Spicer Says Hitler Didn't "Use Chemical Weapons"

"Alternative" facts for folks who live in an "alternative" reality.

You know what he was talking about.

Hell he doesn't even know what the fuck he talks about.

He mispoke and forgot about the gas chambers, to this day when I read about it in school in the 1970s I always wondered why Hitler didn't resort to using Chemical weapons when the Russians and Allies were beating on Berlin's door.

I guess to the liberals this is the most important story of the day, I guess they haven't been informed of all of the other stories out there. For some reason this story led the evening news on every alphabet news network except Fox. Fox covered it but after the North Korea story and the Syrian story...you know really important things like that. This just shows how shallow liberals are today.

I guess to the liberals this is the most important story of the day, I guess they haven't been informed of all of the other stories out there. For some reason this story led the evening news on every alphabet news network except Fox. Fox covered it but after the North Korea story and the Syrian story...you know really important things like that. This just shows how shallow liberals are today.
I guess this blundering buffonery kinda got up your skirt.

You know what he was talking about.

Hell he doesn't even know what the fuck he talks about.

He mispoke and forgot about the gas chambers, to this day when I read about it in school in the 1970s I always wondered why Hitler didn't resort to using Chemical weapons when the Russians and Allies were beating on Berlin's door.

Maybe Don needs a mouthpiece that doesn't "misspeak", especially since he and everyone around him has been caught in soooooooooooooooooooo many lies.

Spicer is under-valued....he should be a cabinet member as Secretary of Bullshit.

Baghdad Bob is alive and well...

1i68xt.jpg

As you may know, today Sean Spicer said that Hitler did not use chemical weapons on his own people, but he killed German Jews, after stripping them of their citizenship. Spicer also said Hitler didn't use weapons in combat, but the Chemical Weapons Convention does not require that gas be dropped from planes or shot from cannons. Hitler would have been in violation of the Convention anyway.

Politifact therefore gives the prolific liar Sean Spicer a Pants on Fire rating.
Spicer wrongly says Hitler didn't use chemical weapons
How come you people keep spinning this media lie all day?

Forum List

Back