Sports Illustrated Puts Another Mentally Ill Dude In a Bikini On the Cover

They are doing what they do with Movies,TV and the rest of entertainment. Taking away things regular people enjoy to push their agenda.

What did they take away?

Is 3 out of 4 covers for "regular people" not enough?

Are you really so petty that 75% of the SI covers being for :"regular people" is not enough for you?

What did they take away?

Is 3 out of 4 covers for "regular people" not enough?

Are you really so petty that 75% of the SI covers being for :"regular people" is not enough for you?
It’s interesting that you can’t admit that SI is a magazine aimed at straight men and always has been ( lesbians may enjoy it too). Neither of which are interested in transgendered models. You act like there aren’t plently of other publications that are pushing trannies. Cosmopolitan. Ms Magazine etc. Not to mention there are many Trans only publications out there. Straight people don’t encroach on those Trans only venues. But Trannies are forced into publications designed and aimed at straight men.

It’s interesting that you can’t admit that SI is a magazine aimed at straight men and always has been ( lesbians may enjoy it too). Neither of which are interested in transgendered models.

And they are trying to expand that, and have been for some time. Why does it piss you off so very much they might wish to expand their audience beyond straight white males?

How does that harm you in any way?

You be sure and let us all know if anybody forces you to buy Sports Illustrated. Until then, why don't you just STFU and quit whining?

Remember when you leftists were forced to look at statues and listen to conservative speakers on college campuses. The horror was astounding.

And they are trying to expand that, and have been for some time. Why does it piss you off so very much they might wish to expand their audience beyond straight white males?

How does that harm you in any way?
I’m wondering if men have dumped the publication because of this push toward trans ideology. Like they have comic books,movies and TV/Streaming programming. They don’t “ expand” when they lose core customers. That is a stupid argument. See Bud Light.

I’m wondering if men have dumped the publication because of this push toward trans ideology. Like they have comic books,movies and TV/Streaming programming. They don’t “ expand” when they lose core customers. That is a stupid argument. See Bud Light.

Should the business be blamed for the hatred shown by some people?

TV shows lost viewers when they added black people to them, but over time that hate was overcome.

The same thing will happen now.

There are not near as many hate filled people like you as you think there are

TV shows lost viewers when they added black people to them, but over time that hate was overcome.

Ask Anheuser about that

Remember when you leftists were forced to look at statues and listen to conservative speakers on college campuses. The horror was astounding.
The difference being college campuses are generally publicly funded by our tax dollars, but magazines are not.

Remember the fits and tantrums when Dancing with the stars allowed Bristol Palin on the show?
To be fair, most were concerned that she might drop another illegitimate bastard right there on stage, or that her mother might show up, and start a drunken brawl.

Dummy. Blacks have been on prime time TV in various types of shows since the 60’s. ( Same with Movies) This is not a new phenomenon. Like lefties like to pretend it is.

Dummy. Blacks have been on prime time TV in various types of shows since the 60’s. ( Same with Movies) This is not a new phenomenon. Like lefties like to pretend it is.

I did not say it was a new phenomenon, I said that when they were added in, people like you were freaking out when and quit watching the shows.

Today you all are doing the same thing with this. The hatred is the same, only the target changes.

To be fair, most were concerned that she might drop another illegitimate bastard right there on stage, or that her mother might show up, and start a drunken brawl.

Are we talking about the stripper Hunter Biden knocked up, and then disowned the kid?

The Bidens are the most white trash family in America.

I did not say it was a new phenomenon, I said that when they were added in, people like you were freaking out when and quit watching the shows.

Today you all are doing the same thing with this. The hatred is the same, only the target changes.
Hardly. One of the first shows I remember watching as a small child was Julia. Single black mother raising a son. No one had a problem with it. Must just have been the people in your circle.

Threads too long to read, but I say she's still gross even with airbrush. Must be why they put her on there. Just for the talk. They know they are becoming irrelevant. (are irrelevant)

Hardly. One of the first shows I remember watching as a small child was Julia. Single black mother raising a son. No one had a problem with it. Must just have been the people in your circle.

Yep, that came out in the late 60s after much of the hate and shock had worn off.

The same thing will happen with Bud Light and SI. You all will find something new to hate

Most people don't care if some dude pretends to be a man, it's become an issue when they try and force the insanity and do it around children.

Forum List

Back