Spies Keep Intelligence From Donald Trump

Democrats are digging themselves a deeper hole.

Don't think this won't come back to bite them in the ass.
What do you mean democrats? Our intelligence agencies work for the good of the country and don't care about party. They see a real threat in Trump. Justifiably.

Decision to withhold information underscores deep mistrust between intelligence community and president.

The officials’ decision to keep information from Mr. Trump underscores the deep mistrust that has developed between the intelligence community and the president over his team’s contacts with the Russian government, as well as the enmity he has shown toward U.S. spy agencies. On Wednesday, Mr. Trump accused the agencies of leaking information to undermine him.

In some of these cases of withheld information, officials have decided not to show Mr. Trump the sources and methods that the intelligence agencies use to collect information, the current and former officials said. Those sources and methods could include, for instance, the means that an agency uses to spy on a foreign government.

Much More: Spies Keep Intelligence From Donald Trump

Wow, what a mess! No wonder such information is withheld from Trump. I wouldn't trust him either.
Good for them. It's their duty to safeguard the nation, after all.

If they are keeping intel from the president then they need to be fired and any rational person not blinded by partisan hackery would agree
Wrong. Their loyalty is first to theAmerican people... not Putin's puppet.

Who is Putin's puppet?
If you have to ask you havent been paying attention.

Our intelligence community are lifers and outlive any president. Once again their loyality is to the country... not Trumputin.

Decision to withhold information underscores deep mistrust between intelligence community and president.

The officials’ decision to keep information from Mr. Trump underscores the deep mistrust that has developed between the intelligence community and the president over his team’s contacts with the Russian government, as well as the enmity he has shown toward U.S. spy agencies. On Wednesday, Mr. Trump accused the agencies of leaking information to undermine him.

In some of these cases of withheld information, officials have decided not to show Mr. Trump the sources and methods that the intelligence agencies use to collect information, the current and former officials said. Those sources and methods could include, for instance, the means that an agency uses to spy on a foreign government.

Wow, what a mess! No wonder such information is withheld from Trump. I wouldn't trust him either.

If they are keeping intel from the president then they need to be fired and any rational person not blinded by partisan hackery would agree
Wrong. Their loyalty is first to theAmerican people... not Putin's puppet.

Who is Putin's puppet?
If you have to ask you havent been paying attention.

I have... I know what you loons keep saying, but I have yet to see any of you back it up. Shit, HRC and Obama literally gave your dreaded Russians uranium. <<crickets>>

Further evidence of the damage Obama did by politicizing these agencies.
You're fucking crazy. This refusing to givetrump intelligence is directly related to two things.
1. Trump's pathological lying
2. His way too cozy relationship with Putin.

Did I mention you're fucking crazy?

Give me proof of each of your assertions.
You're joking right? You haven't been paying attention to Trump's endless lying... 3-6 million illegals voted
Highest murder rate in 47 years
More people attended my inauguration than ever before.
Too many to mention.

And you need proof of Trump's incestuous relationship withPutin?
Turn on your tv, man.

Soggy thinks it's cute how Trump would rather chew off his right arm than criticize Putin.
How 13 intelligence agencies have confirmed Putin meddled in the election.
How they also confirmed Trump aides CONSTANTLY were in touch with Russian intelligence.
Keep playing ostrich.

I don't trust the President to use that intelligence for the best interests of our country. In fact, I suspect him to act irrationally based on that intelligence, scare off the sources of that intelligence, and give our enemies leverage and ammo against us based on how he reacts to that intelligence.

Really? How so? How does one arrive at this conclusion?

So, had the lft over Bushies supposedly (I don't buy this shit for the most part anyway) done this to Obama, you'd have been OK?
The leftover Bushies were drowning in disgrace after what they'd done to the country. But if they'd discovered that Obama was a Russian plant, they absolutely should have worked against him.

You're fucking crazy. This refusing to givetrump intelligence is directly related to two things.

You're joking right? You haven't been paying attention to Trump's endless lying... 3-6 million illegals voted
Too many to mention.

Turn on your tv, man.

So, you have nothing.

I don't trust the President to use that intelligence for the best interests of our country. In fact, I suspect him to act irrationally based on that intelligence, scare off the sources of that intelligence, and give our enemies leverage and ammo against us based on how he reacts to that intelligence.

So, had the lft over Bushies supposedly (I don't buy this shit for the most part anyway) done this to Obama, you'd have been OK?
The leftover Bushies were drowning in disgrace after what they'd done to the country. But if they'd discovered that Obama was a Russian plant, they absolutely should have worked against him.

Jesus Christ on a pogo stick... Trump is a Russian plant? Go get a brain scan.

^ Another dumb fucking rube ignoring the ongoing Trump-Russia scandal

So why haven't they arrested and waterboarded your sorry ass ?

There is much more evidence that Trump may be a Russian plant than Obama was a Muslim Brotherhood plant.

^ Another dumb fucking rube ignoring the ongoing Trump-Russia scandal

If it goes away....fine.

If Trump goes down....Pence takes over....and the right will extract revenge in ways you can't imagine.

They'll nuke the filibuster.......

Kill Obamacare....let you die in the street.

Put John Birch on the SCOTUS.

Too many to mention.

Turn on your tv, man.

So, you have nothing.
Wtf? Do you really believe all of Trump's amazing lies ttat can be easily fact checked?

There is much more evidence that Trump may be a Russian plant than Obama was a Muslim Brotherhood plant.
You can't really compare tons of evidence against Trump versus zero against Obama. They don't deserve that comparison.

I agree, but I was just throwing some red meat to the NaziCons who've been saying that for years.

Forum List

Back