Split opens between Washington and London over Syria

Theresa May refused to back new strikes on Assad. :clap2:

President Trump, you have to stop listening to the neocons warmongers you have surrounded yourself with...and to those Manhattan liberals so very close to you sadly.

The world DOES NOT WANT A THIRD WORLD WAR Mr President!

Do you get it?

Split opens between Trump and May as PM refuses to back new air strikes on Assad

I'm in the middle of moving Skye so this couldn't come at a worst time for me. Please stay on point and keep going. I',m going to try to hit Nikki Halley big time whenever I can. Fucking bitch from hell.

Please go after McCain and Graham. Please keep going.

President Trump, you have to stop listening to the neocons warmongers you have surrounded yourself with...and to those Manhattan liberals so very close to you sadly.

Do you get it?

Split opens between Trump and May as PM refuses to back new air strikes on Assad

I have to compose myself now. I was beyond spitting bullets when Trump pulled that shit. I'm in the middle of moving to the most dearest house and frankly I don't want to get pissed off by politics.

But I am now pissed off.

Trump better get it and get it quick. Do not lie in bed with McCain.

Do you get it?

I have to compose myself now. I was beyond spitting bullets when Trump pulled that shit. I'm in the middle of moving to the most dearest house and frankly I don't want to get pissed off by politics.

But I am now pissed off.

Absolutely TD! :thup:

Do you get it?

skye

Who the fuck is Tom Dunn?

why do you ask
stupidities?

My God!

Do you get it?

skye

Who the fuck is Tom Dunn?

why do you ask
stupidities?

My God!
To further confirm my suspicion that you are FoS.

Do you get it?

But I am now pissed off.

I live in the most wonderous place skye may be only some and where I would love to be. First off where I was supposed to be Louisiana and in a swamp with my dogs, Next up Australia what an amazing place. I think I could live there forever. It's so beautiful. Its so wild. Maybe next up New Zealand. I want to live the glory that God has given us. I want to be able to meet you. I want to be able to hug Care4All and talk. I want ok not hug rdean ........lololol...........gee I got mershey....slap me will you?

Do you get it?

But I am now pissed off.

I live in the most wonderous place skye may be only some and where I would love to be. First off where I was supposed to be Louisiana and in a swamp with my dogs, Next up Australia what an amazing place. I think I could live there forever. It's so beautiful. Its so wild. Maybe next up New Zealand. I want to live the glory that God has given us. I want to be able to meet you. I want to be able to hug Care4All and talk. I want ok not hug rdean ........lololol...........gee I got mershey....slap me will you?

I will not slap you!:laugh:

There is nothing wrong in wanting to live in a beautiful, gorgeous, close to nature, lovely place! :2up:

I want to same!:D

I really want people to understand this. I love and adore America. My father dragged me around all corners of America. He even took me to Corning. Oh and then being a Boone I have seen all things in Kentucky.

So when I go after America, I want you to know I love her first. We are wrong we are so seriously wrong to impose our so called rights on others.

Boy that didn't come out right. That didnt come out right at all.What we have to do is try to understand the life they live that is not our lives. We have to try to understand theirs. But they have to understand ours as well.

Boy that didn't come out right. That didnt come out right at all.What we have to do is try to understand the life they live that is not our lives. We have to try to understand theirs. But they have to understand ours as well.

It's ok tinydancer.

What really matters is that the rest of the world does not want WW3

and that Theresa May is right not wanting to back new strikes on Syria

that's what matters now! :)

Do you get it?

But I am now pissed off.

Not only McCain but all the other Neocons and LWNJ Democrats. Funny how war tends to unite much of the ruling class.

We had hoped that Trump was not just another warmongering corrupt politician, but our hopes are fading fast.

Forum List

Back