Spy Balloon

Should the Biden admin have shot down the wayward Chinese spy balloon currently traversing the US?

• Yes, spy balloons should NOT be allowed in US airspace.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No. (state your reason)

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
A buddy tried to just post this pic to FB with the caption, I think we know why the balloon isn't getting shot down. Wasn't able to post the pic and got suspended from FB for 24 hours.

I'm willing to bet you wouldn't get a suspension for mocking President Trump like this
Screenshot_20230203-194537.jpg

AND? Could China not launch a thing that gently floats above a state for days? You could launch that thing from any backyard in the US.

Weak Laughingstock Leader *Joe probably let them laugh it from one of his stolen document homes.

I am 15 minutes from SOCOM AND CENTCOM.

If legit WWIII happens…I dont have to worry about anything because I am my family will be melted in the first 10 minutes.

So I got that going for me………….which is nice. J/k

What a shit show this all is.

Gunga Gallunga.

Another balloon in south America??? and now an explosion over Montana...

So Markle, your point is that you don't know how a weather balloon works?

And that after I explained it in terms simple enough for even a low-grade moron like you to grasp?

I'm sorry, little bedwetter. I can't dumb it down any further. You could understand if you wanted to, but you don't want to. If you understood, you wouldn't be able to spend your days sitting in a pool of your own urine, so you wouldn't fit in with the rest of your cult.

Another balloon in south America??? and now an explosion over Montana...
The Intercontinental Balloon of Doom is no longer over Montana.

It was probably a sonic boom from a jet.

Dolly Moore, who took video of the scene, said she 'saw a jet go by so fast and then explosion in the sky.'

Sonic boom.

Don't look now, reports are there is another balloon over South America and there is an apparent explosion in the skies over Billings Montana.
Sonic boom.

The Pentagon has said it does not currently pose a threat and that it advised the White House to not shoot it down, despite F-22 fighter jets being scrambled over Montana when it was spotted on Wednesday.

Forum List

Back