Spitting on Dr Kings legacy

Jesus.

I sure as hell wouldn't pay for that monstrosity and it needs to be on the next boat back to China.

What an insult to a great man. Jeeze.

Jesus.

I sure as hell wouldn't pay for that monstrosity and it needs to be on the next boat back to China.

What an insult to a great man. Jeeze.

I agree 100%, what next an Iranian company building it with Martin sporting a turban and a beard?:(

Last edited:
I just KNEW that this would happen during this presidential election. Liberals would absolutely LAMBAST a conservative for even being in the PRESENCE of someone that has such ignorant views, but it was certainly okay for Barry to sit in Wright's church for 20 years and listen to his utter nonsense and Barry is absolutely BLAMELESS! Never mind his pal Bill Ayers, or Bernadette Dorn, or any of those other idiots.

Hyprocrites!
HEY!.....Don't be dissin' the peep, dammit!:evil:

He's dreamy and mistifying, with the power to send thrills up the legs.

Sheeeesh, didn't ya' know that?:cuckoo:

I see that once again when Truthnevermatters is confronted with THE TRUTH and facts she runs the other direction as fast as she can.

Telling isn't it that she disappeared from this thread?

Too bad she can never back up what she posts with proof.

Rick

I see that once again when Truthnevermatters is confronted with THE TRUTH and facts she runs the other direction as fast as she can.

Rick
She does it all the time. Her problem is, she quotes herself as an authority.
I've even seen her quote herself, quoting herself to support her idiocy.

Rick
It's par for the course....Her modus operandi.

And now we have that BdBoop character runnin' around here....A direct clone of TDM.

Rick

And now we have that BdBoop character runnin' around here....A direct clone of TDM.

BD is no where near as bad as TDM. BD is biased (aren't we all) but at least BD is intelligent in her posts. And BD will at least answer posts directed to her, except for mine as I appear to be iggied by her as a few others are. TDM on the other hand simply goes on spitting out the same lies over and over again while ignoring information presented to her. BD won't ignore the facts presented. She may argue against them, but she does not ignore them.

Immie

Rick

BD is no where near as bad as TDM. BD is biased (aren't we all) but at least BD is intelligent in her posts. And BD will at least answer posts directed to her, except for mine as I appear to be iggied by her as a few others are. TDM on the other hand simply goes on spitting out the same lies over and over again while ignoring information presented to her. BD won't ignore the facts presented. She may argue against them, but she does not ignore them.

Immie
Nah, I've seen BD abandon damn near every thread she starts when her BS and hypocrisy are fully exposed......On occasion she'll make a point, but never seems to engage in actual debate.

Her main problem, like TDM, is the fact she uses BS from left wing sites,. She posts pure propoganda as credible, and tries to run with it. Once that propoganda is proven bogus through actual facts, usually within one page, she scurries away, never to be seen in her thread again......Trolling 101.

mlk-chinese-statue-396x640.jpg

That statue looks like Mao, what an embarassment.

I agree.... i dont think it looks like him at all.

mlk-chinese-statue-396x640.jpg

That statue looks like Mao, what an embarassment.

The guy who did it was Chinese, maybe to him this is the way Dr King looks:( we really should have went with an American on this.

I would hope they had "artists renderings" as prototypes. If this thing looks nothing like it, then i would not pay for it...or allow it to be put up. If this is what was signed off on...i would want to know who did the signing off.

I don't care if the guy was a martian. This is a damn poor job in likeness to the man.

The proportions are wrong by my eye. The shoulders are to wide and not sloped enough.... and the body to thick. Not to mention the face is nothing like kings, the forehead is to short and wide, far to squared off. The lips to lagre and wide.

Last edited:

The guy who did it was Chinese, maybe to him this is the way Dr King looks:( we really should have went with an American on this.

I would hope they had "artists renderings" as prototypes. If this thing looks nothing like it, then i would not pay for it...or allow it to be put up. If this is what was signed off on...i would want to know who did the signing off.

I don't care if the guy was a martian. This is a damn poor job in likeness to the man.

The proportions are wrong by my eye. The shoulders are to wide and the body to thick. Not to mention the face is nothing like kings.

Yes and the way they have him standing in the statue with his arms cross and that scowl across his face is not the way he came across to people, this whole thing makes me fucking sick to be honest. It is shameful.:evil:

The proportions are wrong by my eye. The shoulders are to wide and the body to thick. Not to mention the face is nothing like kings.

Yes and the way they have him standing in the statue with his arms cross and that scowl across his face is not the way he came across to people, this whole thing makes me fucking sick to be honest. It is shameful.:evil:

I dont think i have ever seen an image of king with his arms folded like that. I always see his in my minds eye with one had up..like the preacher he was.

The expression is horrible! King was not about anger.... this face and body language, to me, is all about anger.

how much did they pay for this thing anyway?

Forum List

Back