Spoiled Athletes Parents Turn Out To Be Assholes Too...What A Surprise

We are fighting to change our party.

I agree, you are. And what have you changed it into? A party that uses racism to scare stupid white people into voting against their own economic interests?

So you didn't get your ObamaCare repeal, but you did get higher taxes to billionaires and corporations can pay less taxes.

Good show.

This is true. It's why the Democrats are fighting so hard to make whites a minority in this country. Every other group outside of whites mostly vote for Democrats. Once whites are out of the way, the Democrat party will be able to turn our country into a single-party nation forever. They already brainwashed many of us. The Surrender First whites will gladly hand them that kind of power.

again, the thing is, I stopped voting Republican when I realized that the Lesbian Hispanic was in the same boat I'm in.

The one that the one percenters are constantly trying to swamp.

So where is the middle ground between constitutionalism and Communism? There is none.
There is plenty of middle ground, if each end would get over itself, be honest, and do the hard work of communicating. For example:
  • 0% income taxation, 100% income taxation, or something in between
  • Zero federal regulation, total federal regulation, or something in between
  • Zero federal distribution of health care, total federal distribution of health care, or something in between
  • Zero federal involvement in the financial system, total federal involvement in the financial system, or something in between
  • Zero federal involvement in infrastructure, total federal involvement in infrastructure, or something in between
The only question is where along each continuum we choose to be, and finding that spot is where, horror of horrors, being adults and communicating comes in.

Or we can continue like this, pretending there is no middle ground, arms crossed, acting like lazy, petulant children.

The harder the left fights for total government control, the harder the right will fight for less government control.

DumBama had eight years, and what did he do? He forced more government control. The people didn't like it and turned in the other direction. The change was historic. Did the Democrats consider that perhaps they pushed a little too hard? No. They still promote government controlled everything. There is no middle ground there.
So you really believe there is no middle ground to be found in income taxation, federal regulation, health care, financial regulation or infrastructure?

And you think the Democrats really want 100% government control of each?

Really?

Democrats want control over everything. Look at what DumBama did:

He put government in our auto industry, he put government in our banking industry, he put government in charge of our energy industry, he put government in charge of our credit card industry, he put government in charge of our food industry, he put government in charge of our tobacco industry, he put government in charge of our healthcare industry. Mind you, most of this took place in only two years of total Democrat leadership. The next six years they had resistance from a Republican led Congress.

What do you think our country would look like with ten years of total Democrat leadership???
Well, I think it would look like much of Europe, but not like Cuba.

This all exists on a continuum, a spectrum, and if we can't recognize that we're not going to improve anything.

Both parties continue to fill the swamp. They are called billionaires and they are underhanded I guarantee. They will throw average working people who actually work under the bus. In America middle classers support them....unreal you can't make this up.

Both parties continue to fill the swamp. They are called billionaires and they are underhanded I guarantee. They will throw average working people who actually work under the bus. In America middle classers support them....unreal you can't make this up.

Nobody is throwing the middle-class under the bus more than those who are inviting foreigners in to take our jobs; the same people who tax our companies so high they move out of the country.

Wages are supply and demand. The less supply, the higher the price. The more supply, the lower the price.

If you keep bringing in people to take lower paying jobs, those lower paying jobs will never pay more.

So where is the middle ground between constitutionalism and Communism? There is none.
There is plenty of middle ground, if each end would get over itself, be honest, and do the hard work of communicating. For example:
  • Zero federal distribution of health care, total federal distribution of health care, or something in between
  • Zero federal involvement in the financial system, total federal involvement in the financial system, or something in between
  • Zero federal involvement in infrastructure, total federal involvement in infrastructure, or something in between
The only question is where along each continuum we choose to be, and finding that spot is where, horror of horrors, being adults and communicating comes in.

Or we can continue like this, pretending there is no middle ground, arms crossed, acting like lazy, petulant children.

The harder the left fights for total government control, the harder the right will fight for less government control.

