Spicer Says Hitler Didn't "Use Chemical Weapons"

Can Zyklon B gas be used on a battle field?

Yes, or no?

No.

WTF does that have to do with anything?

A "chemical WEAPON" is a weapon of mass destruction that can be deployed against troops and civilian populations to kill or maim large numbers in an indiscriminate fashion.

Look, you hate Trump and want to attack enemies of the party, I get it. But you're REALLY being stupid about this.

If he's being really stupid about it, so is the entire western world, because it's universally agreed by everyone except half-literate trumpanzees that what he said was stupid and wrong.

They found thousands of empty canisters. Also, people have admitted that's what they used.
Yes, it was used to delouse inmates held at the camps. So there would have been empty canisters.

And of course under torture and threat of death, many German soldier's admitted to anything to avoid the hangman's noose.

But no bodies were ever found where evidence of Zyklon B poisoning was the cause of death. ..... :cool:
So, tell, us...

1. how many Jews did the Nazis kill during their reign?

2. what method(s) were used to kill those Jews?

Politifraud? What, was DailyKOS down?

:lmao:

What part do you disagree with?

Yes, or no?

No.

A "chemical WEAPON" is a weapon of mass destruction that can be deployed against troops and civilian populations to kill or maim large numbers in an indiscriminate fashion.

Look, you hate Trump and want to attack enemies of the party, I get it. But you're REALLY being stupid about this.

My apologies. Clearly, Germany didn't use a chemical to kill large numbers in an indiscriminate fashion. Could you add any more qualifiers so that the comparison doesn't stand in your mind? Maybe you could add that the dictator using it has to have a silly mustache.

They murdered millions, but that is not the use of chemical weapons, and you know it.

[

The Holocaust happened during war time.

I know he didn't use chemical weapons during battles, but that's not what Spicer said.

The Holocaust was genocide (democide really) not war. Stalin did the same with a much higher body count during peace time.

This whole idiocy is nothing more than the feral baboons of the left once again losing their shit because they didn't get their way in November.

The Russia conspiracy theory has utterly failed, so time to fling more shit. The claim Trump would ignore the chemical attacks by Assad failed, so time to fling more shit. Stopping Gorsuch form confirmation failed, so time to fling more shit.

That's all ANY of the stupidity that comes daily from the left is, shit flinging by feral baboons.

olivebaboon2.jpg

That's one of the longest discussions I've had with you before you brought up Stalin. But you're early on the feral baboons.

The Holocaust happened during wartime. If you can't even agree on that, then you're off the deep fucking end, blinded by your own hatred.

Wait, so you're claiming that the Holocaust was just casualties of war? :eek:

What part do you disagree with?

Yes, or no?

No.

My apologies. Clearly, Germany didn't use a chemical to kill large numbers in an indiscriminate fashion. Could you add any more qualifiers so that the comparison doesn't stand in your mind? Maybe you could add that the dictator using it has to have a silly mustache.

They murdered millions, but that is not the use of chemical weapons, and you know it.

You are parsing words to defend Spicer. Are you that partisan,

OR

(gasp)

Are you Sean Spicer?????

So are you claiming that the use of zyklon B employed to exterminate Jews during the Third Reich's pogrom weren't horrific WAR CRIMES and CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY just as the Japanese use of biological and chemical gas agents in China during WWII were?

What is the difference between the two and how did the Tribunals get it so fucking wrong in their decisions back in the day, marty?
I posted the context. Look at what he was talking about
I really don't give a flying fuck how YOU or the Orange One's Chief Apologist redefined his poorly considered spew. Did you have your hand up marty's ass communing and controlling his thoughts? I responded to another poster's parroted spew ONLY, shit for brains! If reading what I wrote in response offends your eyes, tear the offending orbs from their sockets to punish them properly!
So you are bitching at me for doing something you did as well? LOL dummy.
As I said, you are wrong. Using context, he was absolutely correct.
Hack away!
So you are bitching at me for doing something you did as well?
WRONG you bloody IDIOT! I replied to you for your fucking hypocrisy and inability to comprehend. And I'm doing it again this time for the same reasons, shit for brains!
You did it to Marty, dumbfuck. No wonder you are wrong all the time. You are stupid as fuck.
You did it to Marty, dumbfuck. No wonder you are wrong all the time. You are stupid as fuck.
Of course I replied to marty, shit for brains...FIRST!!!! THEN you chimed in with your stupidity. You too fucking poor to pay attention? Now piss off, little one!

