Spicer Says Hitler Didn't "Use Chemical Weapons"

Ask any German what Zyklon B is. Or any Jew.
It's not a chemical weapon.

Anything used to kill people is a weapon. Don't you remember the game Clue? There were conventional weapons like a gun and a knife, and then there was also a candlestick, and a pipe, and a rope.

It's not like when the candlestick or pipe or rope was used, you just guessed there was no weapon.

SYTFE is around, but why is he not giving up context?
Context is kinda important on this issue.
You want context? Spicer wrongly says Hitler didn't use chemical weapons

Politifraud? What, was DailyKOS down?

:lmao:

What part do you disagree with?

Can Zyklon B gas be used on a battle field?

Yes, or no?

No.

WTF does that have to do with anything?

Anything used to kill people is a weapon. Don't you remember the game Clue? There were conventional weapons like a gun and a knife, and then there was also a candlestick, and a pipe, and a rope.

It's not like when the candlestick or pipe or rope was used, you just guessed there was no weapon.

Ant spray can kill people and is a chemical.

To call it a "chemical weapon" is simply stupid.

This whole bullshit is just the usual shitflinging from the butthurt feral baboons.

It's stupid, insanely stupid - but that's the Soros left.

Ant spray can kill people and is a chemical.

To call it a "chemical weapon" is simply stupid.

This whole bullshit is just the usual shitflinging from the butthurt feral baboons.

It's stupid, insanely stupid - but that's the Soros left.

And if it's used to kill a person, it's considered a murder weapon.

Listen, I know what Spicer meant, but he said it really, really, really, REALLY badly. And the comparison didn't really apply.

I'm not his official spokesman, but maybe the part that says hitler used chemical weapons in war? It would be hard pressed to prove that chemical is even a weapon :dunno:

Yes, or no?

No.

A "chemical WEAPON" is a weapon of mass destruction that can be deployed against troops and civilian populations to kill or maim large numbers in an indiscriminate fashion.

Look, you hate Trump and want to attack enemies of the party, I get it. But you're REALLY being stupid about this.

I'm not his official spokesman, but maybe the part that says hitler used chemical weapons in war? It would be hard pressed to prove that chemical is even a weapon :dunno:

The Holocaust happened during war time.

I know he didn't use chemical weapons during battles, but that's not what Spicer said.

Yes, or no?

No.

A "chemical WEAPON" is a weapon of mass destruction that can be deployed against troops and civilian populations to kill or maim large numbers in an indiscriminate fashion.

Look, you hate Trump and want to attack enemies of the party, I get it. But you're REALLY being stupid about this.

My apologies. Clearly, Germany didn't use a chemical to kill large numbers in an indiscriminate fashion. Could you add any more qualifiers so that the comparison doesn't stand in your mind? Maybe you could add that the dictator using it has to have a silly mustache.

I know he didn't use chemical weapons during battles, but that's not what Spicer said.
Considering the context, yes it is. And the stuff he used isn't a "chemical weapon" anyways..

Uh, yes -- he did you Trump ball gurgling clown.

They were never used in combat, only in the programmed killings of the holocaust. Hitler was a gas casualty during World War I, so it has always been assumed that his reluctance to use said weapons on enemy formations stemmed from his experience with them.

Right, because that doesn't fucking count?
The fuck is wrong with you?

Considering the context, yes it is. And the stuff he used isn't a "chemical weapon" anyways..

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Uh, yes -- he did you Trump ball gurgling clown.

They were never used in combat, only in the programmed killings of the holocaust. Hitler was a gas casualty during World War I, so it has always been assumed that his reluctance to use said weapons on enemy formations stemmed from his experience with them.

Right, because that doesn't fucking count?
The fuck is wrong with you?

Answer: Everything.

[

The Holocaust was genocide (democide really) not war. Stalin did the same with a much higher body count during peace time.

This whole idiocy is nothing more than the feral baboons of the left once again losing their shit because they didn't get their way in November.

The Russia conspiracy theory has utterly failed, so time to fling more shit. The claim Trump would ignore the chemical attacks by Assad failed, so time to fling more shit. Stopping Gorsuch form confirmation failed, so time to fling more shit.

That's all ANY of the stupidity that comes daily from the left is, shit flinging by feral baboons.

olivebaboon2.jpg

Of course Sean Spazzer could just be saying "look, Hitler wasn't that bad so when you see another present day head of state, who knows who, doing many of the same things Adolph did don't get mad at him".

Stranger things have happened. Chachi had a very bright but mediocre few years of a career. Then he found out they wanted people with talent in movies and that was that.

They found thousands of empty canisters. Also, people have admitted that's what they used.
Yes, it was used to delouse inmates held at the camps. So there would have been empty canisters.

And of course under torture and threat of death, many German soldier's admitted to anything to avoid the hangman's noose.

But no bodies were ever found where evidence of Zyklon B poisoning was the cause of death. ..... :cool:

Are you for fucking real?

This place gets scarier and scarier all the time. Now we've got fucking HOLOCAUST DENIERS??

[

The Holocaust was genocide (democide really) not war. Stalin did the same with a much higher body count during peace time.

This whole idiocy is nothing more than the feral baboons of the left once again losing their shit because they didn't get their way in November.

The Russia conspiracy theory has utterly failed, so time to fling more shit. The claim Trump would ignore the chemical attacks by Assad failed, so time to fling more shit. Stopping Gorsuch form confirmation failed, so time to fling more shit.

That's all ANY of the stupidity that comes daily from the left is, shit flinging by feral baboons.

olivebaboon2.jpg

That's one of the longest discussions I've had with you before you brought up Stalin. But you're early on the feral baboons.

The Holocaust happened during wartime. If you can't even agree on that, then you're off the deep fucking end, blinded by your own hatred.

Forum List

Back