Spokesman for the new world government accused of not paying his taxes

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Spokesman for the newworldgovernment.net is being investigated for not paying enough taxes:
Let me start out by saying that my personal income, after business expenses was never more than $5,000 a year. I am NOT rich, but I am VERY conservative (that is how I survive)... And as far as democrats who want to tax the rich more to help out all you poor people, I have two words - Clippers Owner. (you figure it out if you haven't already)

WHY AM I AGAINST TAXING RICH MORE - in short, because it is a SCAM, a clever, crooked scam: There are rich people who earned what they have and then there are rich people whose career is hypocrisy and deception, they are usually involved with politics and IT IS NOT LARGER TAXATION that will eliminate this problem, it is our turning away from their political circus on the MSM and understanding the real problem that can fix it, and taxing "the rich more" is like if someone steals your car and then allows you to ride it from time to time and you demand to be able to ride it more often - it's LOW and it will get you NOWHERE. INTERNATIONAL BANKERS OWN YOUR COUNTRY, they STOLE YOUR GOVERNMENT AND THEY ARE TAXING US ALL, DO NOT BLAME THE RICH YOU DO NOT SEE THEM.

Logical arguments welcome.

How can you live on $5000 a year? Not only are you not paying taxes but we are paying you through the earned income tax credit.

The spokesman for the new world government claims the timing for the accusations coincide with the timing of the release of "new world government will cut a LOT of taxes" video on Youtube which has been released just weeks before the investigation:

Last edited by a moderator:
Spokesman for the newworldgovernment.net is being investigated for not paying enough taxes:

{snip}

The spokesman for the new world government claims the timing for the accusations coincide with the timing of the release of "new world government will cut a LOT of taxes" video on Youtube which has been released just weeks before the investigation:

Stop referring to yourself in the third-person, you self-important piece of lint.

{snip}

Stop referring to yourself in the third-person, you self-important piece of lint.
It sounds more serious that way. :D

Forum List

Back