[

The Holocaust happened during war time.

I know he didn't use chemical weapons during battles, but that's not what Spicer said.

The Holocaust was genocide (democide really) not war. Stalin did the same with a much higher body count during peace time.

This whole idiocy is nothing more than the feral baboons of the left once again losing their shit because they didn't get their way in November.

The Russia conspiracy theory has utterly failed, so time to fling more shit. The claim Trump would ignore the chemical attacks by Assad failed, so time to fling more shit. Stopping Gorsuch form confirmation failed, so time to fling more shit.

That's all ANY of the stupidity that comes daily from the left is, shit flinging by feral baboons.

olivebaboon2.jpg

That's one of the longest discussions I've had with you before you brought up Stalin. But you're early on the feral baboons.

The Holocaust happened during wartime. If you can't even agree on that, then you're off the deep fucking end, blinded by your own hatred.

Wait, so you're claiming that the Holocaust was just casualties of war? :eek:

No.

You said the Holocaust wasn't war. Germany was in war while they were committing premeditated murder against millions.

With a gas.

Therefore, they used a chemical weapon during wartime.

Deal with it.

This is the perfect example for the fake news to stop saying asinine comments comparing Trump to Hitler. Take that fake news!

Uh, yes -- he did you Trump ball gurgling clown.

Why does the press even bother to attend Spicer's "Baghdad Bob" briefings? You know Spicer is lying when his lips are moving. He is uncommonly stupid - and a chronic liar. At least Spicer is good for late night comedy.

The Nazis gassed millions of Jews in concentration camps.

Sean Spicer Claims Hitler Never Used Chemical Weapons

Well there is that, but you lie every time you type so you're even.

Please "quote" one of my so-called lies.

As you may know, today Sean Spicer said that Hitler did not use chemical weapons on his own people, but he killed German Jews, after stripping them of their citizenship. Spicer also said Hitler didn't use weapons in combat, but the Chemical Weapons Convention does not require that gas be dropped from planes or shot from cannons. Hitler would have been in violation of the Convention anyway.

Politifact therefore gives the prolific liar Sean Spicer a Pants on Fire rating.
Spicer wrongly says Hitler didn't use chemical weapons
Politifact which owned by a man who is a MAJOR donor to the Clinton Regime....trustworthy!

As you may know, today Sean Spicer said that Hitler did not use chemical weapons on his own people, but he killed German Jews, after stripping them of their citizenship. Spicer also said Hitler didn't use weapons in combat, but the Chemical Weapons Convention does not require that gas be dropped from planes or shot from cannons. Hitler would have been in violation of the Convention anyway.

Politifact therefore gives the prolific liar Sean Spicer a Pants on Fire rating.
Spicer wrongly says Hitler didn't use chemical weapons
Politifact which owned by a man who is a MAJOR donor to the Clinton Regime....trustworthy!

You want trustworthy Odious? You fell for a white supremacist who packed his cabal with Jews, much to your dismay.

Ask any German what Zyklon B is. Or any Jew.
It was a pesticide used in Germany for eradication of lice on work camp inmates in the 1930's to mid 40"s.

Although many jews claim it was used to execute people.

There is no valid scientific evidence to back up this allegation. .... :cool:
There is no scientific evidence to document that you have a brain

Spicer will soon be gone...probably as a "trusty" pundit on FOX.

Forum List

Back