Sports Illustrated Puts Another Mentally Ill Dude In a Bikini On the Cover

I do not care if you go for it or not. I do not attack you for not going for it, hell I do not go for it.

What I have a problem with is your hate filled attacks against SI and the model. if you do not like it, do not buy it. But why attack them for doing it?

Commenting and saying something is wrong or stupid is not automatically hating.

That is not a woman, no matter how much surgery, and no matter how much air brushing makes him look like one.

Putting it on the cover as some example of peak womanhood is an insult to actual women.

Assuming heterosexual men want to be attracted to it is insulting heterosexual men.

Then you hate them, obviously.

Or you are dodging answering the question truthfully by hiding behind your wife.

I am not hiding behind anything. I would not fuck Kate Upton if she asked. not about hate, it is about respect for my wife

I am not hiding behind anything. I would not fuck Kate Upton if she asked. not about hate, it is about respect for my wife

Again, that's hiding behind her so you don't have to say you aren't attracted to trannies.

and Kate Upton is probably on many men's (and some women's) "5 list"

Putting it on the cover as some example of peak womanhood is an insult to actual women.

Which is not why they put her on the cover. Do you think Martha Stewart is an example of peak womanhood?

Assuming heterosexual men want to be attracted to it is insulting heterosexual men.

Nobody assumes that. Why do you assume only heterosexual men might want to look at SI?

Which is not why they put her on the cover. Do you think Martha Stewart is an example of peak womanhood?

Nobody assumes that. Why do you assume only heterosexual men might want to look at SI?

Why they put her on the cover is they are a bunch of woke idiots.

The swimuit issue?

The other main target, lesbians, aren't into tranny "women" either.

Commenting and saying something is wrong or stupid is not automatically hating.
That's the pretty much exactly what being a hater is. 😄
That is not a woman, no matter how much surgery, and no matter how much air brushing makes him look like one.
You can't define a man or woman.
They obviously don't care if you feel insulted.
There isn't a single person here who believes you wouldn't of been attracted to her had you not known she was trans. 😄

Why they put her on the cover is they are a bunch of woke idiots.

The swimuit issue?

Why did they put Martha Stewart on the cover?

They have 4 different covers, if this one bothers you so much, buy one of the other ones.

Why is this so hard?

They have 4 different covers, if this one bothers you so much, buy one of the other ones.

Why is this so hard?
You dont think men of Martha’s age group find her attractive?

That's the pretty much exactly what being a hater is. 😄

You can't define a man or woman.

They obviously don't care if you feel insulted.

There isn't a single person here who believes you wouldn't of been attracted to her had you not known she was trans. 😄

Wrong.

That ain't a woman.

That photograph has been photoshopped to death, in real life you can tell.

And even if you can't tell, that's fraud on the part of the tranny.

Why is this so hard?

Why are you so fucking dense?

Is it because if people on the right became the only ones in favor of breathing you would hold your breath until you were dead to follow your SJW masters?

You dont think men of Martha’s age group find her attractive?

So, they are catering to men her age by doing it. Does that upset you, or are you only upset with them when they cater to groups you hate?

Everyone who reads your uninspired fanfiction. You defended gays so you must be gay! 😄 Though I suppose the defining thing about fanfiction is that it isn't any good.

For the last time, I don't care that you like guys who dress up as little girls. Just stay away from actual children.

Why are you so fucking dense?

1684342252179.jpeg

Forum List

Back