DumBama had eight years, and what did he do? He forced more government control. The people didn't like it and turned in the other direction. The change was historic. Did the Democrats consider that perhaps they pushed a little too hard? No. They still promote government controlled everything. There is no middle ground there.
So you really believe there is no middle ground to be found in income taxation, federal regulation, health care, financial regulation or infrastructure?

Really?

He put government in our auto industry, he put government in our banking industry, he put government in charge of our energy industry, he put government in charge of our credit card industry, he put government in charge of our food industry, he put government in charge of our tobacco industry, he put government in charge of our healthcare industry. Mind you, most of this took place in only two years of total Democrat leadership. The next six years they had resistance from a Republican led Congress.

What do you think our country would look like with ten years of total Democrat leadership???

This all exists on a continuum, a spectrum, and if we can't recognize that we're not going to improve anything.

Okay, it may look more like Europe. Is that what you want to see here? I think Democrats would surpass Europe.

If an American thinks we need to be like government controlled countries, there are always places an American can move to. They can move to Europe, they can move to North Korea, they can move to China or Cuba.

Bur once liberals ruin this place, there is no other United States to move to. We are the only one of our kind.

Really?

Okay, it may look more like Europe. Is that what you want to see here? I think Democrats would surpass Europe.

If an American thinks we need to be like government controlled countries, there are always places an American can move to. They can move to Europe, they can move to North Korea, they can move to China or Cuba.

Bur once liberals ruin this place, there is no other United States to move to. We are the only one of our kind.
Keeping it from getting that far would require effort, like communication and reason.

What it looks like now is that the argument is all or nothing. That's pretty risky.

Getting rid of union's is anti middle class. Wanting to get rid of social security and Medicare is anti middle class. You get rid of those either wages rose massively or poverty grows alot more than it is now. Both parties cry and declare those things which hard working people need just to hang on....are bad.

I agree, you are. And what have you changed it into? A party that uses racism to scare stupid white people into voting against their own economic interests?

So you didn't get your ObamaCare repeal, but you did get higher taxes to billionaires and corporations can pay less taxes.

Good show.

Yes, because if our corporations pay less taxes, we may be able to compete for their business. We might even come close to those nations we lose jobs to:

ETR1.png

again, the thing is, I stopped voting Republican when I realized that the Lesbian Hispanic was in the same boat I'm in.

The one that the one percenters are constantly trying to swamp.

Well if you are choosing your political affiliation based on one or two personal incidents, then that's why we refer to people like you as the Uninformed Voter. Politics is much more complex than one or two things. I wish I could find a party that supports everything I believe; most people do. But since that party doesn't (and never will) exist, I vote for the party that's closest to most of my issues.

My issues are anybody that is physically and mentally capable of working should be working, the most government out of my life possible, the less government dependency as possible, promoting the most personal responsibility as possible, supporting the concept of work equals rewards, and preserving the nations where anybody who works hard can be successful, and perhaps even wealthy.

Really?

Nearly every developed country in the world has universal health care. Only the US is without it. Having universal health care does not mean the government is controlling your entire existence.

"The U.S. stands almost entirely alone among developed nations that lack universal health care."

Here's a Map of the Countries That Provide Universal Health Care (America's Still Not on It)

Really?

Keeping it from getting that far would require effort, like communication and reason.

What it looks like now is that the argument is all or nothing. That's pretty risky.

Not much you can do about that. When was the last time the Democrats joined Republicans to create pragmatic legislation or policies? When Democrats create policy, those policies are more for the benefit of the Democrat party than the people.

Do you really think Democrats gave a shit whether you had health insurance of not? That's silly. Their only goal was to create more government dependents. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters. It was disguised to look like it was for the people, but again, if you put lipstick on a pig.........

Kate's law was struck down by the Senate Democrats. Why? Didn't that law make very good sense; the idea that if you are a felon who's been deported, and return back to the states, you face a minimum five years in prison? Common sense, right?

