Spies Keep Intelligence From Donald Trump

If this doesn't wake up the Deplorables how Trump is seen within our prestigious intelligence community... nothing will.

This has never happened before under any president..
but then again no other president has been a traitor to his own country.

HE CANT BE TRUSTED. What about that don't you understand?

There is much more evidence that Trump may be a Russian plant than Obama was a Muslim Brotherhood plant.
Even nonpolitical friends of mine ttat are very moderate are conjecturing thatTrump is a Russian plant.
His behavior towards Putin is just too bizarre.

Democrats are digging themselves a deeper hole.

Don't think this won't come back to bite them in the ass.
What do you mean democrats? Our intelligence agencies work for the good of the country and don't care about party. They see a real threat in Trump. Justifiably.
Watch what happens next year. Democrats will be losing even more power. :)
You do know that Trump's approval rating started out as the lowest for an incoming president and has now dipped to 41%. Andthis is before his Russian scandal.

There is much more evidence that Trump may be a Russian plant than Obama was a Muslim Brotherhood plant.
Even nonpolitical friends of mine ttat are very moderate are conjecturing thatTrump is a Russian plant.
His behavior towards Putin is just too bizarre.

And my nonpolitical friends can't laugh hard enough at the left.

They cancel their subscriptions to the comedy channel and watch cable news instead.

What do you mean democrats? Our intelligence agencies work for the good of the country and don't care about party. They see a real threat in Trump. Justifiably.
You do know that Trump's approval rating started out as the lowest for an incoming president and has now dipped to 41%. Andthis is before his Russian scandal.

And he'll be president for how many years ?

Yes...they are giving it away all the time.

I am enjoying it.

If they are keeping intel from the president then they need to be fired and any rational person not blinded by partisan hackery would agree
I don't trust the President to use that intelligence for the best interests of our country. In fact, I suspect him to act irrationally based on that intelligence, scare off the sources of that intelligence, and give our enemies leverage and ammo against us based on how he reacts to that intelligence.

Really? How so? How does one arrive at this conclusion?

So, had the lft over Bushies supposedly (I don't buy this shit for the most part anyway) done this to Obama, you'd have been OK?
The leftover Bushies were drowning in disgrace after what they'd done to the country. But if they'd discovered that Obama was a Russian plant, they absolutely should have worked against him.

Jesus Christ on a pogo stick... Trump is a Russian plant? Go get a brain scan.
^ Another dumb fucking rube ignoring the ongoing Trump-Russia scandal

You could post some evidence and shut me up.

You do know polls don't mean shit these days.
Did you forget about them having Hillary winning just hours before Trump kicked her ass? LOL

The way he's going the over under is 2 1/2 years.

You people are nuttier than the birthers.

Did you forget about them having Hillary winning just hours before Trump kicked her ass? LOL
Pollsmean a lot to Trump. He constantly talks about them. Funny you don't know that. The thin skinned whiny little bitch can't handle bad news.

I don't trust the President to use that intelligence for the best interests of our country. In fact, I suspect him to act irrationally based on that intelligence, scare off the sources of that intelligence, and give our enemies leverage and ammo against us based on how he reacts to that intelligence.

So, had the lft over Bushies supposedly (I don't buy this shit for the most part anyway) done this to Obama, you'd have been OK?
The leftover Bushies were drowning in disgrace after what they'd done to the country. But if they'd discovered that Obama was a Russian plant, they absolutely should have worked against him.

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

National security adviser Flynn discussed sanctions with Russian ambassador, despite denials, officials say

Michael Flynn resigns as national security adviser

Enjoy yourself

Pollsmean a lot to Trump. He constantly talks about them. Funny you don't know that. The thin skinned whiny little bitch can't handle bad news.

You mean President thin skinned.......

You people are nuttier than the birthers.

It is hysterical watching them give each other electronic handjobs.

Decision to withhold information underscores deep mistrust between intelligence community and president.

U.S. intelligence officials have withheld sensitive intelligence from President Donald Trump because they are concerned it could be leaked or compromised, according to current and former officials familiar with the matter.

The officials’ decision to keep information from Mr. Trump underscores the deep mistrust that has developed between the intelligence community and the president over his team’s contacts with the Russian government, as well as the enmity he has shown toward U.S. spy agencies. On Wednesday, Mr. Trump accused the agencies of leaking information to undermine him.

In some of these cases of withheld information, officials have decided not to show Mr. Trump the sources and methods that the intelligence agencies use to collect information, the current and former officials said. Those sources and methods could include, for instance, the means that an agency uses to spy on a foreign government.

Much More: Spies Keep Intelligence From Donald Trump

Wow, what a mess! No wonder such information is withheld from Trump. I wouldn't trust him either.

images

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

National security adviser Flynn discussed sanctions with Russian ambassador, despite denials, officials say

Well at least you provided something. Now, it seems like more of the "unnamed sources" stuff to me. And the IC has stated emphatically there was no "quid pro quo" between Flynn and the Russians.... sooooo...... Looka, if something comes out hat is damming, beyond crazy accusations, hey, I'll listen. But you have to admit, the hysteria of those going nuts over this makes the birthers look sane.

There is ZERO evidence that Trump is "in bed" with the Russians.

Well at least you provided something. Now, it seems like more of the "unnamed sources" stuff to me. And the IC has stated emphatically there was no "quid pro quo" between Flynn and the Russians.... sooooo...... Looka, if something comes out hat is damming, beyond crazy accusations, hey, I'll listen. But you have to admit, the hysteria of those going nuts over this makes the birthers look sane.

There is ZERO evidence that Trump is "in bed" with the Russians.
Nothing makes the birthers look sane.

If Trump released his tax returns, it would go a long ways towards debunking the Russia accusations. Of course, that's never going to happen since releasing his tax returns would likely confirm the Russia accusations.

Forum List

Back