Sports Illustrated Puts Another Mentally Ill Dude In a Bikini On the Cover

I do notice they aren't showing below her waist... thankfully.

Although looking at other pictures of her, if you hadn't told me she was trans, I wouldn't have guessed.

gettyimages-1170008151.jpg

ad1bde79ed244dc3dae632567bdd747d
Yep. Some doctors are artists, no doubt. Your bathing suit pic is either very painful or he had his junk cut off. You can't say he's not goal oriented, so there is that.

You can still do that, 95% of the pics are of real women.

I guess that's true, but that's not the traditional way its been done. Go to any XXX Adult Bookstore, they have the LGBTQ+ material along one wall, normal smut along another, and often in its own room.

Normal guys know that there are perverts out there, but they don't want to have it mingled among their own fare as they find it disturbing and a turnoff.

I guess that's true, but that's not the traditional way its been done. Go to any XXX Adult Bookstore, they have the LGBTQ+ material along one wall, normal smut along another, and often in its own room.

Normal guys know that there are perverts out there, but they don't want to have it mingled among their own fare as they find it disturbing and a turnoff.
With every post you tell us what a repressed little snowflake you are. 😄 Even seeing representation of other people's kinks next to your own is enough to break a soft little pussy like you and even funnier you came here to share it with us. :lmao:

Now we know what CG is into....

That's not that disturbing, what is disturbing is the fact that he attacks anyone who doesn't go for that shit. For someone like CG it isn't enough to have an LGBTQ+ Parade through town with all kinds of crazy perversions on display, people should be forced to watch it even if they are uncomfortable with that kind of stuff.

No one is telling you to stop dating men who dress like women. We all know white cucks like you are into that.

Just stay away from the kids.
Or what Marvin? You'll keep repeating that warning to me like an impotent little cuck but never actually doing anything to protect these supposed at risk children? What a brave protector you are. 😄

That's not that disturbing, what is disturbing is the fact that he attacks anyone who doesn't go for that shit. For someone like CG it isn't enough to have an LGBTQ+ Parade through town with all kinds of crazy perversions on display, people should be forced to watch it even if they are uncomfortable with that kind of stuff.
Yep. He wants everyone to support the woke agenda in movies,TV,advertising and print media and STFU. Then pretends he is not Marxist light ( like most pretend libertarians).

Who's forcing you little cuck? You can tell us....😄

Or what Marvin? You'll keep repeating that warning to me like an impotent little cuck but never actually doing anything to protect these supposed at risk children? What a brave protector you are. 😄

At least we've finally gotten to the point where you're open about dating dudes who dress like women and perving on children. The gay sex is fine if it makes you happy, but leave the kids alone. Eventually you'll get caught.

At least we've finally gotten to the point where you're open about dating dudes who dress like women and perving on children. The gay sex is fine if it makes you happy, but leave the kids alone. Eventually you'll get caught.
We've always had to suffer through your fan fiction and cosplaying. 😄

I do not care if you go for it or not. I do not attack you for not going for it, hell I do not go for it.

What I have a problem with is your hate filled attacks against SI and the model. if you do not like it, do not buy it. But why attack them for doing it?

Forum List

Back