Nearly every developed country in the world has universal health care. Only the US is without it. Having universal health care does not mean the government is controlling your entire existence.

It doesn't? Better think again:

Japan, Seeking Trim Waists, Measures Millions

Obese patients and smokers banned from routine surgery in 'most severe ever' rationing in the NHS

If our healthcare is so awful, why do people come from all around the world to get it?

I'm a patient at the Cleveland Clinic, and let me tell you, when you walk into their main campus downtown, you are the one who feels like a foreigner.

Obese patients and smokers banned from routine surgery in 'most severe ever' rationing in the NHS

If our healthcare is so awful, why do people come from all around the world to get it?

I'm a patient at the Cleveland Clinic, and let me tell you, when you walk into their main campus downtown, you are the one who feels like a foreigner.
Sorry, people don't come to America from all over the world to get health care because it is too expensive.

Sorry, people don't come to America from all over the world to get health care because it is too expensive.

Oh yes they do. Trust me, my sister was a supervisor in the food department. She used to have to work all kinds of hours because foreign security only trusted her to prepare the meals for their government leaders. They followed her around the kitchen like dogs watching every move she made. They even inspected the bags the food came out of.

Middle-eastern royalty came to the Clinic many times for serious medical concerns. They would actually rent out the entire hospital floor for security reasons. Elevators were programmed to bypass the floor. Only security had the key to stop the elevators on that level.

Rumor has it they paid in cash every day. If you have the money, money is no concern when it comes to getting the best medical treatment in the world.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-co...dians-increasingly-come-to-us-for-health-care

Oh yes they do. Trust me, my sister was a supervisor in the food department. She used to have to work all kinds of hours because foreign security only trusted her to prepare the meals for their government leaders. They followed her around the kitchen like dogs watching every move she made. They even inspected the bags the food came out of.

Middle-eastern royalty came to the Clinic many times for serious medical concerns. They would actually rent out the entire hospital floor for security reasons. Elevators were programmed to bypass the floor. Only security had the key to stop the elevators on that level.

Rumor has it they paid in cash every day. If you have the money, money is no concern when it comes to getting the best medical treatment in the world.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-co...dians-increasingly-come-to-us-for-health-care
Wealthy ME royalty may come to the US for medical care. I've lived in the ME: they don't have good health care there. Of course the very wealthy are going to the US for health care. Of course the very wealthy are not going to sit in waiting rooms in the UK to take advantage of the NHS. But they do go to the UK to pay for private care. That's because health care in the ME is not good, not because the US should not have national health care for ordinary citizens. The two things are totally unrealted. Wealthy people in the UK also go to private physcians. No one in the UK is required to go through the NHS.

Wealthy ME royalty may come to the US for medical care. I've lived in the ME: they don't have good health care there. Of course the very wealthy are going to the US for health care. Of course the very wealthy are not going to sit in waiting rooms in the UK to take advantage of the NHS. But they do go to the UK to pay for private care. That's because health care in the ME is not good, not because the US should not have national health care for ordinary citizens. The two things are totally unrealted. Wealthy people in the UK also go to private physcians. No one in the UK is required to go through the NHS.

The problem is you can't have both. You can't have great and advanced healthcare system like we do......and healthcare for everybody at the same time. Most places with socialized systems don't have good care.

Up north we get a lot of Canadian drivers. While we're getting unloaded, many times we BS to kill time. I always try to ask them about their system in Canada. The younger and middle-aged people tell me they love it. The older drivers told me to keep what we have, or we'll be sorry down the road.

When do we need the most medical care and medical attention? That's right, when we're older.

If you can find me a perfect healthcare system, by all means post it. The truth of the matter is that every system in the world has their own set of problems including ours. But the one thing we all share in is the expense of medical care and how to deal with it.

