Spitting on Dr Kings legacy

The Democratic Party sees no benefit & profit in people seeing past racial & ethnic differences. Hence their constant "Racist"/"Terrorist" rhetoric. A Color-Blind Society would clearly be bad for their party. They are the ones who continue to divide the People. They talk the Martin Luther King talk but they do not walk the Martin Luther King walk. They don't want a Color-Blind Society. They desperately need to cling to their Divide & Conquer agenda. Where would they be without it?

mlk-chinese-statue-396x640.jpg

That statue looks like Mao, what an embarassment.

Yea it was created by a Chinese Artist who was clearly a huge Mao Tse Tung Fan. This statue is just one of his Mao reproductions. I just don't know what they were thinking picking this guy to create this memorial. It makes King look like an angry & bitter Asian. Martin Luther King preached peace,love,& unity. He wasn't an angry & bitter man. This statue is actually an awful insult to the man. He was not Mao. They should take it down and replace it.

Yea it was created by a Chinese Artist who was clearly a huge Mao Tse Tung Fan. This statue is just one of his Mao reproductions. I just don't know what they were thinking picking this guy to create this memorial. It makes King look like an angry & bitter Asian. Martin Luther King preached peace,love,& unity. He wasn't an angry & bitter man. This statue is actually an awful insult to the man. He was not Mao. They should take it down and replace it.

Why in Gods name did they even go with a Chinese company on this? were there not any American companies available? what a disgrace.:(

Why in Gods name did they even go with a Chinese company on this? were there not any American companies available? what a disgrace.:(

Yea that's another good point. I guess they would argue he was the best Artist out there for the Job. But clearly he wasn't. He just produced one of his Mao reproductions. It makes King look like an angry & bitter Revolutionary zealot. He of course wasn't about that. He preached Peace,Love,and Unity instead. This statue is an awful insult to the man and his life's work. It's very sad.

Yea that's another good point. I guess they would argue he was the best Artist out there for the Job. But clearly he wasn't. He just produced one of his Mao reproductions. It makes King look like an angry & bitter Revolutionary zealot. He of course wasn't about that. He preached Peace,Love,and Unity instead. This statue is an awful insult to the man and his life's work. It's very sad.

This statue is shameful it looks nothing like him and like you said the man in the statue look angry and hateful, if you hire a Chinese artist of course he is going to see and do things from a Chinese point of view, man we stepped on our dicks with this one.:(

This statue is shameful it looks nothing like him and like you said the man in the statue look angry and hateful, if you hire a Chinese artist of course he is going to see and do things from a Chinese point of view, man we stepped on our dicks with this one.:(

They couldn't find an African American capable of creating a sculpture? I find that hard to believe. Choosing this Chinese Artist was clearly a huge blunder. Unfortunately it's too late for them to admit their blunder so the statue is there to stay. It doesn't represent Martin Luther King or his life though. A real tragedy for sure.

King ws a revolutionary and was very radical in some of his ideas in his last years, again you know nothing about MLK, he was far from some docile preacher, he scared the hell out of the FBI.

Yeah, we had american artists create Mt. Rushmore, but we couldn't find these days an american artist to do a replication of King, PROPERLY?

Ridiculous.

Maybe it's a reflection on the quality of LIBERAL arts these days.

I'd like to know who commisioned the artist in the first place.

They couldn't find an African American capable of creating a sculpture? I find that hard to believe. Choosing this Chinese Artist was clearly a huge blunder. Unfortunately it's too late for them to admit their blunder so the statue is there to stay. It doesn't represent Martin Luther King or his life though. A real tragedy for sure.

Yup the statue isnt going anywhere, they really should have found an American artist to do it, someone who actually feels something for MLK, for this Chinese guy this was just another day in the office apparently.:(

Yeah, we had american artists create Mt. Rushmore, but we couldn't find these days an american artist to do a replication of King, PROPERLY?

Ridiculous.

I really don't know why hire out stuff like this to foreigners, what next are we going to hire an Arab company to work on a 9/11 memorial?:(

Ridiculous.

And Republitards support rich businesses that put jobs overseas, your point being? Which one more negatively affects America? The King memorial is a nice thing but I'm more concedrned with his words and ideas which no one gives a damn about and even really knows.

This is what happens when you put a dumbass like GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt in as your "Jobs Czar." GE outsources Hundreds of American Jobs to China every year. Looks like he outsourced another one to China. How sad. :(

Ridiculous.

And Republitards support rich businesses that put jobs overseas, your point being? Which one more negatively affects America? The King memorial is a nice thing but I'm more concedrned with his words and ideas which no one gives a damn about and even really knows.
Yeah, and democrats who hate all business that doesn't involve the government, tax and regulate business to ensure they move overseas.

Dirty rat bastards!:evil:

This is what happens when you put a dumbass like GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt in as your "Jobs Czar." GE outsources Hundreds of American Jobs to China every year. Looks like he outsourced another one to China. How sad. :(
Did ya' see the shit this morning where Obama hired yet again, the idiot who came up with the "cash for clunkers" fiasco to be one of his "top economic advisers".

Ya' can't make this loony shit up.......The man is an inept idiot......Worst President in US history status fully confirmed.

Yeah, double down, ASSHOLE!:evil:

snip:
I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State.
He did not say it was in the document
What he said was that the clause, in effect, built a wall where government would not impose or deny religion.
Liberals have grabbed onto the phrase as a justification to remove all religion from our daily lives, completely ignoring the phrase, "or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"

why do you call this false outrage?

You think its fine for someone to say Dr king was not a very intragle part of the movement?

Why did you change your stance on this? I thought he said that King deserved "no credit" according to your original post. Now you've tamed it down to King was "not a very intragle part" of the movement. Which is it? Or are you going to change it again in a few minutes when you're confronted with more facts that you can't refute?

Rick

I just KNEW that this would happen during this presidential election. Liberals would absolutely LAMBAST a conservative for even being in the PRESENCE of someone that has such ignorant views, but it was certainly okay for Barry to sit in Wright's church for 20 years and listen to his utter nonsense and Barry is absolutely BLAMELESS! Never mind his pal Bill Ayers, or Bernadette Dorn, or any of those other idiots.

Hyprocrites!

Forum List

Back