the message from the White House is the bizarre claim that Hitler didn't use chemical weapons.
I lost respect for Matthews when he said Obama sent shivers down his leg, but to libs he is regarded as a god.
So I am amazed that no one criticized him when he made the same statement. The I remember how two face liberals are. And you wonder why liberals have no credibility.
He is not revered as a god. That you think he is neuters you as a nut. That’s as stupid as making the hollow blanket statement as conservatives revere Alex Jones as a god. :cuckoo:

We use chemical weapons on chicken and small animals.

Who is monitoring the use of these chemical weapons to slaughter and euthanize chickens and other small animals?

There are CHEMICAL WEAPONS in any shelter that euthanized animals with inhalant gasses!!

According to the new snowflake definition of "chemical weapons", states that executed by gas chamber used Chemical Weapons.
Putz, it's not a new definition.

Here's a page from 2010...

Hydrogen Cyanide

Source: A FOA Briefing Book on Chemical Weapons

Hydrogen cyanide is usually included among the CW agents causing general poisoning. There is no confirmed information on this substance being used in chemical warfare. However, it has been reported that hydrogen cyanide was used by Iraq in the war against Iran and against the Kurds in northern Iraq during the 1980's. Hydrogen cyanide has high toxicity and in sufficient concentrations it rapidly leads to death. During the Second World War, a form of hydrogen cyanide (Zyklon B) was used in the Nazi gas chambers.

The Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons

Last edited:
Funny the last time gas was supposedly used in Syria Chris Matthews said eactly the same thing Spicer said about Hitler.
So? If Matthews spoke on behalf of the President of the United States, his words would have mattered.
Nice deflection
LOL

Deflection from what? Who cares what Matthews has to say? You certainly don't. Hell, if he dared to criticize Trump, you'd be all up his ass for doing so.

What does matter is when the message from the White House is the bizarre claim that Hitler didn't use chemical weapons.
I lost respect for Matthews when he said Obama sent shivers down his leg, but to libs he is regarded as a god.
So I am amazed that no one criticized him when he made the same statement. The I remember how two face liberals are. And you wonder why liberals have no credibility.
He is not revered as a god. That you think he is neuters you as a nut. That’s as stupid as making the hollow blanket statement as conservatives revere Alex Jones as a god. :cuckoo:
Your right Matthews is not considered a god by liberals only obama has that distinction, Matthew is only considered as one of his disciples.

Nice deflection
LOL

Your right Matthews is not considered a god by liberals only obama has that distinction, Matthew is only considered as one of his disciples.

If there was outrage that Spicer is a holocaust denier, there should have been the same outrage when Chris Matthews denied the holocaust.

There was nothing.

Bullshit political double standard.

Hillary would be able to explain it, but she is probably under sniper fire at the moment along with Brian Williams who is currently dodging missiles and Dan Rather who is reporting on fake memos.

Note to FUCKHEADS trying to fake old documents....make sure the FONT you are using on your computer to make the FORGED document was in existence at the time the fake memo was allegedly issued.

DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP

Fucking morons.

According to the new snowflake definition of "chemical weapons", states that executed by gas chamber used Chemical Weapons.

Hydrogen Cyanide

Hydrogen cyanide is usually included among the CW agents causing general poisoning. There is no confirmed information on this substance being used in chemical warfare. However, it has been reported that hydrogen cyanide was used by Iraq in the war against Iran and against the Kurds in northern Iraq during the 1980's. Hydrogen cyanide has high toxicity and in sufficient concentrations it rapidly leads to death. During the Second World War, a form of hydrogen cyanide (Zyklon B) was used in the Nazi gas chambers.

Hmmm...seems as though you left out "the new snowflake definition"

Definition of putz
  1. US, informal : a stupid, foolish, or ineffectual person

Depending on context, technically, yes.

Of course, only an asshole would get bent out of shape if someone said that it was NOT a chemical weapon.

An asshole with a dishonest agenda.

I know what Spicer meant. But when I grow up learning that Hitler gassed his own countrymen, and Spicer then comes out and says the opposite........SMDH

Spicer has apologized, he knew it was a terrible example, compounded by bad word choice. What else is there to argue?

The point that we can still arguing over whether he was correct or not proves how crappily-framed his point was.

