• No

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Some people believe that eating before a workout is beneficial, as it supplies the body with protein and carbohydrates.

I think that exercising after eating is not very good, it can interfere with normal digestion.
During training, glycogen and protein stores are used, and additional nutrition is not needed.

What do you think about this?

Doesn't it depend on what time you work out?

When I worked out it was in the AM. Coffee yes. Food no. I think my overall plan was that if I started early enough then I wouldn't know what was going on until I was about 3/4 of the way through. It would already be too late.

• Banned
Doesn't it depend on what time you work out?

When I worked out it was in the AM. Coffee yes. Food no. I think my overall plan was that if I started early enough then I wouldn't know what was going on until I was about 3/4 of the way through. It would already be too late.
Then you need to know approximately how much glycogen and protein reserves are in the body. I think it also trains. If a person eats too often, the body stores fewer reserves. Training on an empty stomach should stimulate the body to increase reserves.

In the liver and muscles, about a kilogram of glycogen, it's like we ate a kilogram of glucose. This should be enough

Then you need to know approximately how much glycogen and protein reserves are in the body. I think it also trains. If a person eats too often, the body stores fewer reserves. Training on an empty stomach should stimulate the body to increase reserves.

In the liver and muscles, about a kilogram of glycogen, it's like we ate a kilogram of glucose. This should be enough
The only thing I needed to know was go.

Some people believe that eating before a workout is beneficial, as it supplies the body with protein and carbohydrates.

I think that exercising after eating is not very good, it can interfere with normal digestion.
During training, glycogen and protein stores are used, and additional nutrition is not needed.

What do you think about this?
Eating too much before exercise can cause pain. Eating high sugar snacks before exercise is best. Youll burn calories in fat around burning muscles no matter what you consume and if you keep your carbs simple and limited your body will jump into action and burn those consumed calories away as well. Eat a banana or an energy bar or a candy bar or an English muffin with eggs and ham. Dont overstuff yourself. Your blood wont need to fetch the energy as it will be immediately available and youll feel better when you get started.

• Banned
Meat protein is best, great substitute is nuts and protein shakes. Body builders eat protein supplements but Ive never done that.
I think that meat is generally useless. This protein simply rots in the intestines, releasing cadaveric poison. And because of the immorality of meat-eating, you also lack the spirit for normal training. You feel guilty and because of this you become weak

I think that meat is generally useless. This protein simply rots in the intestines, releasing cadaveric poison. And because of the immorality of meat-eating, you also lack the spirit for normal training. You feel guilty and because of this you become weak
I totally disagree. High quality meat from animals fed right is very healthy and essential. Wild caught fish vs. Farm fish, small farm pork or beef vs. corporate farm. Big difference in the animals diet makes big differences in the toxin content of their meats. You must be willing to spend a premium to receive a premium product. Texture and taste flavor is usually an easy indicator, if your tongue works and you are an experienced meat eater. If you only eat the cheapest meats available you will probably get the worst results.

Last edited:
Since most bodybuilders eat meat (6-8 whole chicken breasts a day), and they’re obviously more muscular than you, what makes you think you know better?

Lean animal protein has been proven to be essential in building large amounts of muscle. Vegan bodybuilders and powerlifters exist, but none of them make it to the elite level. If soy/plant/whatever protein was so much better than animal protein, this wouldn’t be the case.

Since most bodybuilders eat meat (6-8 whole chicken breasts a day), and they’re obviously more muscular than you, what makes you think you know better?

Striptease doesn't interest me.

. Big difference in the animals diet makes big differences in the toxin content of their meats
No matter how many toxins it contains before you eat it, it's still a corpse in the intestines that secretes cadaverine.

There are a lot of stinky, fat women with skin spots, they all eat a lot of meat and little carbohydrates. Probably this is the action of cadaverin. This smell penetrates through the blood into the sweat glands, so they stink of rotten meat.
Predators in nature usually also have a smelly body, especially canids.
Their meat also stinks and has an unpleasant aftertaste

Last edited:
In addition, the use of meat and eggs threatens with fatal poisoning, these are the most dangerous foods.

Forum List

Back