Spineless, sissy liberals throw tantrums in front of a professor who defends customes

Liberal university faculty and administrators brought this on to themselves. The president of Missouri University had to resign over a bogus charge of racism and not responding to it. They created these liberal monsters. I'm laughing at them.

Yep, they've trained the last couple of generations that hurt feelings are not to be tolerated !!

Folks,

She's not a liberal. Liberals don't beat on people over things like this.

She might like to think she is....but it isn't the case.

She's a far left loon who is attempting to force her opinion to the top.

It's what extremists do.

She obviously gives liberals a bad name.
She is doing what liberals do...force their ideology on others or destroy those who resist.

I am a liberal (and a conservative...and yes I can be both depending on the sphere you are talking about).

True liberals generate ideas and believe in free agency with maximum liberty.

She is a far left moron who thinks she knows better than anyone else...it's a classic mindset. And she'll use government or intimidation to get what she thinks is right (and, of course, her POV is more important than yours).

I am not saying anyone should...but if someone peppered her ass with rocksalt you might find me silently cheering.

She is not a liberal.

Folks,

She's not a liberal. Liberals don't beat on people over things like this.

She might like to think she is....but it isn't the case.

She's a far left loon who is attempting to force her opinion to the top.

It's what extremists do.

She obviously gives liberals a bad name.
She is doing what liberals do...force their ideology on others or destroy those who resist.

I am a liberal (and a conservative...and yes I can be both depending on the sphere you are talking about).

True liberals generate ideas and believe in free agency with maximum liberty.

She is a far left moron who thinks she knows better than anyone else...it's a classic mindset. And she'll use government or intimidation to get what she thinks is right (and, of course, her POV is more important than yours).

I am not saying anyone should...but if someone peppered her ass with rocksalt you might find me silently cheering.

She is not a liberal.

She is on the left, her professor is on the left, the school is on the left, the entire higher education is ran by the left, and we're seeing here that even someone on the left goes after someone else on the left, when they are not far enough left !!!

Here's another take on this:

Yale Students Demand Resignations from Faculty Members Over Halloween Email

Tensions at Yale University hit a boiling point yesterday after an email about Halloween costumes created a week-long controversy on campus.

Students called for the resignation of Associate Master of Silliman College Erika Christakis after she responded to an email from the school’s Intercultural Affairs Council asking students to be thoughtful about the cultural implications of their Halloween costumes. According to The Washington Post, students are also calling for the resignation of her husband, Master of Silliman College, Nicholas Christakis, who defended her statement.

FIRE President and CEO Greg Lukianoff recorded video of students confronting Nicholas Christakis yesterday in the courtyard of the Silliman College dormitory complex at Yale. Lukianoff was on Yale’s campus to speak at a conference on issues related to free speech in higher education.

Yale Students Demand Resignations from Faculty Members Over Halloween Email - FIRE

Yep, the young woman is playing the victim. And nobody cares, except for the perpetual-victim conservatives, who were all ordered to have a meltdown over it, and who are all ecstatic to have another reason to play the victim.

Remember conservatives, you don't constantly get laughed at because of political correctness You get laughed at for being morons and ethical cripples. Whining about how mean the liberals are for laughing at you just shows us how we're hitting a sore spot, and that we should therefore keep punching there.
Conservatives are laughing at liberals. dumbshit, not the other way around.

Forum List

Back