It's no surprise that these players that go overseas and shoplift $2000 sunglasses, or refuse to stand when they play the National Anthem, had bad parents.
Lavar Ball was on CNN last night sounding like an insane person, spouting off incoherent statements about Trump, just saying everything nasty he could think of. It was a classless pathetic display of bigotry and hatred.
Well, Lavar Ball isn't the only one. Trump showed a lack of class himself by saying on Twitter that he should have left him in that Chinese prison. That's the thing we have learned about Trump. He's never afraid to say what's on his mind.

Now Marshawn Lynch's mother is mouthing off about Trump mentioning her son who is usually the only player who sits on the bench while they play the National Anthem.
XYRVbtNo_400x400.jpg

It appears the only way that some people feel they can get some attention is by cursing the POTUS. She has a spoiled rotten kid who has no respect for America, and she illustrates exactly why. MSN claims Trump is the bully. I think they're full of it.
I've met parents like this. No matter what their kid does, he's never in the wrong according the parents. It's no small wonder that the kid turns out to be a worthless little shit. This happened to me when I was a kid. I was assaulted by another classmate and his friends. I fingered the little POS and his father refused to admit that his son was a bully and related that I was in the wrong, not his precious son. Instead he tried to say that I was the one who picked a fight with 3 other kids and that my nuts attacked his foot.

This seems to be a common theme. Bad parents raise bad kids. Here's the attack piece on MSN:

Delisa Lynch did what just about any mother would do if their son was confronted by a bully: She fought back.

Except in her case, that person was the president, and her son, no playground runt but 31-year-old NFL running back Marshawn Lynch, who Trump had lambasted in a tweet on Monday for not standing during the national anthem during a recent game in Mexico.

Delisa Lynch, who goes by @MommaLynch24 on Twitter, quickly jumped into the fray with a retort of her own.

“What NFL team do Trump own?” she fired off, citing the president’s tweet. “Oh yeah they wouldn’t let him have one!”

Marshawn Lynch is famous for refusing to talk to journalists when he was forced to attend media day at the Super Bowl a few years ago. He made famous the phrase "I'm just here so I don't get fined!!"

What a classy guy. I can tell his Momma raised him properly. *sarcasm alert* Not only is he a person of questionable character, but it's not surprising, so is the person that raised him. Well Mamma Lynch is about to get a massive following on her twitter account. I don't think she'll enjoy it as much as she seems to enjoy trashing Trump. So far it looks like her account received 2000 new followers since she cursed at Trump. Cuss out the POTUS and you become a rock star. Where have I heard this before?
The athletes that kneel to protest the police gunning down innocent black men all over the country must have had great parents for teaching their sons to think for themselves and take a position on an important cause.

The problem is you can't have both. You can't have great and advanced healthcare system like we do......and healthcare for everybody at the same time. Most places with socialized systems don't have good care.

Up north we get a lot of Canadian drivers. While we're getting unloaded, many times we BS to kill time. I always try to ask them about their system in Canada. The younger and middle-aged people tell me they love it. The older drivers told me to keep what we have, or we'll be sorry down the road.

When do we need the most medical care and medical attention? That's right, when we're older.

If you can find me a perfect healthcare system, by all means post it. The truth of the matter is that every system in the world has their own set of problems including ours. But the one thing we all share in is the expense of medical care and how to deal with it.
That's not true. As I have said, I lived in an EU country with national health care. They have excellent health care. It is a first world highly developed country. As well the UK has a national health care program and has excellent health care. As I mentioned, wealthy people from around the world go there for health care. There is no reason why the US cannot provide national health care for ordinary citizens. Wealthy people can continue to go privately. You are just desperately making up stuff because you irrationally object to it.

"The younger and middle-aged people tell me they love it." LOL So you believe a lot of cranky, grumpy old men over more youthful forward looking people. Too funny.

And how did any of those things make your life worse? I mean, your boss cancelled your insurance, not Obama. I'm kind of glad that my credit card company can't raise my interest rate on a whim. I'm kind of glad the tobacco industry can't market to children anymore. I'm kind of glad that he saved the Auto Industry and millions of jobs.

So your argument about Obama is that he made life better,t hat bastard!

Forum List

Back