Can we at least all agree on that?

I agree that no one should ever use Hitler as a modern day yardstick for atrocities.

Spicer saying Hitler did not use chemical weapons is factually accurate. Just because people do it understand the difference between a weapon used on the battlefield and other uses of chemicals doesn't mean Spicer was wrong.

BWhen a person in the USA has been executed in a GAS CHAMBER...the US used chemical weapons?

Snowflake logic

Defend Spicer to the end. :clap:

He was incompetent in that briefing. The smartest thing he did was apologize for his bad, horrible, highly inflaming comparison.
The hysterical part, beyond them defending Spicer who himself apologized, is there is no doubt these same conservative idiots would be arguing zyklon B was a chemical weapon had Obama's press secretary said what Spicer said.

No, we wouldn't. Because we learned in school that Hitler did not use chemical weapons.
LOL

What you claimed to have learned in school is meaningless. Sans proof, no one cares what you claim.

Nice deflection
LOL

Did any conservatives criticize him? Cause Faun is claiming that we would be saying what they are saying if the situation was reversed.

No one criticized him because for once Matthews was correct and there was no need for criticism
Who was even talking about it then? Again, Matthews is not the White House. My guess is it went mostly unnoticed until now.

Nice deflection
LOL

Did any conservatives criticize him? Cause Faun is claiming that we would be saying what they are saying if the situation was reversed.

No one criticized him because for once Matthews was correct and there was no need for criticism
Who was even talking about it then? Again, Matthews is not the White House. My guess is it went mostly unnoticed until now.
It went unnoticed because he was speaking the truth...

We all know what Spicier meant. Even Hitler didn't drop nerve gas bombs on England, France, Holland and Russia, please. His (Spicer's) comment made me wince, but even liberals like Chris Mathews understands. Was Spicer minimizing the use of gas as part of the "finial solution"? I don't think so, Assad is just indiscriminately gassing anyone that stands in his way. And Hitler?

But this gives certain assholes an excuse to smear and attack their enemies.
Political partisans are well known for hyperbole and distorting the truth. Faun is no different. He has counterparts on the extreme right, but that doesn't mean his actions are okay much less honest.
Looks like I was too hard on you over Dao. I didn't realize your skin was so thin. I'll be sure to use kid gloves on you in the future.

Nice deflection
LOL

If there was outrage that Spicer is a holocaust denier, there should have been the same outrage when Chris Matthews denied the holocaust.

There was nothing.

Bullshit political double standard.

Hillary would be able to explain it, but she is probably under sniper fire at the moment along with Brian Williams who is currently dodging missiles and Dan Rather who is reporting on fake memos.

Note to FUCKHEADS trying to fake old documents....make sure the FONT you are using on your computer to make the FORGED document was in existence at the time the fake memo was allegedly issued.

DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP

Fucking morons.
Sorry, but you're too fucking rightarded by raising Matthew's up to the level of the White House.

:cuckoo:

LOL

It went unnoticed because he was speaking the truth...
If it was true, it would have gone unnoticed now when Spicer said it. Hell, Spicer was called on it before he even finished his interview. Nobody said anything rhen because despite the lunacybof the right, Liberals don't hang on every word from Matthews. I myself only watch him on the rare occasion he has an interesting guest, like during the debates when he interviewed Trump and Hillary. Even then, I was watching because of his guests, not because of him.

Hydrogen Cyanide

Definition of putz
I accept your surrender by resorting to pre-K antics like, I know you are but what am I, in lieu of addressing content.

Hydrogen Cyanide

Definition of putz
I accept your surrender by resorting to pre-K antics like, I know you are but what am I, in lieu of addressing content.

Sorry, can't help you with that. Good to know you are up on all the pre-K antics though.

th

Hydrogen Cyanide

Definition of putz

Sorry, can't help you with that. Good to know you are up on all the pre-K antics though.

th
Do you have anything of substance to contribute to the thread topic or are you just here to troll?

Spicer states a FACT, and the snowflakes lose their minds.

Susan Rice uses US intelligence agencies to spy on political opponents and lies about it....CRICKETS from the snowflakes.

They are so utterly full of shit.

If their agenda is so pure, why do they always lie about it?

Forum List

Back